Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good ICO?  (Read 363 times)
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

First of all, I look at the actions of developers, how quickly they solve the problems, about which users write, how they communicate with the community

3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

That depends on a multitude of factors. Primary factor here is the whitepaper which should be analysed thoroughly according to me in order to determine whether the ICO is legit or not. Other important factors include whether the development team are transparent, hard cap or soft cap, social media interactions by the development team, website etc which need to be researched in order to differentiate between a good ICO and bad ICO.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

I think the money that have put on the project is the main thing that makes ICO good with its own idea, If there is plagiarism, the project can automatically been stated as unworthy.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

There are a lot of important things such as deep technical understanding of all processes that are involved in the project development. But the most important is a strong leader that will pull the core team forward
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

Sometimes it is hard to say what makes an ICO good. I really like when ICO teams are very active in their social channels. The always should show you some progress of their product development, to make sure that they are doing something. I always read a lot reviews before I invest in ICOs, because the most are scams.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:36:26 PM

What makes a good ICO?

A good ICO has a good platform, great working product and roadmap. All of these things won't be great if the people working behind the project are not good. Some projects seem okay but not all of those have the best team. Some good projects end up failing because the people behind it are not solid nor market-wise.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:39:42 PM

What makes a good ICO?

Good team and a great idea. You need to have people which are professionals in their fields and not just crypto enthusiasts. For me its just weird when they state as strong suit of some team member that he is a early adopter. This doesnt mean much if he is not capable of running a project or doing his part.

yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

You should check first their whitepapers, roadmaps and ICO ratings. Besides the good ICO can be seen from the strength of their Team, Token or coin it has real big impact or used for each user. A great positive community is always supported and creates a good voice about the project.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

I think what makes a good ICO is the concept of the project.
Since with a good concept of the project and being supported with a good team and advertisement to introduce the coins to the people would makes everything working flawlessly.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

There are a lot of important things such as deep technical understanding of all processes that are involved in the project development. But the most important is a strong leader that will pull the core team forward

Agree. In addition we will considered also the previous history of the development teams members if they were already a successful ICO projects previously. In this ways we can really assured that there ICO's are more promising and will give good benefits to the investors and to all who get involved too.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

So many ICOs have zero use case. Getting harder to find a good one these days
Afobaje38

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

When the raise amount has reach up to the soft cap
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

The most important is just the presence of a steep project, because there are so many good projects on the market now, but in the end, after a fundamental analysis, you see a lot of shortcomings that show that the project is scam, so now we are talking about what is important really hard.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

I think the money that have put on the project is the main thing that makes ICO good with its own idea, If there is plagiarism, the project can automatically been stated as unworthy.

The money? You mean how much they will get from the ICO? But you will only know that when they are already finished and you are too late to invest with them. They built the ICO to get money and I am sure they dont have much that is why they started it.
That is why investors are having problems which to trust and questions like one of the OP's is being asked over and over again.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

what we can see to the whitepaper, roadmap or team only .. but I have seen a lot of whitepapers and a good roadmap but the end result is a scam.
then which one should we follow?
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

A good ICO is when the project was able to gather enough funds for the project to realize. As we all know before you introduce the project its concept to marketing is being carefully study so therefore all of these ICO projects are good. But after having some time in the sale if it could not gather enough funds then that ICO will definitely fail. So a good ICO is determine by the crowd's fund being raised.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

The most promising and safe ICO in 2018!The project Vireo ensures you success!If you want to get new experience and earn money, then this ICO was created for you! Enjoy the result!
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I think the basic thing which matters most is the project, but as you know it does not important how valuable idea you have, to execute it you need lots of other factors like a good team and right time.

Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

A good ICO must be practical and possible to implement. It should not be an unrealistic promise. Now many ICOs have planned an impossible future. This is where many ICOs now fail reason.
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

What makes a good ICO?
First of all the idea of project and then skilled team. One of such project i suggest to take a look at  is Usechain , i think this project will be huge

X-Block.io
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: