Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

when?
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
Well, if this happens I think after 2 years or 3 years. Yes everything is possible but I think that price will not yet reach this year according to the price today since we know that its hard for btc to reach $10k and this is sometimes the reason why alts are still not in good condition.
Spiderman3

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

I think this will not happen this year.  I think a maximum of 2 times the price will rise, but not more.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:51:17 PM

I am sure that the price of Ethereum cryptocurrency will increase in 4-5raz by the end of the year.And by the end of the year it will cost 2500-3000 dollars.He slowly, but confidently will grow in the upper hand.Ethereum-is the number 2 after bitcoin.And with each passing day its popularity is gaining momentum!Without his platform and a smart contract s already very hard to do on ICO.Therefore, it is a promising cryptocurrency in which you can invest.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Etherereum is currently in crypto currencies at the current value of 2, in order. the project is very beautiful and the project team is successful. will come to much better places in the future. It will be much more than 2500 dollars.
This news gives me the spirit. my self in saving ETH. that the price will grow and reach $ 2500. I am more confident in holding ETH until the end of this year, hopefully, the price of ETH reaches $ 2500 in the near future and I will be happy. let's hold the ETH.

KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

It will not cost so much, no matter what tests were conducted at ethereum too many weaknesses are known, and above the price it was at its peak, will never be. 1000 high$ 1200 is no more.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

maybe Ethereum will cost 1,500 by the end of the year, but it is not accurate
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

eth has a good reputation in the market. For me that kind of prediction from a huge group can happen, and that price is not impossible for todays market .Many ICO used Eth platform so the first reason would have a great impact in the eth market.
buivanlinh

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

hi
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

We'll see, it could go either way. A lot of these predictions by 'experts' are laughable at best. Nobody really knows which way the price will go in the short term.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

reaching that high price.. its a possible but not in a short counting of time. it will touch i think maybe in years and counting.. but, who knows maybe they have a lucky tongue to predict that kind of surprising thing when growing like high tide and full moon approaching..

TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

Four times increase, this is really something. But don't you guys think that ETH can't grow alone? I think if ETH has a destiny to grow by the year other crypto will join it as well. Who knows what number Bitcoin will show us by the end of the year?! Maybe it is also going to be four times growth  Roll Eyes
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

Ya it can happen i think as nothing is impossible as last time ATH price we saw was $1500+ and it went very soon up and then it crashed down also soon. So even if the ETH price croses ATH and reach $2500+ but the price wont sustain and immediately selling pressure will pull down.
lord321
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

It be really awesome if this happened
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:32:41 PM

It be really awesome if this happened

it will be great, but how many such predictions have we already heard? but how many of them have come true? I personally became very cold about such statements
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

when?
I think it will happen if at the end of this year all prices will stabilize and the market has started to move up and now is the right time to take every opportunity in preparing the whole thing

VikAn80

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

I think this is possible provided that Ethereum jumps like bitcoin, but he does not know how. It always grows slowly and afloat which is completely contrary to the forecast.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

I believe ethereum will reach that price, Ethereum Blockchain nowadays has investors who supports them like ICO's project that using ethereum blockchain.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:51:05 PM

$2500 is an exegerrated forecast fot this year . I also think it will reach its ATH in this year but doubling the older ATH still seems impossible for me.
If it will happen, other altcoins will give chances a way more than x5
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

That's a good news and this hype can bring it to reality that ethereun can reach $2,500. Basically that is not impossible for ethereum to reach that value because ethereum is the best platform that we are using today and more and more people and projects trusting ethereum. Basically ethereum soon can overtake bitcoin if more and more people appreciate ethereum and it's tokens.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: