Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Holds for the Bull Market  (Read 217 times)
thepr0digy21 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

It looks like the global crypto market is beginning to enter "Bull season", so we have compiled a list of some of favorite coins/tokens (for a long term hold) as well as a quick recap of the coin/token and its utility.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@savantpr/savant-pr-long-term-holds-may-2018

Check it out and let me know the coins/tokens you plan to hold long term as the global marketcap begins to rise. Happy investing!
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

I believe in Neo and EOS, perhaps at the moment it is one of the most promising investments in the market!

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Why not add coins like IOST, ADA and EOS. They seem to be next big thing too.

I only see 4 coins that you have listed but only ETH is the one which is favourite for me from that list.

However, I do believe that there are many coins which will outlay our expectation this year. Its like we are in the year where huge condensation of crypto investors can be seen. They are learning for now but by the year end the world is going to be something different.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

I am most concerned about ETH. Its price is currently low. This makes me want to hold it until the end of 2018
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Why not add coins like IOST, ADA and EOS. They seem to be next big thing too.

I only see 4 coins that you have listed but only ETH is the one which is favourite for me from that list.

However, I do believe that there are many coins which will outlay our expectation this year. Its like we are in the year where huge condensation of crypto investors can be seen. They are learning for now but by the year end the world is going to be something different.
Thanks for the your comment. As you mentioned, we did only list 4 coins. Our reasoning behind that is these are coins we have extensively researched and saw great potential in the use case, fundamental analysis and current market cap. There are certainly a number of gems out in the cryptosphere and we are more than happy to continue researching other coins. As a word of caution, I would tread lightly with EOS. It has been brought to our attention that everything may not be as it seems. We would be happy to help you dig deeper here.

We are also very excited to help teach digital currency investors learn more about the blockchain and new and exciting cryptocurrencies available on the market. The remainder of 2018 should be exciting.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Nice job shilling your bags, I had a good chuckle reading that list.

thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Nice job shilling your bags, I had a good chuckle reading that list.
The list for bag shilling would go on for days Wink
Just talking strictly fundamental analysis here. Cryptocurrencies with *gasps* actual working products that are in use today.
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

I am most concerned about ETH. Its price is currently low. This makes me want to hold it until the end of 2018
Believe me when I say this, at this moment there is no cause for concern for ETH. If there was a way for me to put ETH into my 401k portfolio, I would have done so many moons ago. The “low price” doesn’t exactly correlate with the current product out.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Believe me when I say this, at this moment there is no cause for concern for ETH. If there was a way for me to put ETH into my 401k portfolio, I would have done so many moons ago. The “low price” doesn’t exactly correlate with the current product out.

The demand for ETH is still there and growing because there are still ICOs coming up on the pipeline. Your portfolio should have a significant chunk of ETH IMO.

As for me, I hold long on tokens/coins backed by real running business, like COSS and KuCoinShares.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

in this year I have no plans to invest, just my intention to save some potentially expensive coins, such as etherum, XUC, bitcoin, and IDXM, that's all I will save even if not in large quantities.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

I believe and HODL Etherium because their first masternodes (1 masternode = 1500 ETHs) will be so profitable in Casper so price will go to the moon - more $2000, IMHO

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

I believe in Neo and EOS, perhaps at the moment it is one of the most promising investments in the market!
I agree with your thoughts that NEO and EOS are very promising coins that can bring good profits in the next few years. Also, I would add to this list ETH and ADA.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

i doubt its even enter the Bull Season because it doesn't seems like that, and if it really happen then i still loyal on HOLD ethereum and etc. I wanna see this one reach new ATH or even more.

there's still no new coins/tokens in my list yet, because last as we can see in last month, the market doesn't support to hold for a newcomer
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

My long term holds for the bullish market that will come soon are the following coins: IOTA, MONERO, Ethereum, ZCASH and last but not least WAVES!! Some coins that I am playing short term: DGB, SC, XVG.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

A good list, but I will keep these coins:

1) Aelf
2) OCN
3) Tron
4) Ncash
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Neo , eos , IOST , Ada , trx no matter what people comment about this coins . I am sure out of these coins atleast one conn will be millionaire coin. I bagged lots of voins in previous dump . Still looking to get some more if possible.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

The demand for ETH is still there and growing because there are still ICOs coming up on the pipeline. Your portfolio should have a significant chunk of ETH IMO.

As for me, I hold long on tokens/coins backed by real running business, like COSS and KuCoinShares.
I completely agree with your point because these two tokens giving token based fees split devidend daily and weekly . Even coss allowing to Convert non erc20 coins to ethereum still I am holding this coin no matter what happens I will hold these coins . Atleast I can see my devidend increasing everyday on these coins.
thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

i doubt its even enter the Bull Season because it doesn't seems like that, and if it really happen then i still loyal on HOLD ethereum and etc. I wanna see this one reach new ATH or even more.

there's still no new coins/tokens in my list yet, because last as we can see in last month, the market doesn't support to hold for a newcomer
Idk man... if you took a look at my post, global marketcap shot up 55% this past month! If that isn’t the sign of a bull market, im not quite sure what is anymore. In addition to that, we had something like 15 days in a row this past month where the global market trended positively. All time highs like in December and January wont be around for a while. I believe we will have a more gradual build up this Spring and Summer.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

OK, thanks for providing the list.The list is good i also think original trail and power ledger has really bright future in upcoming days.But you chose coin which is already undervalued I think This can be good for hold.But these coins will not be the main matchwinner of 2018.I think EOS and cardano and neo will be the best coins of 2018.I don't talk to much about eth cause eth is already a well established and trusted coins.Hopes your prediction comes with great profit to reach the moon

thepr0digy21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

It looks like there’s a lot of love for EOS in here. I’m curious to see what you all think of this article on EOS that was written yesterday. It’s always wise to remain diligent and continue to stay informed in this space.
https://medium.com/@matteoleibowitz/eos-dont-believe-the-hype-c472b821e4bf
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: