Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77188 times)
SUNbitok

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

Optherium’s new advisor
Optherium is pleased to announce Shaun Dindial as our newest advisor.

Dindial, a partner at Crypto Global Capital (CGC), has more than a decade of experience in investment banking, fintech, real estate, and private equity at Wells Fargo and JP Morgan. Shaun spent the last three years consulting with companies on the ICO process and making capital introductions through an extensive network of family offices and HNWI's. At CGC, Dindial focuses on investor relations and day-to-day operations of the fund.

Dindial’s expertise and dynamic background is essential to Optherium’s success, and we are thrilled to have him aboard.

Best regards,
Optherium Team

It's a good news. Such people as this adviser can do a lot for the development of the company. Sincerely I hope that this adviser will also justify the hopes placed on him.
A promising event, I congratulate you on such an adviser, the professionals will lead to success.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

Hackers are always a problem for us, so security is always in the first place. I hope you are right and decentralized server can not be hacked.
It's possible. But for hack, needs a lot more effort. Of course, hackers are looking for easy ways and such difficulties can stop them.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

I heard from a security expert that there are also ways to hack biometric authorization methods. Maybe when the info is stored on a server and somebody steals it.
This applies to any data stored on servers. Biometric data are coveted data for hackers.
It is correctly noticed, any protection someone always tries to hack. The main thing is to give timely response to such actions.

Of course . all that is written by the programmer can be hacked by another programmer.
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

I heard from a security expert that there are also ways to hack biometric authorization methods. Maybe when the info is stored on a server and somebody steals it.
This applies to any data stored on servers. Biometric data are coveted data for hackers.
It is correctly noticed, any protection someone always tries to hack. The main thing is to give timely response to such actions.

Of course . all that is written by the programmer can be hacked by another programmer.

Everything depends on how quickly the team reacts to the new threat. The main thing is to reduce mistakes in time
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

The information is keeped on decentralised servers. It is imposible to hack it.

If you entrust the biometric data of the block chain, then strangers to it will not get access. This decentralized system differs from the usual databases.
Hackers are always a problem for us, so security is always in the first place. I hope you are right and decentralized server can not be hacked.

It seems to me that everything can be hacked! Just hackers act where it's easier
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

The information is keeped on decentralised servers. It is imposible to hack it.

If you entrust the biometric data of the block chain, then strangers to it will not get access. This decentralized system differs from the usual databases.

It seems to me that everything can be hacked! Just hackers act where it's easier
Of course scammers and hackers work and take money from those who do not know how to protect themselves
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

An ideal system does not exist, but there is a system that can protect you as much as possible from hackers
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

An ideal system does not exist, but there is a system that can protect you as much as possible from hackers
I think, too, that most systems always have loopholes that have not been found, and the important thing is that we need to improve and repair the loopholes in time when unexpected events occur.

Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

What does dynamic biometric verification of users with multiple currencies and several forms of digital assets mean? In order to use the platform, you need to provide biometric data?
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:46 AM

I understand that the project has a purse? Has it already been put into operation? Multicurrency Wallet?

Yes. The wallet will be multicurrency and first version will be released June 1st.

what is multi-curency here in one wallet we can store BTC, ETH, FIAT and others? for this project whether already have partner before ico run? because partner make a project ease to success in ico .thank you

The wallet will use till the 100 cryptocurrencies for the first year. Soon will appear more information about the license of the Optherium its partners and advisers.

More information you can get on the site of Optherium. Just subscribe for the news.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

I got acquainted with the description of the project, but I have a question, your platform is a new monitoring of ICO block projects?

New listings and trackers will be added soon. You can see all the news here in this link, on the site of Optherium and in social network.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

I understand that the project has a purse? Has it already been put into operation? Multicurrency Wallet?

Yes. The wallet will be multicurrency and first version will be released June 1st.

what is multi-curency here in one wallet we can store BTC, ETH, FIAT and others? for this project whether already have partner before ico run? because partner make a project ease to success in ico .thank you

The wallet will use till the 100 cryptocurrencies for the first year. Soon will appear more information about the license of the Optherium its partners and advisers.

More information you can get on the site of Optherium. Just subscribe for the news.

What is the point in using and accessing a large number of crypto currencies in an unstable market? if there are 10 TOPs that are available and easily convertible.
optherium
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Will you have a token sale? Can't find this info on your website.
What are token metrics?

Information about public token sale will appear after the private token sale. Optherium has a SEC licence for working with US cityzens. Just wait a little bit and appear more information about the token sale.
optherium
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

Optherium Labs is creating an ecosystem around a modular, Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ that provides fast transactions and instant confirmations utilizing MultiSecure Transactions™, dynamic biometrics™ — based user verification involving multi-currencies and multiple forms of digital assets. The Optherium Ecosystem will act as an operating system for marketplaces, data-sharing networks, digital currencies, and decentralized communities. Every transaction and every piece of data is stored on a Multi-Decentralized Private Blockchains Network™ within the Optherium Ecosystem.

What does dynamic biometric verification of users with multiple currencies and several forms of digital assets mean? In order to use the platform, you need to provide biometric data?

Biometric is a security set. You can use them for more safety can not use. There are fingers, face and voice verification. If you want more savety just set voice, face and / or finger verification. It is possible to set only one verification or all of them.
optherium
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

Some peoples things that 100 cryptocurrencies is not enough. Many people want to use tokens. Every day new cryptocurrency appear. Optherium will work with the bigest and most popular cryptocurrencies from top 100 and with fiat money. In future on the platform of Optherium will appear a cryptocurency exchange. This is one of the reason why it will be so many cryptocurrencies.
What is the point in using and accessing a large number of crypto currencies in an unstable market? if there are 10 TOPs that are available and easily convertible.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Meet Stephen Drew, Optherium’s new advisor!
Optherium is pleased to announce Stephen Drew as our newest advisor.

Drew, a partner at Crypto Global Capital (CGC), will primarily focus on the expansion of our business across the globe. He has over two decades of experience in the establishment of new distributor channels and branches, investment banking, fintech, and real estate. Drew also worked on Wall Street for more than 10 years in trading and investment banking. For the past four years, Drew has focused on cryptocurrencies.

Drew has raised over $1 billion in financing for his clients, which include small and medium-sized companies. With CGC, Drew oversees the day-to-day operations of the fund, from analyzing investments to speaking with high net worth individuals and family offices. He is an advisor to more than 20 blockchain companies and a member of the Yale Club, NYC.

With Drew’s expertise and dynamic personality, he is an excellent addition to Optherium’s team of advisors, and we are ecstatic to have him aboard.

Best regards,
Optherium Team

veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Feel free to follow Optherium for more news:
Telegram Chat - https://t.me/optherium_club
Telegram Channel - https://t.me/optherium_channel

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEfPuRTQQdtIcbh5h71LrHg
Facebook Profile - https://www.facebook.com/optheriumlabs
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/optheriumlabspage/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/optherium/
Linkedin Group - https://www.linkedin.com/company/11488817/
Bitcointalk -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3465160
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/user/optherium
Twitter - https://twitter.com/optherium
Medium - https://medium.com/@optherium

We invite everybody. You are welcome!
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

It always seemed to me impossible to crack biometric data.
The biometric data itself is unlikely, but they will try to steal them from the server.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:54 PM

On the other hand, as a rule, no need to hack. Databases with scans of documents are often sold. Then separate sets of documents are sold.

oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:34 PM

On the other hand, as a rule, no need to hack. Databases with scans of documents are often sold. Then separate sets of documents are sold.

Hackers will never buy a database. They will try to hack it 100%. This must always be remembered, and properly protect their platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: