Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes a good ICO?  (Read 363 times)
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

It is one of the potential projects and has strong development team.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

well, the goal of ICO is everything in project development. Well, we know that there are so many successful ICOs these days. in my opinion, it happened because the project developed something that was needed by the community on the internet, so it encouraged many people to make the project a success.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

Team and ico owner is one way how to make ico is good and sold out by investors, many ico was fake by manage bad and not trust ico owner, we have know background of ico owner how trust is he. Maybe you have leave for joining fake ico and bad team.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:29:09 AM

What makes a good ICO?

What makes a good ICO? This are the following I'm looking at when joining ICO.
1. Project name. Unless it's a legit hardfork of a certain crypto then stay away from bitcoin something or ethereum something or litecoin something etc. If you think name is kinda funny and sending you red flag then beware.
2. Team Member - check out their linkedin profile (it's a must). check their background. Do they have strong background on the kind of project they are involve? Is their linkedin legit, have more than 500followers ? real photo? look at their professional history. etc...
3. Roadmap. Is it achievable? are they following their roadmap? how long the project existed?
4. Token allocation. I used to ignore this but I learned  that checking token allocation is important. Project development should have largest allocation not marketing/advertising.
5. price of token. I read somewhere that if it's more than $1 then chances is that project will fail coz that's already kinda expensive for ico token.
6. token supply. less than 1billion is ideal supply for an ico project.
7. Social media account- how many follower do they have? is it active and updated? in telegram, is admin responsive and members talking with sense or it's all just bot?
8. Website with whitepaper  Never support an ICO without website and whitepape. Not really good in looking at whitepaper but I always checked out if they have one.

Well, that's my checklist. Though it's not guarantee me 100% success but so far it works.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

what makes the ICO good is the idea of ​​the ICO and the partner who works with the ICO.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

Good team , necessity on solving exact problem and actual team solution on this problem.
Transparent collections and good advertisement as well as strong community make worthy ICO!
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

A promising goal, a good and responsible team, which carries out ongoing activities for the development of the project, this can be a good basis for a prospective project.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

Few things of good ICO good team,working product,community support and innovation idea and way to realizations but  only few great ICO i see in this year yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

A good ICO, of course, we have to look at it from various aspects, such as teams and concepts that we usually pay attention to, but there are little things that we have to pay attention to, such as whether the project really has an existing team and where they stand because very influential for investors who will join the project, the last time I usually saw the community in the project if it was a large community and was very active in discussing project development, the ICO would most likely be good results.

However, do not eliminate whether the project is included in this forum because there are usually several projects that are outside the forum and many are disadvantaged even if only partially.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

Of course a working platform is the main factor of them all ! I used to find WPP Energy is one of it , their innovative renewable technologies are already used by consumer from its partnered government to solve their energy shortage and also to promote using Clean Energy to preserve our ecosystem. By this means WPP Energy is one of the legitimate company that are running their ICO to adopt blockchain technology and further the range of their field developments !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Roll Eyes 9 Focus evaluates ICO / Crowdsale project
1.   Team to ICO
2.   Clearly posted on professional forums (such as: bitcointalk, Reddit…)
3.   Roadmap for development and venture capital funds
4.   Community and media support
5.   What is their Token? Blockchain needed?
6.   Number of tokens (limited or unlimited)
An ICO project with unlimited number of tokens will be difficult to raise in the future. In addition, the greater the number of tokens, the lower the purchase price, which makes it harder for investors to sell
7.   Token Distribution - When and How?
8.   Evaluation of the ICO Whitepaper
9.   Quality code - See on Github

10. Developer and investor credibility.
11. token utility.(the reason token is use for)
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

Three main things IMHO:
1. Great team
2. Great idea (this idea must contain full understanding of future monetization)
3. Great marketing department.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

The most important thing is that the developers are honest people, but unfortunately we can not verify this, I think that the best project will be the one that has a great idea and an alpha version of the product or a wonderful solution in a theoretical form.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

What makes a good ICO?
Personally, I think some of the feature that makes a good ico is the whitepaper because this is the most important part of it as it gives the idea, aims and objectives of the project, the roadmap/website structure, the technology it will use and the team members, the manager, the community because they are the one to invest and support the ico to be  successful and also the company that is behind the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: