Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 2500  (Read 18419 times)
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:17:54 PM

When $BTC hit $50k maybe it is easy to say that ethereum will also hit its ATH and even surpassed it until $2500 each but at the current BTC value, ethereum is still waiting to bitcoin upward movement and it should be a tremendous action to wait.

At current BTC/ETH ratios, if BTC was $50,000 USD then ETH should be $950 USD. And ETH has been steadily falling against BTC for a year so don't expect the ratio to be the same when $50k BTC happens if it does. ETH has become decoupled from ICOs, and less correlated to BTC than it was previously, it needs to find a use case fast to keep the price propped up. However, I do not think the mission of the developers is to create wealth, they want to create a world computer and to them monetary policy is a secondary concern. I love ETH for the potential but it's not living up to it as yet in the price.
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

Of course, I believe that this coin has huge potential. But in the price of $ 2500 Today I do not believe. I see how weak the market is. For 2 years, we have seen many problems in the industry. Therefore, I do not think that in the near future the price will rise above $ 500.

The whole problem is the scammers who drowned this market. Most major investors have left the game. This is why we will not see a quick rise.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:52:07 PM

ETH is a smart contract platform. Libra... isn't.
I am bullish on ETH because smart contracts are such a strong use case. Libra may be a success, but it can't be compared to ETH. That's like saying a tractor is a competitor to a sports car. Different purpose. Not competitors.
Sorry if I'm being over-sensitive here!

Completely agree with you, mate. There's a huge difference between Libra and Ethereum. One's purpose is to become a worldwide currency (Libra), while the other one has ambitions of becoming the world computer (Ethereum). Despite this, the launch of Libra won't have a negative impact on Ethereum's price within the future. But, I believe that its success will drive other people into Ethereum, resulting in higher prices within a short time frame. Right now, ETH is having a hard time increasing in price ever since the bear market began back in 2018. It's yet the day where people are waiting for ETH to get past its latest ATH of over $1,000 per coin. Given how slow the market is moving these days, I'd say that it may take a long time before we'll be able to see each Ethereum coin being worth at least $2,500.

Perhaps, within 5 years from now, Ethereum will reach the specified goal across the crypto market. Everything will depend on how long Ethereum takes to scale for the mainstream world. The longer it takes, the worst it'll be for ETH as people will look for other alternatives that are capable of processing millions of TPS. It's all a matter of which smart contract platform delivers a solution first that would allow decentralized applications to scale for the world without delays or high costs. As of now, alternative smart contract platforms like EOS, TRON, and Cardano are in the lead with superior technology than ETH. What Ethereum has on top of its competitors is first-mover advantage just like Bitcoin.

Nonetheless, it's hoped that Ethereum's next big upgrade (ETH 2.0) would trigger a massive boost in price within the short term. People will gain the sentiment of "FOMO" once they experience the new version of Ethereum. Until then, prices will stale within the $180 - $250 mark for quite some time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:13:52 PM

Well, though I am late, or we can say I am from the future  Cool , anyways I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but up until now, we have not see eth at 2000$, not to talk about 2500$. I know its a long short, and ever since the Ath in 2017, we have not seen so much greatest in ethereum. Oh well, you said it will get to 2500, without giving a time from, so I will keep watching our favourite ethereum and see if this prediction comes to pass
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:03:17 PM

Well, though I am late, or we can say I am from the future  Cool , anyways I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but up until now, we have not see eth at 2000$, not to talk about 2500$. I know its a long short, and ever since the Ath in 2017, we have not seen so much greatest in ethereum. Oh well, you said it will get to 2500, without giving a time from, so I will keep watching our favourite ethereum and see if this prediction comes to pass
Ethereum can cost more than 1000 dollars, only when the total cryptocurrency market capitalization is more than 1.5 trillion. It all depends on the saturation of the cryptocurrency market with money.
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:36:12 PM

I would very much like it to cost $ 2500, I think it will not be soon, we would at least return to the maximum of 2018 of $ 1400, although I would be happy with $ 1000 by the end of next year.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:45:32 PM

I would very much like it to cost $ 2500, I think it will not be soon, we would at least return to the maximum of 2018 of $ 1400, although I would be happy with $ 1000 by the end of next year.

Everyone has the right to hope that they want to happen later on. If they continue to be patient maybe they will get it with a long wait.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:12:37 PM

We have the right to believe and have patience to succeed! But there is an unstable market which at the moment shows a fall, we can’t cry out for
  300 $, what can we say about 2500 $ .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

Yeah, I think it will reach those kind of prices, but not very soon. For ETH to get to $2500 I think years (or at least months) of wait is in order. So we'll have to be patient.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 03:36:07 PM

I always used to post in threads like this that support Ethereum completely.

However, there comes a time when you are forced to consider whether you are falling for "exaggerated journalism" or the real thing. The best thing for us to do at the moment is do your own research, study the trends, make informed decisions).

Good job to the Dominus tho, he knows how to win the crowd.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:12:28 PM

I always used to post in threads like this that support Ethereum completely.

However, there comes a time when you are forced to consider whether you are falling for "exaggerated journalism" or the real thing. The best thing for us to do at the moment is do your own research, study the trends, make informed decisions).

Good job to the Dominus tho, he knows how to win the crowd.
I think Ethereum inflation at 5% per year. It will not allow raising the price of this asset above $ 1,000 even after 2 years. It is necessary to reduce the inflation of cryptocurrency assets.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:20:58 PM

Yeah, I think it will reach those kind of prices, but not very soon. For ETH to get to $2500 I think years (or at least months) of wait is in order. So we'll have to be patient.
Reaching $2500 now is really impossible and yes being patient a trader can that amount or price of ethereum ssomeday. A predictiom of the person change fast because I think before end of 2019 ethereum can reach like that amount or more but now only thousands of dollars that nearly happen in this coming months because the movement is very slow and it's long time to achieve that price.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:55:01 PM

I am very confident ETH will hit $2.5k in the future. But I don't think it will be the near future. There's another thread on here, started 2.5 years ago, asking what ETH price might be like in 5 years. Around that time, people were hugely optimistic about Ethereum and smart contracts, and I for one thought five years is a really long time in such a fast moving field, and prices would be well into the thousands... we''re now halfway through those five years, and although crypto may move fast, real world adoption is a slow and drawn-out process. We are arguably only a little way further along that road, and in another 2.5 years maybe only a little further again. I don'ot think full integration of smart contracts into society will happen anytime soon, but it wil happen eventually. So yes to ETH hitting $2.5k, and no to it being in the next couple of years.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:43:13 AM

I think Ethereum inflation at 5% per year. It will not allow raising the price of this asset above $ 1,000 even after 2 years. It is necessary to reduce the inflation of cryptocurrency assets.

Exactly. Unfortunately, Ethereum's inflation rate would prevent it from reaching higher prices in the future. The world's second largest cryptocurrency would rise in price whenever there's a bull market, or hype. Other than that, I believe that Bitcoin is the one cryptocurrency that will remain extremely valuable for years to come. Ethereum could reach a price of $2,500 or higher according to how much farther Bitcoin increases towards new ATHs in price. After all, every altcoin depends on Bitcoin as a reserve currency. Of course, the anticipated PoS upgrade for Ethereum might trigger a boost in its price. But, I believe that it won't be able to maintain a price of $2,500 for the foreseeable future.

No matter what the price per ETH will be within a couple of years from now, it's safe to say that the cryptocurrency will never die. This is largely because there's a large number of people supporting it every step of the way. With constant development and innovation, Ethereum will be able to keep its pace as the world's second largest cryptocurrency by market cap.

Nonetheless, if ETH reaches $2,500 soon then many early adopters (like me) will be able to cash out a lot of profit. But it's important to be patient here, as crypto is not meant to make you rich overnight. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:28:51 AM

Reaching $2500 now is really impossible and yes being patient a trader can that amount or price of ethereum ssomeday. A predictiom of the person change fast because I think before end of 2019 ethereum can reach like that amount or more but now only thousands of dollars that nearly happen in this coming months because the movement is very slow and it's long time to achieve that price.
Soon we will reach that price, we know it's not impossible as ETH has achieved that before pumping a lot in just 1 year.
Let's take a look from January 2017 to January 2018 in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Last Jan 2017 price was around $10
Last Jan 2018 price was reached to $1377, so you can tell how much its capable of rising.

I don't want to compute it anymore but by looking at the price difference, you can tell how much fold it grew.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:54:07 AM

This is possible but probably not this year because the bearish market is still in effect and we have 3 months left before next year. Hopefully Ethereum will be ATH again but i think $2,500 is very huge as there are lot of Altcoins that are being introduced every month like Libra which is also a market contender.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:59:22 AM

This is possible but probably not this year because the bearish market is still in effect and we have 3 months left before next year. Hopefully Ethereum will be ATH again but i think $2,500 is very huge as there are lot of Altcoins that are being introduced every month like Libra which is also a market contender.
Actually you are just posting to increase your posts in signature campaign because this thread is 1 and a half years old and the OP asked whether Ethereum would reach $2500 last year or not. And It didn't about this year I am not even sure it would reach even $400 you are talking about $2500?
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:16:16 PM

About Ethereum, that is widely believed to be competing with Bitcoin because of its smart contract, i want to say that you can run second layer technology and sidechains on bitcoin to enable any type of smart contract you want. You can do property ownership, run apartment renting service or basically anything you want on top of bitcoin. The Crypto space doesn't "need" more coins, just needs more patience for technology to mature. Vitalik wanted to build ETH on top of bitcoin but there were a lot of disagreements on how it should be done so he did it from scratch, ETH growth proved with a great demonstration of how lacking we are in patience in this field.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:38:27 PM

Actually you are just posting to increase your posts in signature campaign because this thread is 1 and a half years old and the OP asked whether Ethereum would reach $2500 last year or not. And It didn't about this year I am not even sure it would reach even $400 you are talking about $2500?

I strongly agree if the OP locks the old thread because there is a discussion thread held of course to be able to get a definite answer from the discussion. Now many old threads are commented on just to pursue the target posting so that it can cause spam in the thread, I think the OP should think about when the right time to lock a before starting a new thread.
I don't want to imagine to eth will be able to reach the price of $2500 in the near future, because eth is still around $182 USD, is it possible to reach $2500 last few months? I think that's impossible because the crypto market is currently weakening.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 06:25:15 PM

I got an interesting news about Ethereum. I watched youtube stream stated that the possible Bitcoin Run can be fueled by Ethereum through their DeFI (Decentralized Finance).  You know what this mean.  It means Ethereum will definitely go up in price because of this project and that $2500 is very possible.  If ETH project can fuel Bitcoin bull run, what more it's token.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: