Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:08:12 PM

If we take a look at cmc, all of coins had a downfall. I also believe in ethereum but maybe the time is not come yet. Ethereum seems like had a deep correction till 11.94%. I think this is the deepest correction in this month.

i predict next year eth price will reach $2500,
because next year bitcoin halving event will be happend, and for sure a huge demands will coming to crypto market
and will make all great altcoins project fly high inlcuding ethereum my friend  Wink

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:10:51 PM

If bitcoin again touches 20k then ethereum also has a very big possibility to reach $ 2500.
but that cannot be achieved in the near future, maybe in 2020 or even 2022.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 06:51:50 PM

I think that today the prices for ethereum have stalled at the same level and does not show a downward moment below $ 200.  Let us hope that this situation will persist for quite a long time, since the savings strategy fully justifies itself.  Based on this, in the near future we will be able to see an improvement in the ETH price increase in the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:32:20 PM

That's gonna be a few couple of years,  I don't see ethereum going back to $2500 by the end of this year,  perhaps it might get closer to around $1000, that's if the whole market movements is good, currently it's around $300+ that's gonna be x8 at $2500 and the market cap will increase significantly

Exactly. It will take a long time before Ethereum hits $2,500 especially after Bitcoin being somewhat slow in price growth across the market. ETH totally depends on Bitcoin's uprising in price, in order to reach new All-time-highs. There's no other way around it. Of course, the next big upgrade for ETH called "Casper PoS" will contribute towards higher prices within the short term. But, the main trigger in prices will be related to Bitcoin itself.

As such, many people are waiting for the next bull market to take effect. Ethereum's current pricing of around $200 - $250 per coin may not last long. While it's still cheap, you could buy and hodl some ETH until the right time comes to sell it. If Bitcoin's prices continue to rise during the year, then we might see each ETH coin being worth at least $500.

Nonetheless, whatever ETH's prices will be in the future, there's no doubt that it'll survive for a very long time. What really matters is usability, and reliability which is something that Ethereum has since its inception. Hence, we shouldn't worry much about ETH's pricing in terms of USD. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:27:55 PM

That's gonna be a very good news for the entire crypto world if ethereum is at such price,  I believe that it's not rocket science for ethereum to attain such height,  that's just x8 from its current price,

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:41:50 PM

That's gonna be a very good news for the entire crypto world if ethereum is at such price,  I believe that it's not rocket science for ethereum to attain such height,  that's just x8 from its current price,

x12 from current price of $208 USD
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:52:32 PM

maybe it will happen soon, but it takes a long time to be able to touch the price
maybe close to 2021 but it won't be that high.
we might wait long enough to see ETH touch the price of $ 2500.
but maybe that will happen because the crypt currency market is very unexpected.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:49:10 PM

I don't see how this will be possible when ETH depends entirely on bitcoin,its would have been a different story is ETH can surge on its own without looking unto bitcoin for help

Exactly. Ethereum's price is largely dependent on Bitcoin itself. As far as I know, there's isn't a single altcoin whose prices are completely independent from Bitcoin's behavior across the crypto market. Every altcoin needs to depend on Bitcoin's prominence within the mainstream world in order to succeed. There's no other way around it. This means that Bitcoin is crypto's reserve currency after all.

Things aside, the goal of $2,500 per Ethereum is widely realistic. But for that to happen, we might need to wait for quite some time as the market is slowly increasing in price. There is still some level of volatility where Bitcoin hovers between $9,700 to $10,000 per coin. Such volatility affects Ethereum and other altcoins on the market. Despite this, Ethereum has a greater of chance of rising exponential in price than other altcoins because of its on-going development and extreme popularity. The biggest upgrade for the Ethereum blockchain yet, will be the implementation of Casper PoS and Sharding. This will commence during the year of 2020, as Vitalik stated previously.

If the upgrade is successful, then you could expect ETH to gain greater demand within a short time frame. As a result, prices will rise like skyrocket as people gain a sentiment of "FOMO". That's the usual trend of cryptocurrency, where new and exciting features triggers greater demand across the market. Which is why, I believe that if Bitcoin keeps growing slowly in price, ETH will reach at least $500 by the end of this year.

Nonetheless, as the number of people using ETH grows over time, so will its price and demand. Since ETH is a utility token required to interact with decentralized applications, it has all the odds of becoming highly valuable within the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:01:57 PM

now the $ 2500 is very far. but it is not impossible to achieve. most importantly, market conditions improve first. because to pump now ethereum is not ready. ETH 2.0 update will occur next year. maybe at the end of this year we can see the growth.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

With the current price of Ethereum it might appear that 2500$ will be impossible but in this Space nothing is impossible. Ethereum will definitely attend that price but it is not something that will happen soon, it will take time and maybe years.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

With the current price of Ethereum it might appear that 2500$ will be impossible but in this Space nothing is impossible. Ethereum will definitely attend that price but it is not something that will happen soon, it will take time and maybe years.

Correct, we need to accept the reality ethereum is very slow moving up,their price until now, I agree and I believe 2500$ hit by ethereum will wait for long time 2 to 3 year. But I expect this ethereum price reach again the lod price before startbit to dump price hit 1500$ if the bitcoin bullrun.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:19:48 PM

Correct, we need to accept the reality ethereum is very slow moving up,their price until now, I agree and I believe 2500$ hit by ethereum will wait for long time 2 to 3 year. But I expect this ethereum price reach again the lod price before startbit to dump price hit 1500$ if the bitcoin bullrun.
That long period of time, probably ETH would be valued at that time because I'm thinking BTC will be over $50K usd.
When BTC rises, ETH will follow, at least it's value if it's not yet ready to rise independently, what we need to see is the altcoin market to have a rally also, as this would bring the entire market looks better, bitcoin dominance will drop and it will be a healthy market for all.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:14:05 AM

LONG ETH! at $210 now its a good rate undervalue i feel https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:50:28 AM

That long period of time, probably ETH would be valued at that time because I'm thinking BTC will be over $50K usd.
When BTC rises, ETH will follow, at least it's value if it's not yet ready to rise independently, what we need to see is the altcoin market to have a rally also, as this would bring the entire market looks better, bitcoin dominance will drop and it will be a healthy market for all.
It was predicted that the price will reach close to $1000 when the price of bitcoin reaches $20000. Another important thing, there isn't any need for such a long holding of 2-3 years of time. Ethereum wasn't expected to reach $1000+ during the previous bull trend of bitcoin. Things happened unexpected, and in the similar way we can expect the growth of ethereum to take place this time close to the days of halving.

When we think of $2500 it is a realistic prediction. What we're at the present is a 8-9 times lesser in value. To reach this a massive usage as well more development has to take place. Hope these all will happen within 2021.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:03:04 AM

i don't think ETH will ever touch $2500, its just too shitty of a platform.  Crypto kitties can cause congestion, txs can remain stuck for days.... what a joke!

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:52:21 AM

requires a $ 1000 increase to see that price. we know that the price of ETH still has a price of $ 213 to date, and the increase is quite slow. if the development of ETH can indeed be increased, of course it will increase the price, and the fastest will occur in 2020 to come.
Nothing is impossible in the crypto world, indeed the price of Ethereum is somewhat slow in movement so that many people doubt that the price of Ethereum can reach $2500 in the future. But I am sure it will happen at the end of 2020 years later.
I know that unbelievable prices can appear in crypto, but at least, before these prices appear, it always has very clear signs , the trends of a powerful pump, and this is the point I doubt about your certainty. Because a lot of people have tried to analyze, search for points or information that can help the value of eth breakthrough, but the answer is not available to this point, no chance or sign will help eth go up as you say, almost only saw a slow move and recovery, even many signs of boredom in eth

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:36:29 PM

we will see $2500 for 1 ETH by the end of the year!
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:49:52 PM

Your prediction failed last year DEC 2018 maybe you will be right by this year ending 2019 but I doubt it,i belief that ETH can only make it to 2500$ only if altcoin season returns while bitcoin is trading at 30,000$

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 05:31:49 AM

Well it is possible
But the time taken should be quite long imo

It would be a harsh process
But if it hit $2,500 per Ethereum
Note that 10 Ethereum will be worth $25,000

With staking mechanism coming soon, if it is able to generate 4-6% of Ethereum while staking yearly
You would be able to generate around $125 per month if you have 10 Ethereum
Lets see how it work but the staking mechanism is definitely something that would surge ethereum price in the long run
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:21:34 AM

That's gonna be a very good news for the entire crypto world if ethereum is at such price,  I believe that it's not rocket science for ethereum to attain such height,  that's just x8 from its current price,

x12 from current price of $208 USD
Ethereum really need a lot of time and institutional investors has to come in before we can see such big price. It is below were we can said it will grow by itself. The conditions that makes it bullish in 2018 January is not there again and investors has to fine reason why the should invest in ethereum.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: