Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips and Tricks as Bounty Hunters  (Read 531 times)
Audistar

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.

Yeps! Exactly the reason why most ICOs upon entering the market fail. Because many asset holders, just sold their assets and ran away.
Community support is important for a project to be successful guys. So it is better to hold and see profits as a community rather than seeing it yourself with very minimal gains
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Some useful tips are for one to increase his followership in bounty campaigns, rank up in the forum. For every cmapign, you need to follow the rules, post your reports on time, do.your work diligently and have loads of patience. With this, I think its a good start for every bounty hunter
vebby

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I think the tips and tricks in becoming a true bounty hunter is able to see which ICO project opportunities will succeed. The trick is to select an ICO project with a high rating. Then see if it is softcap or not. Choose a project that should have reached softcap. See total project supply for its bounty. Choose which supply for large bounty. And last is to see how many participants have joined. If there are many who join, you should look for other projects.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.

It's true that we must be smart in choosing the bounty manager. Commonly, the experienced bounty manager with a good track record will always analyze the ICO for the bounty program, It will help us to minimize the risk of a scam. Additionally, what makes one coin to be dumb is that they sell out the token reward just after the distribution. It makes the other bounty hunters, investors, and also developer feel crazy of the dropped price after that. So, it is better not to follow the hype for panic selling, do the deeper analysis. For the price, the best thing to do is analyzing the market on the exchange (some exchanges) and analyzing the token supply. Of course, we also talk about the token sold, token allocated for the bounty hunters and team. It will also influence the probability of the price on the market.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

Some obvious advises I just can't imagine what a newbie should it be he can't get that points himself from the start. A 100 years old grandpa first time in front of laptop? Gosh ...
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

From your rank depends only on the reward for the signatures campaign. The more subscribers in social networks, the more rewards, it's obvious. Read the rules carefully - it is necessary, because the different projects have very different rules. Always check the spreadsheet and in case you did not get the stacks, reread the rules and if you are sure that everything was done correctly, write to the manager. I thus received a lot of tokens, for example.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:48:30 AM

Thanks for sharing experienced that you leaned about bitcointalk forum. In addition to that studying the platform and reading the whitepapers of a particular bounty campaign. Moreover cheking thieir website and social media panpage a good thing to find a good bounty campaign. But the most important for this is give your all efforts to participate well do not disobey the rules and regulations of the bounty campaign.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

That is simple and good explanation about the bounty hunting and various basic rules that you have mentioned here. Off course we do have to check for the rules first as most of the people fail to read them.

Many campaign managers dont even ask you to post the reports in their thread as they do it manually but still people go on posting huge number of reports every week and that really sucks. I mean its not good thing if you are going to be careless like that.

Liked that point most about the rules.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
as far as I know, sylon only accept member or above, can you tell me which sylon bounty that accept jr. member?

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.
if youre looking for good bounties well you better check this together with the managers who runs the campaigns

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0

There are some of the good bounties now,and even if theyre near to ended then check every managers post history about what campaigns they are newly opened..goodluck on youre journey
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

if youre looking for good bounties well you better check this together with the managers who runs the campaigns

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0

There are some of the good bounties now,and even if theyre near to ended then check every managers post history about what campaigns they are newly opened..goodluck on youre journey

Thank You Carlisle1 for the link. I was able to check it awhile back and its a big help for me. He listed all trusted bounty managers with their ongoing Bounty Projects. More powers and blessing be upon you. Peace out!
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

That is simple and good explanation about the bounty hunting and various basic rules that you have mentioned here. Off course we do have to check for the rules first as most of the people fail to read them.

Many campaign managers dont even ask you to post the reports in their thread as they do it manually but still people go on posting huge number of reports every week and that really sucks. I mean its not good thing if you are going to be careless like that.

Liked that point most about the rules.

Thank you for pointing this out and I just knew that one of the bounty manager who's name is "SYLON" do not require reporting which is great for us bounty hunters. Only I have 1 question about the 2000 posts maximum. I don't understand that. Does that mean that I can only post maximum 2000 on my twitter? I hope you can help m sort this out. Thanks in advance.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

From my experience of 4 months I would say that the best advisor of how to choose the right bounty is my intuition. Sometimes everything looks fin, but they team are too geeky and that's why good idea doesn't get soft cap sometimes.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

As bounty hunters, my only tip is you should work hard when you are doing your task as a bounty hunter and avoid being lazy when you work so you'll be succeed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

Dear Community,

It was a great and amazing opportunity here in this forum. I just started doing bounties and as of now the most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.

As a newbie, so far these are the things I learned.

1. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward/stake

2. More twitter and Facebook follower and friends the better

3. There are different kind of bounties so better check what you want and join that.

4. Quality post and  comment has a greater chance of obtaining merits

5. There are a lot of good people here who gave merits to the people who deserve it.

6. Follow the rules on every campaign as it will give you higher reward

7. Always check spreadsheet first before starting the bounty for assurance that you've joined the campaign

Looking forward to hear from you guys. I hope this thread will help us newbies in our bounty campaigns.

Thanking you,

Gecko Trader

No 7 is very important and i made this mistake when i joined a campaign without checking whether my name was added to the list. This is a great resource that will help bounty managers.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

Dear Community,

It was a great and amazing opportunity here in this forum. I just started doing bounties and as of now the most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.

As a newbie, so far these are the things I learned.

1. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward/stake

2. More twitter and Facebook follower and friends the better

3. There are different kind of bounties so better check what you want and join that.

4. Quality post and  comment has a greater chance of obtaining merits

5. There are a lot of good people here who gave merits to the people who deserve it.

6. Follow the rules on every campaign as it will give you higher reward

7. Always check spreadsheet first before starting the bounty for assurance that you've joined the campaign

Looking forward to hear from you guys. I hope this thread will help us newbies in our bounty campaigns.

Thanking you,

Gecko Trader
This post was really right. What was written there is what I've been doing and your posts should always be constructive to have a chance that you can get your merits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

It's true that we must be smart in choosing the bounty manager. Commonly, the experienced bounty manager with a good track record will always analyze the ICO for the bounty program, It will help us to minimize the risk of a scam. Additionally, what makes one coin to be dumb is that they sell out the token reward just after the distribution. It makes the other bounty hunters, investors, and also developer feel crazy of the dropped price after that. So, it is better not to follow the hype for panic selling, do the deeper analysis. For the price, the best thing to do is analyzing the market on the exchange (some exchanges) and analyzing the token supply. Of course, we also talk about the token sold, token allocated for the bounty hunters and team. It will also influence the probability of the price on the market.
I agree with what you say completely. Experience is a huge factor when it comes to choosing the right bounty manager. I have never lost any funds because I always tend to choose experienced bounty managers with great track records. Sylon is easily my favorite bounty campaign manager when it comes to bounty campaigns in this forum thanks to his experience and I have earned big profits through him. Apart from this, research the whitepaper thoroughly in order to get an idea of how serious the team is regarding their project. These 2 tricks will help in differentiating between legit and scam campaigns.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
haryatiposton01

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

I think hard work is not enough to be a bounty hunter, I see my friends participate in many ICO, I think my friends follow 30-40 ICO and they can not get good results, I guess you also have to be smart choose ICO, I think you can get a good ICO by following ICO managed by a great manager like: Wapinter, Need Money and sylon.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

Sharing this to other people helps a lot of beginners to make it easier for them to work in bounties. And this post was explained very well.

Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

I don't think if ricks are necessary for bounty campaigns. I don't think they are worth it, The only way successfully participate in a bounty is to closely follow the rules of the program and meet the required necessities on time, this way, you have done your part and qualifies for the reward.

Bitcoin to the moon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: