Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:55:13 AM

Perhaps such a price tag will be,but it will not be soon,if you look at the market now,we can assume that the price of 2500 dollars can be only 2-3 years, but this is my personal opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

If they don't solve scaling with a solution that the community favorably adopts then it may never grow...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/vitalik-buterin-talks-scalability-ethereum-blockchain-is-almost-full
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:13:35 PM

It looks unrealistically nowadays.
That would mean more than 10x return, but it seems that people get rid of altcoins and buy only Bitcoin. Because they lost trust in altcoins, lost trust because Bitcoin holders are in profit while altcoin holders are loosing more and more. Don´t you think?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 09:56:00 PM

ETH presently doesn't show any potential of it skyrocketing it market value anytime soon. Since ETH lost its market value, recovering hasn't been realised.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:18:34 PM

for now, I don't think that opportunity is yet seen. at present, ETH prices are down by up to 10%. to reach the price of $ 2500, of course it takes time. other than that, for now there is no information that can make ETH pump prices. so, I think it still takes a long time to see the ETH price reach $ 2500

Exactly. We're still far away from seeing ETH being valued at $2,500 per coin. Right now, the market movement has been extremely slow where Bitcoin increases in price a little, while other altcoins go down the drain. Ethereum being the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has remained stagnant in price due to loss of interest among people within the mainstream world. If it wants to experience the next upsurge in price, it would need to implement the PoS upgrade ASAP. Otherwise, people will be out of excitement (or hype) for buying and hodling Ethereum for the long term.

In the meantime, we can enjoy cheaper prices per Ethereum as this is an opportunity that may not last for long. Ethereum devs are working hard in order to make the platform as scalable and secure as possible (hopefully). Other alternatives like TRON and EOS may be in the lead, but they're not as widely adopted as Ethereum is. By purchasing small increments of ETH over time, you'll be able to secure profits in the future. The PoS upgrade combined with a substantial increase in price, will result in a win-win situation for many early adopters of ETH.

Nonetheless, Ethereum may not be able to reach $2,500 soon but it could very well reach $500 by the end of the year. It's just a matter of time before interest within cryptocurrencies rise again, resulting in a massive increase in price for ETH and other altcoins in the market. We just have to be patient in order to obtain good results in the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:16:22 AM

Can this still be achieved? Just recently the founder made some announcements as regards the scalability problems being faced by the Ethereum network. The price of Ethereum has been dropping when compared to the rise of Bitcoin, Ethereum should have been going side by side in price with Btc movement all this time.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:44:49 AM

Can this still be achieved? Just recently the founder made some announcements as regards the scalability problems being faced by the Ethereum network. The price of Ethereum has been dropping when compared to the rise of Bitcoin, Ethereum should have been going side by side in price with Btc movement all this time.

I believe so. What's preventing Ethereum from reaching new ATHs in price across the crypto market has been its limitations in scalability. Additionally, the hype of ICOs is over resulting in a negative sentiment for Ethereum within the short term. Which is why, I believe that something big needs to happen if ETH wants to experience a new upsurge in price like never before. Of course, Bitcoin's movement in price across the market could either positively or negatively impact Ethereum in every way. But I believe that the current behavior of Bitcoin rising and Ethereum falling, is quite unusual.

Speaking of ETH reaching $2,500 per coin, it's widely possible within 2 to 3 years from now. There's still a lot to go through, especially when Ethereum is largely un-scalable for the mainstream world. Given how slow Bitcoin's prices have been moving lately, ETH seems to be heading closer towards the target of $250 - $300 per coin. An upgrade towards Casper PoS + Sharding should give ETH a nice boost in price at least within the short term. I'm afraid that current prices may not last long if Ethereum continues to provide active development and innovation over time. Demand will rise for ETH according to the number of useful dApps available on the Blockchain. Compared with other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is more known to be a utility token than a speculative one (like Litecoin and Dogecoin).

Nonetheless, it's hoped that institutional investors would come into play greatly benefiting not only Ethereum but other cryptocurrencies as well. Ethereum will be one of the most benefited cryptocurrencies over the long term, because of its dedicated community, development team, and second place in market cap. Which is why, I believe that ETH could rise exponentially in price within the next bull market followed by its network upgrades. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 08:27:55 AM

Ethereum coin in cryptocurrency is currently at the price of 2, in order. The project is very good and all the team is very satisfied and happy. I also have confidence in ethereum and is currently holding it. I am stating that ethereum can reach as a price of $2500.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:40:13 AM

Now it is completely dreaming whether the price of ETH will cross more than 2500$ because more than two years the price of ETH is struggling at the 200$. We don't know how long it is going to take to cross that value, it will take a lot of time to cross that value.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:21:57 PM

Of course many hope that ethereum will develop and achieve the best price. like you said, ethereum wants to be able to reach $ 2500, but expectations can be as high as what we want. with the current situation the thing we want to achieve feels like a dream that is not necessarily achieved. can reach when the beginning of 2018 above $ 1,000 alone is an achievement in itself.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

Now it is completely dreaming whether the price of ETH will cross more than 2500$ because more than two years the price of ETH is struggling at the 200$. We don't know how long it is going to take to cross that value, it will take a lot of time to cross that value.
im also thinking that ethereum is becoming weaker as the day pass, lots of projects out there that might  give threat to ethereum. If ethereum cant touch $500 again this december its over.

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 04:53:21 PM

EF had grants 2 Mio for Ethereum V2 development https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-foundation-grants-246-million-to-network-developers
So to hit 2500 bucks is easy if the V2 is released (my opinion). 

Anything could happen in the crypto world. You only have to sit in the right position  Grin
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:34:25 PM

I do believe at some point in the future it will be - but certainly not now. There were so many major issues with today's Ethereum that have yet to be solve. Luckily, underway is Ethereum 2.0 or Serenity. Which they say will be the largest and most comprehensive update ever implemented by the Ethereum community. Hopefully this upgrade will influence the mindset of the public on general adoption of this remarkable coin.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:46:46 PM

It is difficult to predict. ETH is going through a very bad time in the market when its price is still fluctuating at $ 180- $ 200 consecutively in the past 3 months. In my opinion, ETH will be a good investment for long-term investment. ETH will soon return and keep up with BTC.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:24:17 PM

It is difficult to predict. ETH is going through a very bad time in the market when its price is still fluctuating at $ 180- $ 200 consecutively in the past 3 months. In my opinion, ETH will be a good investment for long-term investment. ETH will soon return and keep up with BTC.
Excuse me, but I do not believe that we can see such a cost for a ETH. In my opinion, with the implementation of projects such as Libra or TON, we will see a significant change in the cryptocurrency market. So my verdict is that there will be no new ATH for Ethereum.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:43:31 PM

EF had grants 2 Mio for Ethereum V2 development https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereum-foundation-grants-246-million-to-network-developers
So to hit 2500 bucks is easy if the V2 is released (my opinion).

Anything could happen in the crypto world. You only have to sit in the right position  Grin

That's good news indeed. The Ethereum Foundation continues to support the Ethereum blockchain in order to help it reach new heights. As those grants encourage developers to improve the development of ETH 2.0, we'll see a stronger Ethereum within the not-so-distant future. I hope that once Casper PoS + Sharding starts rolling in, prices could skyrocket like never before. After all, people will become excited with the new version of Ethereum gathering a sentiment of "FOMO". While we're still far away from reaching $2,500, the newest iteration of Ethereum (v2.0) along with a bull market, will trigger a massive boost in Ethereum's price reaching a new ATH on the crypto market.

It's best to have patience with Ethereum as good things are yet to come. Panic selling will only make matters worse as Ethereum's price plunges towards new lows. By buying small portions of Ethereum, you'll be able to stack up a lot of money in the future. Hodling your ETH is key here in order to obtain profit as soon as Ethereum hits $2,500. Given how volatile cryptocurrencies are, anything could happen. You just need to "buy and forget" as Ethereum is bound to increase in price soon. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 05:23:34 PM

Excuse me, but I do not believe that we can see such a cost for a ETH. In my opinion, with the implementation of projects such as Libra or TON, we will see a significant change in the cryptocurrency market. So my verdict is that there will be no new ATH for Ethereum.
So what about Libra?do you really believe that this may kill ethereum!?

Lol ETH is just being silent but I’m sure a Vitalik Buterin has a plan on developing ethereum and might be cooking something special before Libra released

Anyway this market is volatile and full of surprises,expect the unexpected

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:09:06 PM

ETH is a smart contract platform. Libra... isn't.
I am bullish on ETH because smart contracts are such a strong use case. Libra may be a success, but it can't be compared to ETH. That's like saying a tractor is a competitor to a sports car. Different purpose. Not competitors.
Sorry if I'm being over-sensitive here!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:53:48 PM

ETH is a smart contract platform. Libra... isn't.
I am bullish on ETH because smart contracts are such a strong use case. Libra may be a success, but it can't be compared to ETH. That's like saying a tractor is a competitor to a sports car. Different purpose. Not competitors.
Sorry if I'm being over-sensitive here!

yeah you're right, forever eth can't be compared to libra. how can you compare the Dapps project with stablecoin. this is clearly very different. so it can't be compared.

I also agree that ethereum will soon start a bull trend.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ikouwais

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:24:38 PM

Where is the technical analysis for such a prediction? I see eth eventually hitting ATH but it will take years but seems like a lot of hopium here. The fact is at the moment no one is using BTC,  XRP, ETH or any other crypto... and if it comes down to scaling... Hashgraph has everyone beat. Plus, Leemon Baird is smarter than Vitalik, Garlinghouse and Satoshi put together. 

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: