Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77191 times)
STORMIX

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

With SEC approval, Optherium’s Ecosystem is now available to accredited investors worldwide. Select investors will be invited to participate during a whitelist period. To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io
SEC website - https://www.sec.gov/

This is good information. So the questions with the documentation are almost all solved.

The permission of SEC give a access to american market and american investors. It is a realy greate and reach market.

I agree . This market is very large. It's good that the project gets everything in this direction

USA This is a good market. What about China? Does the project think to enter this market?

China's market is the largest and most promising. But it is difficult to get out there. If I'm not mistaken there must necessarily be a local representative
What does the local representative mean? This probably means that there should be a branch of the project in China.

Seems Yes. In order to sell its product on the Chinese market, it is necessary that this is done by the Chinese company.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:27:01 PM

With SEC approval, Optherium’s Ecosystem is now available to accredited investors worldwide. Select investors will be invited to participate during a whitelist period. To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io

This is good information. So the questions with the documentation are almost all solved.

The permission of SEC give a access to american market and american investors. It is a realy greate and reach market.

I agree . This market is very large. It's good that the project gets everything in this direction

USA This is a good market. What about China? Does the project think to enter this market?

Yes the project hold not ICO. ICO is prohibited in China. It will be TGE -token generation event. TGE is allowed in China and Optherium got a permission for token sale in USA. So the token sale will be in USA in China and around the world in all the countries without restrictions.

Well, that's good information. The project covers the largest world markets. Well done!
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Yes the project hold not ICO. ICO is prohibited in China. It will be TGE -token generation event. TGE is allowed in China and Optherium got a permission for token sale in USA. So the token sale will be in USA in China and around the world in all the countries without restrictions.

Well, that's good information. The project covers the largest world markets. Well done!

Going to such markets immediately is a very good indicator. So with the document, the project is OK
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Optherium is an international ecosystem and it will work all over the world.

When the team prepares an international project, then it is doomed to success. The main first time to actively work on its development and promotion.

A lot of projects call themselves international. But this is not always true and does not bear success
denreddit

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

I have read the information you provided and it looks good so far, especially the rate of transactions. What online shops will receive your Visa credit cards and what will be the transaction fee for paying with the card? I know some companies which make too high fees for paying with card.

The commissions to be charged for transactions on the ecosystem will vary from 0.1% to 0.5% of the value of the transaction. Entities with large numbers of transactions per month will benefit from the lower fees per transactions. Individuals making NFC payments using their phones will pay 0.5%. This is still much lower than typical credit card fees of 2.5-3.0% of the transaction value.
0.5% fee attached to individual NFC payments will be paid by the vendor receiving the payment, not the individual user making the payment.

Sufficiently acceptable% commission will be charged for processing transactions. I'm glad that the project team also introduces a system of discounts for regular customers.
The cost of transactions is really not great! This is very pleased users. I hope this will be in the future
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

I have read the information you provided and it looks good so far, especially the rate of transactions. What online shops will receive your Visa credit cards and what will be the transaction fee for paying with the card? I know some companies which make too high fees for paying with card.

The commissions to be charged for transactions on the ecosystem will vary from 0.1% to 0.5% of the value of the transaction. Entities with large numbers of transactions per month will benefit from the lower fees per transactions. Individuals making NFC payments using their phones will pay 0.5%. This is still much lower than typical credit card fees of 2.5-3.0% of the transaction value.
0.5% fee attached to individual NFC payments will be paid by the vendor receiving the payment, not the individual user making the payment.

Sufficiently acceptable% commission will be charged for processing transactions. I'm glad that the project team also introduces a system of discounts for regular customers.
A truly loyal commission and speed of transactions is a huge plus
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Optherium with a speed of over 100,000 transactions per second is a unique point that hardly any project has. In addition, the Blockchain-based security feature also makes the community ready to accept the project. I am very confident in the synergy of Blockchain solutions!

By the speed of processing transactions, the project really does not have competitors. I look forward to the moment when I can use this service.
While making transactions I pay attention to the commission, security and speed of transactions, I think these are the main criteria
Gromstop

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

When the team prepares an international project, then it is doomed to success. The main first time to actively work on its development and promotion.

A lot of projects call themselves international. But this is not always true and does not bear success
The project aimed at working around the world has a perspective and is definitely aimed at success, but let's see how everything will turn out
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Optherium with a speed of over 100,000 transactions per second is a unique point that hardly any project has. In addition, the Blockchain-based security feature also makes the community ready to accept the project. I am very confident in the synergy of Blockchain solutions!

By the speed of processing transactions, the project really does not have competitors. I look forward to the moment when I can use this service.
While making transactions I pay attention to the commission, security and speed of transactions, I think these are the main criteria
If everything really works out and is implemented, I will use this service, the speed of transactions is an important factor in choosing
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

You really listed the main criteria by which you should choose a purse or an exchanger for the transfer of crypto currency.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

Optherium will help solve current problems with fintech by building a private, distributed bookkeeping system that allows individuals and corporations to safely store, exchange and sell digital assets around the world without restrictions.

On what conditions will the company's customers be able to use a distributed accounting system?
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Thank you for the opportunity to watch the video conference, it is interesting to observe the work and plans of the project

I also like to watch videoconferences of projects. These videos most clearly show the work of the teams.
oficman

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

The project aimed at working around the world has a perspective and is definitely aimed at success, but let's see how everything will turn out

I believe in the success of this team. They have a serious approach to the development of their products. I will follow the news of the team.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

China's market is the largest and most promising. But it is difficult to get out there. If I'm not mistaken there must necessarily be a local representative
What does the local representative mean? This probably means that there should be a branch of the project in China.

It's just perfect, it's important that investors from all over the world can participate in the IKO. It's good that this is all right here.

berlinboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

I have not yet met a single team to organize everything so competently to unite two large market sectors: American and Chinese.
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

I have not yet met a single team to organize everything so competently to unite two large market sectors: American and Chinese.

This is the most important advantage of the project. No competition to the team is not terrible.
Charisma359

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

I will definitely buy tokens of this project. Since I like the team's unique approach.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything)))) In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful, I hope that everything will turn out
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

How will voice analytics work in new marketing?
elenaBORts

Activity: 83

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

on your site I did not see any necessary information about the project almost. where you can learn more about your team? where can I see your road map?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: