Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips and Tricks as Bounty Hunters  (Read 528 times)
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

You should choose projects with good manager at least a member, if you want not to get scammed! When you receive your coin, do not get it dumped on the exchange straight away for nothing, hold it! Follow telegram community, see what people/admins have to say, ask them questions for updates and what you have in concern, do some researches and read their white paper! If you like the project that you have been rewarded from and believe in it, the reward is going to be very big for holding it the coin and just be patient. As a bounty hunter you have to be very patient and wait a lot for good profits to come to you

Agree with what you've said. Based on my experience once the token will be listed first time most of the bounty hunters will dump it so as what you have said much better if we hold first the token and wait for the company to be fully functional or when your target price is met.

It's true that we must be smart in choosing the bounty manager. Commonly, the experienced bounty manager with a good track record will always analyze the ICO for the bounty program, It will help us to minimize the risk of a scam. Additionally, what makes one coin to be dumb is that they sell out the token reward just after the distribution. It makes the other bounty hunters, investors, and also developer feel crazy of the dropped price after that. So, it is better not to follow the hype for panic selling, do the deeper analysis. For the price, the best thing to do is analyzing the market on the exchange (some exchanges) and analyzing the token supply. Of course, we also talk about the token sold, token allocated for the bounty hunters and team. It will also influence the probability of the price on the market.
I agree with what you say completely. Experience is a huge factor when it comes to choosing the right bounty manager. I have never lost any funds because I always tend to choose experienced bounty managers with great track records. Sylon is easily my favorite bounty campaign manager when it comes to bounty campaigns in this forum thanks to his experience and I have earned big profits through him. Apart from this, research the whitepaper thoroughly in order to get an idea of how serious the team is regarding their project. These 2 tricks will help in differentiating between legit and scam campaigns.

Yeah I definitely 100% agree with you about sylon. He is one of the best bounty manager out here and I am pretty sure that he assess first the company and team before he will accept the project which give us more confidence to enter that bounty project. Also, it is true that reading the whitelist is very important and may I add something more. I think it would help also to check the quality of their website together the credibility of the team. To view their social media page and the personal accounts of the team member most specially the CEO. Thanks for your opinions it makes this thread more informative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spritJ

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:08:10 AM

Yes, I think that doing a bounty is a very good job. When you work for it, it will send you some tokens. It will be the result of your labor. If you have a good project, you can Waiting for your currency to appreciate, I think this is very good.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Creativity is also a major factor, The more creative you are in promoting the campaign, the faster it captures attention, piques interest, compels followers. Also, believe in what you are promoting, because conviction is a natural seller.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

Dear Community,

It was a great and amazing opportunity here in this forum. I just started doing bounties and as of now the most important thing I learn is to study how the bounty goes. It was hard and challenging but I can assure you that its all worth it. I would kindly as your good heart from the veterans here to give us more techniques and advises on how can we maximize the bounty rewards.

As a newbie, so far these are the things I learned.

1. The higher the rank, the bigger the reward/stake

2. More twitter and Facebook follower and friends the better

3. There are different kind of bounties so better check what you want and join that.

4. Quality post and  comment has a greater chance of obtaining merits

5. There are a lot of good people here who gave merits to the people who deserve it.

6. Follow the rules on every campaign as it will give you higher reward

7. Always check spreadsheet first before starting the bounty for assurance that you've joined the campaign

Looking forward to hear from you guys. I hope this thread will help us newbies in our bounty campaigns.

Thanking you,

Gecko Trader

my advice would be to also check the spreadsheets before joining whether the bounty manager is updating the stakes often enough, because you might get surprised if he doesn't at the end of the day...
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

the thing that is very helpful. I think that has a rank newbie should read this because it is very important. many of those new to create an account and post a few times directly asking how do I follow the signature campaign. It's pretty funny if I notice.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

Creativity is also a major factor, The more creative you are in promoting the campaign, the faster it captures attention, piques interest, compels followers. Also, believe in what you are promoting, because conviction is a natural seller.

Definitely true on what you have said. Creativity is very needful in doing social media campaign most specially youtube channels, articles, and many more. I like what you have said "conviction is a natural seller" it strikes my mind. Thanks for this. I will be updating my post to add your inputs.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

Choosing a campaign managed by a well known And reputable bounty manager Can make your life easier.
Another important thing is: join the campaign at start And go on untill  the end otherwise others partecipant will have more stakes And your reward Will be probably low event if you did a lot of  work
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.

Sylon is good no doubt. You can also join Amazix and bountyhive. Amazix provides great support for bounty hunters and they also have separate bounty support group for every ICO. bountyhive is also good to join.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I edited the list that I made for the benefit of our community most specially for us starting. I tried to summarized every point that the community wants to add. Hopefully it will help.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Can you kindly suggest some trusted bounty managers whom we can follow and subscribe on their bounty campaign? As of now I tried Sylon and he or she is excellent bounty manager.

Sylon is good no doubt. You can also join Amazix and bountyhive. Amazix provides great support for bounty hunters and they also have separate bounty support group for every ICO. bountyhive is also good to join.

Yes bountyhive is so much easier because you just need to click and click and no need for reporting but as for my experience they give small amount of tokens compared here in bitcointalk.  Sylon is one of the great, Amazix I will try his bounty project soon.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

the thing that is very helpful. I think that has a rank newbie should read this because it is very important. many of those new to create an account and post a few times directly asking how do I follow the signature campaign. It's pretty funny if I notice.

I was like them before lol then I decided to learn deeper and it is changing my perception and life. Thanks to you guys who has unending lending help to us. To be honest I was attracted to the amount given at first for the signature campaign but I just found out that its not that easy to rank up my position here in bitcointalk.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:30 AM

Always check the bounty end date, and use your own spredsheet to manage multiple bounty campaigns, and i always add a link to the spreadshit of bounty campaign i working on

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.
This is so true. Before joining one must be fully equipped with the infomations, the rules, and the background of those behind the project. And always check the spreadsheet, this is very important.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:32:06 AM

I'd like to also suggest that you only join bounty campaigns where you have a reputable manager. If the bounty manager is a newbie who just created a new account then it is most likely a scam. Conversely, if you join campaigns by seasoned campaign managers who are above hero member rank, then you will almost always be assured of payment.

Pay amount is usually higher and is directly correlated with campaign manager rank.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

that's true, sylon has a good reputation and well-known as the best one, may I just ask, why did sylon has no trust, even if he was good at being manager?
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

that's true, sylon has a good reputation and well-known as the best one, may I just ask, why did sylon has no trust, even if he was good at being manager?

I tried to click on Sylon's trust. You can read every comment he made there. The persons and the comments he gave (positive and negative comments). It seems like he has positive and negative trust rating so he is in the neutral state. What matter is that almost all of his campaigns are successful.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Joining a good bounty campaign is not required a techniques,just make your self vigilant,educate and have patience, just read all the information for the bounty campaign and try to understand it,Follow the rules and don't make stupid..choosing a trusted and well expert bounty manager is giving you a high chance to get you paid out after the campaign is over.

There are many bounty manager here that be a professional and trusted enough when handling a bounty campaign,I personally endorse yahoo62278,deadley,Hhampuz and Madz this manager are really competent,professional and trustworthy.I joined in there bounty campaign and I earn some decent amount for my rank.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:06:23 PM

This is a very useful tips for us all as bounty hunter. the most important here is the perseverance and patience in following a bounty. after the ICO is completed and the sale ends successfully, then we can get rewards from the bounty that we do so far.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

For me if you want to join some bounty you can read some topics here about good bountiea there you can read all of the suggestions of others the if like to look a bounty manual the first thing you have to look is the ICO rating of the bounty. Then after that check the start and end date of the bounty, when did it start and when will it end it good if you choose a long month of bounty lets say it will run for  5 month so that the coins you will earn is big. Then you have to read their whitepaper and their roadmap. In the whitepaper you check if their platform is good and then in the the roadmap check if their goal is their coin be in exchange. That is how I look for bounty.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Nice for sharing the tricks, my advice is that one should not look for shortcuts to rank up for better reward. For instance, if you buy merits, you may get negative trust or even banned for that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: