Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which BTC wallet to use?  (Read 2007 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

as i know that all wallet that reccomended in the internet is good to try, i think like blockchain, coinbase. there are the big services about bitcoin wallet that i know, and somebody use the exchanger to keep their wallet too, like ti poloniex or bittrex. it safe too but the fee when you want to make a transaction is bigger than blockchain walelt

cryptosharon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I suppose that BTC is a general coin that most exchange site trades, so you can choose anyone but the most secured and useful is the blockchain technology. It is good to have a secured network that will keep your money.
jenyAE88

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

You can keep your altcoins in the exchanges if the amount is low.
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
A lot of purses now for this coin and for all, but I think you should apply to a person who has tried all these and I think you can choose, one that is comfortable to you and go.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:41 AM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin?
You can choose the coin base.I had my bitcoin in coinbase.This service is available in many countries including U.S

I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high.
You should have crypto wallet to hold the crypto currency.As like bank account,we should need wallet for crypto holding.

Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?

Coinbase wallet is wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

I'm really pleased with my trezor. Never used a Ledger so can't compare, but trezor is very easy to operate and transact with. The user has appropriate control over miner fees. It handled segwit and the bcash fork smoothly. Also support was great the one time I contacted the manufacturer.
Muhammad Aamir

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

hello;
You can use coinbase wallet to buy and save your bitcoins , easily through bank with min fee and its very easy to use and user friendly
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

if you have more bitcoin.  You should buy a wallet to store your bitcoin.  Besides there are also some online wallets as well as coinbase.  You can buy bitcoin through your bank account

I used hard wallet because the are not connected to the internet.I well carefull of thàt wallet no one know about that wallet so that it will stolen of others.
iWGC

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

I think the ledger nano s is the best wallet so I use that one
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:39:11 AM

For me i use BTC wallet  of coinbase and for his fee visit this link https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees and you can see if the fee price is fair for you or not
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

i think mose usely wallet for btc is the https://www.myetherwallet.com/ because the myetherwallet is very good for your btc and safe your btc there in myetherwallet and trusted btc wallet and that's only my opinion.
This is not a safe wallet. Are you protecting yourself? At least MetaMask? Several councils have already been attacks at www.myetherwallet.com.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

Trezor, Bitcoin core, Ledger, any of these can be your BTC wallet. Among them Bitcoin core is the oldest. All these are secure.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

myether wallet.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

For me, I will recommend you to use coins. pH to store bitcoin. Easy and convident to use. these wallets are in demand on my country. It has different features that can use easily to use for different transactions by paying tuition fees, electric bill and others. It helps us to fastest our transactions.

GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:59:23 PM

you can confidently use hareware wallets such as ledger or trezor.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

myether wallet.
After all, myetherwallet is only for ETH and not BTC Huh As for me, applications are dangerous. For time, I used Electrum.
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

ERC-20 wallets use in BTC. In using ERC20 protocol there are certain benefits. Such as reducing complexity, liquidity and etc. Also there are so many wallets. I can surely recommend myetherwallet. Because it is the wallet which I use all time.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Bitcoin can use in hardware wallet and you can keep in exchange also, keeping in exchange is risky .Trezor, Bitcoin core, Ledger and many other wallet is available. If you are keeping in exchange wallet you should always keep long password and 2fa security features. I think better to keep bitcoin in hardware wallet, thats safer that exchange wallet
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Greetings,
Do you guys know what is the best wallet for bitcoin? I've never had a crypto-wallet yet. I have a bank account, though. In banks, cash remittance is unlimited and pretty fast, but service fee is pretty high. Is there a wallet with fast cash remittance and minimum service fee for remittance?
Wallets in the form of a computer application. These wallets can be used only on the computer on which they are installed so their mobility is low. Of course, we can install such a wallet on a USB key (pendrive) and use it on almost any computer, but the mobility is still not very satisfying. These portfolios are divided into portfolios:

- Full. Storing the entire block chain (Blockchain). Long synchronization time and high resource consumption. Wallets: Bitcoin Core (original bitcoin wallet), Armory - We do not recommend new users!

- Light. The block chain is stored on servers and not on the computer as in the case of full portfolios. They are characterized by fast synchronization with the network and low resourceivness. We recommend: Multibit

Offline wallets (without internet contact). Serving as a safe for storing bitcoins. Mobility is very low, with the exception of Paper Wallet, which allows eg printing a banknote of any denomination. Wallets: PaperWallet

Browser wallets - A wallet provided by a website providing this type of services. To use the wallet, we only need a browser on any computer / phone / tablet. High mobility at the cost of less security, because the security of our funds depends on third parties. Wallets: greenaddress.it, Coinbase.com and instant wallets (for single use only - very low security). Browser portfolios are only suitable for short-term storage of small amounts!
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:59:49 PM

Greetings,
Go for hardware wallet it's much more secure and reliable in the long run. Online wallets are cheaper and quite safe but it possess a risk if a huge number of btc is present in the online vicinity which acan be stolen through hacking. Hatware wallets like ledger nano s make it imposaible to steal funds without actually acessing the device plus it has compatibility with various alts too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: