Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18414 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:10:39 AM

That's gonna be a very good news for the entire crypto world if ethereum is at such price,  I believe that it's not rocket science for ethereum to attain such height,  that's just x8 from its current price,

x12 from current price of $208 USD
Ethereum really need a lot of time and institutional investors has to come in before we can see such big price. It is below were we can said it will grow by itself. The conditions that makes it bullish in 2018 January is not there again and investors has to fine reason why the should invest in ethereum.

Agreed with you that is not an easy task to achieve this task which looking really hard although it is not impossible in world of crypto but it need more big adoption and more huge community to keep gaining more value. I hope in next couple of years it could reach it but now it is long term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:37:02 AM

i don't think ETH will ever touch $2500, its just too shitty of a platform.  Crypto kitties can cause congestion, txs can remain stuck for days.... what a joke!
If Ethereum is shitty of a platform, why do many Crypto projects use its as their platform?
I believe in Ethereum that they will have a good future and of course I am also sure the price of ETH will reach $2500.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

i don't think ETH will ever touch $2500, its just too shitty of a platform.  Crypto kitties can cause congestion, txs can remain stuck for days.... what a joke!
If Ethereum is shitty of a platform, why do many Crypto projects use its as their platform?
I believe in Ethereum that they will have a good future and of course I am also sure the price of ETH will reach $2500.
That's right bro, I also agree with you because there are still many ico programs that use the ethereum platform, but if ethereum touches the price of $ 2500 it will take around three or four years, each person is always predicting the price but this is just a reference but we must analyze yourself and see market conditions
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:06:33 PM

Leave $ 2,500 yet we haven't crossed the $ 500 threshold. So you need to wait until the figure you call stays a bit imaginable. I hope it happens as you say and we all get rich Smiley

Exactly. Ethereum needs to reach $500 first. The goal of $2,500 seems far away from becoming a reality, especially after Bitcoin being relatively slow in progress. Prices have stalled, making ETH remain within the range of $200 - $250 per coin. It's going to be a tough one, as institutional investors have not come into play. But, with many upcoming events since such as the launch of Bakkt, the adoption of the Lightning Network (Bitcoin), and Ethereum's upgrade into Casper PoS, prices for major cryptocurrencies will rise like never before.

While we're still waiting for Ethereum to implement its next big upgrade, all we could is buy coins as much as we can. As long as Ethereum is below $500, its the perfect opportunity to take advantage of a bargain that may not last forever. After all, Ethereum reached a price of over $1,000 per coin within 2017. The next trigger in price would allow ETH to get past its latest ATH benefiting early adopters of the same. Considering that it'll become a PoS coin by next year (hopefully), it'll become a win-win situation for many investors. Such investors who buy and hodl their coins starting today, will obtain bigger rewards when Ethereum becomes a full-fledged PoS cryptocurrency. Profits will be obtained from both market pricing per coin, and the staking rewards altogether.

Which is why, I believe that the smart move would be to get into Ethereum before it hits $2,500 within the not-so-distant future. Within 5 to 10 years from now, we might experience prices way beyond $2,500 as Ethereum grows in demand within the mainstream world. Being the second largest cryptocurrency in market cap, it has all the odds of becoming valuable in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

That's right bro, I also agree with you because there are still many ico programs that use the ethereum platform, but if ethereum touches the price of $ 2500 it will take around three or four years, each person is always predicting the price but this is just a reference but we must analyze yourself and see market conditions
there are many, but now some of the old projects that use the ethereum platform are now moving to the binance blockchain to be registered in binacne dex. even some who have joined are successful projects and already have products on the market. this is a bad blow to etheruem. and for $ 2500, I think it will be very difficult.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:29:23 PM

need more users of ethereum and more projects with blockchain etheruem. if it can grow adoption so large in the market it might happen. but not in the near future. it may take several years in the future.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:52:25 PM

It seems to me that the blockchain ethereum already uses almost 70 or 80% of all projects that have carried out ico companies in past years.  There were indeed very interesting companies among them, but something was preventing them from developing.  It is a pity that many bad projects greatly affect the development of ethereum.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:40:17 AM

we will see $2500 for 1 ETH by the end of the year!
Your Anallisa is certainly very much loved by many people as well as me, but I have not seen that ethereum will be able to reach such fantastic numbers until the end of this year. anyone who doesn't want ethereum will grow and move up and well, but I feel that being able to get to the right number for this year is not the same as what you say. maybe it can break at $ 1K is an achievement in itself.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:55:50 PM

there are many, but now some of the old projects that use the ethereum platform are now moving to the binance blockchain to be registered in binacne dex. even some who have joined are successful projects and already have products on the market. this is a bad blow to etheruem. and for $ 2500, I think it will be very difficult.

That's certainly true, mate. Given that many projects have moved to Binance Chain and other smart contract platforms, Ethereum's dominance within the crypto market may decrease as we know it. It's all a matter of scalability on top of decentralization and censorship-resistance for most crypto projects. Since Ethereum is extremely limited in transaction capacity, it's a terrible choice for mainstream ICOs. On the other hand, platforms like EOS, Binance Chain, NEO, Cardano, and TRON are much more scalable than Ethereum with virtually no fees and high transaction speeds.

The reason why Ethereum has stalled in price lately, is probably because people are still waiting for it to scale properly. For quite some time, the Ethereum developer team has announced that their smart contract platform would scale by adopting PoS and Sharding. Yet, it's the time where none of that has become a reality, making people lose their patience. With the many available smart contract platforms in crypto land that are much faster and cheaper than ETH, mainstream businesses and startups will divert their attention towards such platforms.

Despite this, Ethereum might very well reach $500 per coin by the end of the year if Bitcoin continues to grow at a slow and steady rate. But, for it to reach $2,500 and beyond, something big needs to happen where people will massively demand ETH across the crypto market. This may take quite a few years from becoming a reality as the whole crypto market is relatively stalled.

Nonetheless, buying and hodling ETH while it's still below $500 may be the wisest decision to make nowadays. Once it becomes PoS and heads towards the goal of $2,500 per coin, then you would've made much more money than you've ever imagined. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:42:03 PM

there's always the possibility that ethereum will reach $ 2500 but not in a short time all need time and a high market increase so the core when the market is still in a state of falling as it is now, impossible for ethereum prices to reach that level

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:29:23 AM

If bull run arises this year until further notice, I would loved to see $2500 per eth price. With that, I believed it could attract more potential demands to come for the whole community of ethereum and other erc20 tokens.
$ 2500 is really a big number and we should only expect to say after 10 years, when the market has more big investors.
Our current market is still only people who like dump and pump. With such an environment, it will be difficult for us to see ETH moon.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:11:58 AM

DeVere group analysts: by the end of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2500 and will continue to grow

According to analysts specializing in financial consulting company deVere Group, before the end of this year, The price of the second capitalization of Ethereum cryptocurrency can grow four times from the current marks. About it reports MarketWatch.

"According to forecasts, the price of Ethereum will significantly increase this year. It can reach until the end of 2018 the mark of $2500, and in the next two years to continue the growth," — said CEO deVere Group Nigel green.

The head of the deVere also said there are three main drivers of growth rates Ethereum:

"This overall rise will be fuelled by three main factors. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a trading tool. Second, wider Use of Ethereum-based smart contracts. And thirdly, decentralization of cloud computing»
Green is also convinced that the cryptocurrency industry will inevitably face regulation, which will contribute to the protection of investors, as well as increasing confidence in the long-term prospects of this market.

Earlier, the blockchain entrepreneur Stephen Marioff expressed the opinion that the price of ETH this year will grow threefold. According to him, this will happen thanks to the active introduction of Ethereum technology in various spheres.

The source of the cryptocurrency.tech
i think if price still on good market ethereum price can hit $ 700 in the end of 2019, and it can be hit more than $ 1k if bitcoin price above $ 20K
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:24:04 AM

Ethereum is a popular coin and to reach the price of $ 2500 it is very possible but bitcoin must have a price of $ 20000, if bitcoin does not reach that price then ethereum is very unlikely to reach the price of $ 2500
it doesn't matter in this case. Just look at it now, Bitcoin is at $10,576 now yet Ethereum is staying at $221 for like a month. If this keeps happening, even though Bitcoin is going up. Ethereum will not getting any affect from Bitcoin bull run, although probably other altcoins will do.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

Ethereum is a popular coin and to reach the price of $ 2500 it is very possible but bitcoin must have a price of $ 20000, if bitcoin does not reach that price then ethereum is very unlikely to reach the price of $ 2500
it doesn't matter in this case. Just look at it now, Bitcoin is at $10,576 now yet Ethereum is staying at $221 for like a month. If this keeps happening, even though Bitcoin is going up. Ethereum will not getting any affect from Bitcoin bull run, although probably other altcoins will do.

At current Eth/Btc ratios, BTC would have to be ~$112,500 for Eth to be $2500.
Rinso

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:27:41 PM

any reason or analysis why you so confident about it ??

www.bitcoinisle.com
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:34:12 AM

there's always the possibility that ethereum will reach $ 2500 but not in a short time all need time and a high market increase so the core when the market is still in a state of falling as it is now, impossible for ethereum prices to reach that level

Someday within the not-so-distant future, Ethereum will reach prices well above $2,500 per coin. Right now, it's believed that the crypto market is in an accumulation stage. Prices have increased considerably slow compared with 2017's All-time-highs. For Ethereum to truly get past its latest ATH of over $1,000 per coin, Bitcoin needs to increase exponentially in price at a fast pace. So far, this hasn't happened yet, probably because there's not much demand from people within the mainstream world.

Still though, the time will come when institutional investors will come into play. Once this happens, then expect to see ETH prices go to the moon within a short time frame. The goal of $2,500 will get there as soon as Ethereum adopts PoS and Bitcoin heads back towards $20,000 per coin. In the meantime, all we could do is to keep watch of Ethereum's behavior within the market and buy it while it's still cheap.

Nonetheless, no matter what ETH's pricing will be within the future, it has certainly maintained itself as a resilient, and censorship-resistant cryptocurrency for the masses. That will keep it going for a long time. And that's what really matters. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:16:42 AM

any reason or analysis why you so confident about it ??

I believe there is a possibility that it will reach to that level if and when, we never know, but the potential is always there no doubt about it, they are working on their scalability and they are changing their algos to POS and they still the number one choice, when it comes to token creation, all the features are still all here.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:31:37 PM

It would be nice if the ethereum reaches at least the level of May 2018, when the price fluctuated at around $ 825.  But we all remember the maximum price for Ethereum of $ 1,300, and I hope that after ETH becomes an independent cryptocurrency, it will begin real competition with Bitcoin for leadership positions in the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:43:06 PM
Merited by kul0n (1)

You should understand that the ETH platform lags behind EOS, NEO and several other platforms in terms of technological process. I think that after 1-2 years, we will forget about the ETH coin. This is my personal opinion, maybe I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes
I have not invested in ETH for a long time.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:50:21 PM

You should understand that the ETH platform lags behind EOS, NEO and several other platforms in terms of technological process. I think that after 1-2 years, we will forget about the ETH coin. This is my personal opinion, maybe I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes
I have not invested in ETH for a long time.

I think ETH can save only update 2.0. But will they manage to implement and launch everything in time?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: