Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the next big ICO to invest in?  (Read 347 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

What is the next big ICO to invest in?
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

I like Equi capital, they have a superb team of entrepreneurs and investors and the project aims to invest in high yielding startups and properties in dubai with high commercial value and rental yield, the income from these investments will be shared among the token holders, so it is a great project for passive investors.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Voco Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

Voco ICO is the next big upcoming bitcoin cryptocurrencies for trading. One can become a leading trader by joining ICO which is oriented mostly in clients care services. Voco uses a mechanism of Voco Coin which promotes consumers and suppliers used to give customers and vendors referral fees and discounts on goods and services or to promote related chat contacts on one’s chat wall. With current chat apps being costly and with no capability of replacing current credit card system or chat tracking system, Voco chat provides a faster and cheaper alternative running on its blockchain system. User privacy is ensured by encrypting all data before uploading in the system.

minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Big ICO is not likely to be ICO profitable for investors. Sometimes small projects can still be x10, x15, big projects are still dump as usual. If you need ICO project then I think it could be Shivom
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

I have read some positive things about Quarkchain. The exact ICO dates are not released, but the project and technology who they have is very potential. Therefore is the team and advisory board also expertienced to run an successful ICO.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Do you really believe that random guys will give you smart suggestions and everyone will advise the same super projects? Most guys will prmote one more shitcoin or useless project. The best way to find a good idea for investments is to check tables that represent scores of famous crypto investors/bloggers. For example TOP7 ICO table https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yq60Y9X9VbJ7AfZ6P0fRFauCuhu9BLZ1uynXmwpuW2Q/edit?ts=5a7875c8#gid=0

By the way, +1 for Quarkchain as a best coming project.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

ICO Egretia will be launched 26/05/2018 - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform.
Register in Tokeneed to invest in Egretia through my referal link and get 2% bonus tokens: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=9fe29708095fbfd1

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

I Would advice you to research on HYDRO PROJECT, this is their blog: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api Website: https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/

They are creating a worldwide ecosystem for better, simpler, fairer, more transparent, and more affordable financial products. They will do this by bringing fintech to the masses.

They airdropped HYDRO tokens 100% to developers who have promised to join them on their mission. The only way to get the HYDRO Tokens as an Investor is buying them on an exchange.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

for the best ico for investment I have not found it yet.

but for now ongoing, which I also invest is Bitpaction which is a platform exchanger. my assessment, that platform has a good prospect, lots of tokens or large coins that have entered into the market platform.
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

ICO Egretia will be launched 26/05/2018 - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform.
Register in Tokeneed to invest in Egretia through my referal link and get 2% bonus tokens: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=9fe29708095fbfd1

I like two ICOs like you: i wrote an article today about Egretia and i find it very promising. The other one is Shivom: they reached softcap and project is very original.
I suggest you to visit https://icobench.com/ where you will discover many interesting ICOs and reviews about them.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

I’m currently excited about SciDex. Their project seems important for the science development. There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

You should check out SciDex.

www.scidex.co
Telegram Group: https://t.me/SciDexOfficial

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

The project, which I bear the signature! I consider one of the largest ico in the near future! At least the Japanese team inspires confidence and ambitiousness of the project!

[
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

Do you think that HTML5 - it is really good technology for blockchain platform? As I see html5 coins is not very popular at the moment and in my understanding it is not very innovative.

sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

I would recommend you
1 Daostack
2 Edenchain
3 Nucypher
4 Dfinity
I am quite bullish on Nucypher there KMS based data protection protocol is quite unique required in current situations , And unique Supernode Algorithm
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

Blockchain Hotels Will be huge being first to address the Hospitality Industry they undoubtedly grow in to mega corp !!!!
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

I would recommend you
1 Daostack
2 Edenchain
3 Nucypher
4 Dfinity
I am quite bullish on Nucypher there KMS based data protection protocol is quite unique required in current situations , And unique Supernode Algorithm

DFINITY will do only airdrop, as far as I know, no public sales will be made. In Edenchain, the Whitelist has been closed for a long time, it's good only for blockchain (and they always go out to the market with profit). Nucypher is certainly a top project, but it's not clear whether it will be possible to get there ... Daostack I do not know why I got on this list, also in the first place!?

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

Not necessarily the project that is great will bring a lot of profit to investors. I think it's much more profitable to invest in a small project, the idea of ​​which is unique, and what is most important, can be applied in this world. It's also very cool, if the project has a bounty, you can get additional tokens.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

NAGRICOIN
The Nagricoin Project offers an opportunity to invest in NGR tokens, issued to finance a global expansion.
The NGR token is backed by a real product - the distribution of which will begin in one of the largest agricultural markets!

The project have own product. You can see on the official website.
Also the project have raised more then 16 000$
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

I invested my funds in SHIVOM, QURREX, CARDSTACK, DAOstack, ACROPOLIS, XYO. I guess they have strong teams and interesting project basis (нишa?), so they will suceed in the nearest future after the market entry. I hope this information is useful for you! Have a lucky choice, there will probably be many interesting ideas!
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

If you want a good investment with allows authors to protect the copyright safely and customers to guarantee uniqueness of purchased works then look at this project Bitimage i swear they will give you best profit if you wish to invest on this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: