Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

What is AI able to do for marketers today?

All the forms of AI in development around the world will never think in the same way humans do, but their strengths and weaknesses can be complementary to our minds in achieving specific goals. The right way to approaching AI is to start with an understanding of what AI is capable of doing, rather than what you need it to do. Consider how AI can augment your existing workflows, and that’s where you’ll find value.

What is AI capable of?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Well, that's theoretically. AI, of course, is self-learning and is not interrupted if this soft is correctly compiled. How do project devs expect to get this software?

I so understood that the developers of the team created it. Or am I confusing something?
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Voice, finger and face. It just security setting. You can use them to make your wallet more secure.

Voice, finger, face: you can choose one of this list?
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

Well, that's theoretically. AI, of course, is self-learning and is not interrupted if this soft is correctly compiled. How do project devs expect to get this software?

I so understood that the developers of the team created it. Or am I confusing something?

I understand that this system has already been created. I think that the team will just buy this program for their project.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

I understand that this system has already been created. I think that the team will just buy this program for their project.

If this is so then buying a program will be an expensive investment. Will the team quickly recover these costs?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

If this is so then buying a program will be an expensive investment. Will the team quickly recover these costs?

I think that this is really done but not for one year.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

Artificial brains think in a different manner, structurally and functionally. While AI can easily breeze through calculations many times faster than human brains, tasks that are relatively simple for humans remain enormously difficult, if not impossible, for AI as it exists today. As a result, AI is not a replacement for human intelligence, but rather a partner that can support better decision making.

Artificial brains are a program. Sometimes each program fails. How well is your program protected from crashes?

AI differ from other programs that it can study and get knolidge from the internet. AI can self learn and self fix without a person. That is why AI is differ from the other programs. AI can self developed and protect itself by crashes.

Why do we need to collect and study the turmoil from the Internet?
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Is it true your KRS cannot be hacked, without physical access to the hardware?

The KRS and KYC modules will be built on separate multi-decentralized blockchains networks where the specific information required (i.e. private keys and biometric data) will be stored redundantly. Unique data splitters and data builders will be used to split and store the information and subsequently to reconstitute the data when needed. This system is impossible to hack and decipher from outside. Even with physical access to our computer nodes, it will be difficult because not all programming is on a physical node, but will be contained on cloud nodes as well.

So this system is not afraid of any hacker attacks?
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

What is AI able to do for marketers today?

All the forms of AI in development around the world will never think in the same way humans do, but their strengths and weaknesses can be complementary to our minds in achieving specific goals. The right way to approaching AI is to start with an understanding of what AI is capable of doing, rather than what you need it to do. Consider how AI can augment your existing workflows, and that’s where you’ll find value.

What is AI capable of?

AI can easily breeze through calculations many times faster than human brains, but the tasks that are relatively simple for humans remain enormously difficult, if not impossible, for AI as it exists today. As a result, AI is not a replacement for human intelligence, but rather a partner that can support better decision making.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:02:18 PM

Yes the team of Optherium is creating this software to use it in the ecosystem. This is a pattented technology.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

Voice, finger and face. It just security setting. You can use them to make your wallet more secure.

Voice, finger, face: you can choose one of this list?

You set everything you want. You may set one security setting, for example, voice or all of them. If you don't wank you can not set anything.
optherium
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

The KRS and KYC modules will be built on separate multi-decentralized blockchains networks where the specific information required (i.e. private keys and biometric data) will be stored redundantly. Unique data splitters and data builders will be used to split and store the information and subsequently to reconstitute the data when needed. This system is impossible to hack and decipher from outside. Even with physical access to our computer nodes, it will be difficult because not all programming is on a physical node, but will be contained on cloud nodes as well.

Yes. It is absolutely secure. This system is impossible to hack and decipher from outside. Even with physical access to our computer nodes, it will be difficult because not all programming is on a physical node, but will be contained on cloud nodes as well.
optherium
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Optherium will develop this software. Follow our events, news  and Optherium  presentations to know more about technology and the products of  Optherium.
optherium
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Artificial brains think in a different manner, structurally and functionally. While AI can easily breeze through calculations many times faster than human brains, tasks that are relatively simple for humans remain enormously difficult, if not impossible, for AI as it exists today. As a result, AI is not a replacement for human intelligence, but rather a partner that can support better decision making.

Artificial brains are a program. Sometimes each program fails. How well is your program protected from crashes?

AI differ from other programs that it can study and get knolidge from the internet. AI can self learn and self fix without a person. That is why AI is differ from the other programs. AI can self developed and protect itself by crashes.

Why do we need to collect and study the turmoil from the Internet?

AI need information from internet to study.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Hackers should always beware! If there is a program means it can be hacked!
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:50 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:11:52 PM by strongtree2505

Hackers also evolve and their skills improve
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:53:35 PM

That's for sure. You can not be 100% sure of your safety
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Excellent! This kind of crypto currency is found in many people's wallet.
Or it can be purchased on any crypto-exchange without problems.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Optherium will develop this software. Follow our events, news  and Optherium  presentations to know more about technology and the products of  Optherium.
If so, you have a cool team of programmers. AI is developed by many large companies, and success is far from ideal.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:16:19 AM

With target market transaction players of B2B, B2C and P2P , both companies and individuals
is a broad coverage target market. It will even be ready for use by industry banking and finance.
It is still in the idea of ​​digital asset management and storage solutions that include
speed of conversion and confirmation, security of digital assets, and usability of digital assets.

For the product is still quite new and use a new technique in my opinion. This will be a valuable
contribution to the development of the crypto's world and blockchain technology.
Private Hyperledger with speeds of over 100,000 transactions per second. with new features in
one ecosystem include:
+ Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchain Technology
+ Multicurrency and Multisecure ready Technology
+ Dynamic Biometrics Technolology
Hopefully all points in this product can change the blockchain to be new standard of blockchain.
So, Optherium Labs is also a company already known as currency exchange and eWallet services that
already have a good record in europe. It will be value added trust in the eyes of investors.
I hope many people gives huge credibility to this project, and best of luck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: