Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Ethereum price....  (Read 5527 times)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

I think no one can predict the cost of the ETH, too many factors affecting the market and the currency itself. I would suggest to developers make some advertaising now)
I still hope that this year will be successful and the market will bring us a good profit.  Therefore, I hope that the price for ETH will grow to a minimum of $ 300 by the end of the year.
And speaking for this year indeed ethereum prices are down,
and I see ethereum prices until now there are still no signs to go up,
so it's better we stay patient and just follow developments
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

good idea to do a price in etherium especially this month, altcoin is experiencing a downward trend. but I'm sure next year it will rise so I buy some coins that look good.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

good idea to do a price in etherium especially this month, altcoin is experiencing a downward trend. but I'm sure next year it will rise so I buy some coins that look good.
Indeed, with the current condition of ethereum prices that are going down, of course this is the right time to buy them,
and I am very sure that ethereum prices will soon be restored
orbitro

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

I hope by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.  But most likely this year will not be the most successful.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?
Not bad this coin has shown itself for this short period, but I would certainly like to know the coin better, and in the future to know already a certain characteristic of the coin, and then to set the price in advance.
nemesis78

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum will only grow and become more popular over the next few years, which will inevitably lead to its growth.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I hope by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.  But most likely this year will not be the most successful.
It seems difficult at the end of the year ethereum prices can grow up to 2 times,
with conditions like today, of course we don't expect too much,
the most important thing is we must remain patient, stay optimistic and follow the progress

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Ethereum suggests itself nicely in the crypto-foreign money market, so it has this kind of good indicator of sales and purchases, many people do no longer let move and do no longer permit move, and the most naked coin is not thrown by using charges.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

We have to think realistically until now ethereum's condition is still down,
of course with such conditions it is very difficult at the end of the year to grow 2 times,
the most important thing is that we hope that ethereum will be able to recover soon

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

We have to think realistically until now ethereum's condition is still down,
of course with such conditions it is very difficult at the end of the year to grow 2 times,
the most important thing is that we hope that ethereum will be able to recover soon

Of course, you can not always make money on jumps of the market. The ethereum will need to show more solid trump cards if they want to develop
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:23:05 PM

Ethereum is always one of the best crypto in the market. But its having a hard time this year. I thinks it will not hit a thousand mark this year. Maybe next year.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Ethereum is always one of the best crypto in the market. But its having a hard time this year. I thinks it will not hit a thousand mark this year. Maybe next year.
- 2018 has not ended here, we still have a few months before the end of the year, and we can hope for a boom of eth because as you say, now is a difficult period, not just eth's, that's the whole of this market. And I believe many people are thinking of manipulating from a dark corner of the market, some big monsters are still playing and accumulating in the market and of course, when they have prepared all the tools, they will push things up again, the ending of this story is still unclear, but the rate of return to $1000 is probably very high

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

I think the ETH price at the end of this year will be at $ 1,200. Although ETH's current price is only $ 240. I think it will increase with Bitcoin and make the market exciting. So we should buy ETH and hold it now.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I am sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure this is due to the drop in market factors, buying ethereum will now get a big profit someday.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

In early 2018, it seemed to me that the prices for most coins would be much higher. But today the situation on the crypto currency market is very complicated. It seems to me that ETH can not rise above 500 dollars.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

I am sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve, even though now the market is dropping but I'm sure this is due to the drop in market factors, buying ethereum will now get a big profit someday.
It's true that what you say is better now that we use the time to buy ethereum,
I also believe that ethereum prices will soon recover,
the most important thing is that we have to believe in that and remain patient to wait for ethereum prices to rise

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
I think that even the previous level of the price will not be, if everything will be so, and the turn will happen only by the end of the year, the maximum is 500-600 dollars. So, in principle, even such indicators will already be a small recovery.
vegashero

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

As it currently stands and with less volatility you see for bitcoin prices I doubt ETH would go higher than $400 by the end of 2018. If BTC breaks 10K this year by some miracle than it might gain momentum and shoots over $500 but that is my most optimistic prediction at this point in time.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:01:00 AM

The crypto market has come under the 2nd coin. It's an exceptional coin. I think all people believe in Ethereum and I believe it. In December, the price of Ethereum was 2017. But now this year is very low. The price of Ethereum is not known this year. I'm submitting some ethereum. Hopefully, the price of Ethereum is expected to $600 this year.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

I do not want to make forecasts, but only to see in the coming days whether the barrier of $ 280 will be overcome. If yes then most likely we have waited for recovery and now it is worthwhile to look optimistically at the future of all investments.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: