Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] JOYS - We transform digital money into real goods  (Read 24842 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:56 AM

I hope that all the teams will promote this project very well, so that it can attract the attention of many investors to support the progress of the project, so the project could reach the expected target.
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

I hope that all the teams will promote this project very well, so that it can attract the attention of many investors to support the progress of the project, so the project could reach the expected target.
it will certainly be done by the team involved here, because they also want the best for this project, success for the future of this project. and I am sure there will be no doubt investors to join in this project.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

it will certainly be done by the team involved here, because they also want the best for this project, success for the future of this project. and I am sure there will be no doubt investors to join in this project.
what you say is true, all those who have an effect on the progress of the project will certainly be doing my best for the sake of the success of the project.
because the success of a project depends from how all teams to manage the project properly.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

If I own more hope that the team and the participants could also cooperate with nice to promote projects in order to later more and more investors are convinced with this project so that they join the project.
BeeDeePee

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

the project looks promising, hopefully for the future, it will achieve success, and hopefully more and more investors are interested so that later sales will achieve satisfactory results.
thank you for your wishes, we are working hard to make it happen
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

If I own more hope that the team and the participants could also cooperate with nice to promote projects in order to later more and more investors are convinced with this project so that they join the project.

Thanks for your support. We are always open to cooperation
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

We remind you that Pre-ICO JOYS starts tomorrow. The cost of tokens at the start of the round is $0.02, from the ninth day from the beginning of the round — $0.025. The minimum Deposit amount is $ 6,000.
To participate, you must install and register the joy wallet: https://wallet.joys.digital/ or Reticule http://download.joys.digital/latest/, in the investor's office https://joys.cash, submit an application and pay order to buy JOYS.
m.mitchell

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:05 AM

Why do you think your project will be successful?
Zuhran

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

the team looks very decent. on the site I read that you are already working with many companies, can I find out with which?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

this project has an appeal, which will be able to attract the users of classic and digital money to use joys. of the roadmap is clear how long the real development of this project, as well as from the developer team's information also looks very convincing. hopefully this project will be successful and run smoothly. i'am looking forward to the latest information next.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
battlecry

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

How long will the pre-ICO last? Are there any discounts provided?
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:53:08 AM

this project has an appeal, which will be able to attract the users of classic and digital money to use joys. of the roadmap is clear how long the real development of this project, as well as from the developer team's information also looks very convincing. hopefully this project will be successful and run smoothly. i'am looking forward to the latest information next.
I myself also hope the same later this project goes smoothly according to plan, and hopefully achieve his success to the maximum, and hopefully will be many investors who are interested, a success for this project.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:05:00 AM

I myself also hope the same later this project goes smoothly according to plan, and hopefully achieve his success to the maximum, and hopefully will be many investors who are interested, a success for this project.
all those who provide support to this project, of course always expect the best. Hopefully as time goes by, this project could be known to many people and hopefully will be many potential investors who are interested to join in supporting the success of the project.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

all those who provide support to this project, of course always expect the best. Hopefully as time goes by, this project could be known to many people and hopefully will be many potential investors who are interested to join in supporting the success of the project.
I also hope so, and I hope all the teams will create ideas and a very good strategy, in order to attract the attention of many potential investors to join in this project.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked PreICO JOYS starts today!

At the beginning of the round the cost of the token is $ 0.02, from the ninth day — $0.025. The minimum deposit amount is $ 6,000. You can buy JOYS for Ethereum and Bitcoin.

To participate, you must install and register the wallet: https://wallet.joys.digital/ or Reticule http://download.joys.digital/latest/, in the investor's office https://joys.cash pass KYC, submit an application and pay order to buy JOYS.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

How long will the pre-ICO last? Are there any discounts provided?

PreICO JOYS is going to be held from 16 till 31 of May. It is a great opportunity to buy profitable tokens: at the start of the round the cost of the token is $ 0.02, from the ninth day from the beginning of the round — $0.025. The minimum deposit amount is $ 6,000.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

the team looks very decent. on the site I read that you are already working with many companies, can I find out with which?

Thank you! Our partners : https://joys.digital/en/#partners
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

I also hope so, and I hope all the teams will create ideas and a very good strategy, in order to attract the attention of many potential investors to join in this project.
Thanks for the support we are working on it
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

It's interesting to know that this project is accepting another cryptocurrency to be exchanged with JOYS.
That would be one of the reason for the investors to join in this project.
BeeDeePee

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Why do you think your project will be successful?

We're sure. We have a great idea that we have practically implemented. Our solution will allow you to legally pay for any goods and services with cryptocurrency, even in countries where it is not approved.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: