Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3454 times)
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I think this mark can be achieved using trading of main coins  and long-term investments  Grin
Kenevaran

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

To do this, you need to work full time seven days a week and learn how to choose projects on good rating sites.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Setting a monthly target of $1K for yourself from income coming from Cryptos amount to putting unnecessary pressure and risk, do whatever  job or task that will bring in income not necessarily fixed but stable income is better earning $1K monthly might involves trading with a huge investment or mining of which are capital intensive.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I think it is quite possible, I myself want to achieve this result, but I am still very far away. But roughly, if you lead more than 30 campaigns, you can get it (given that you have well-untwisted social networks) I hope you will succeed.
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Investing - you can HODL or daily trading
Investing into ICOs with huge bonus
Buying recently listed ICOs - for lower price
Doing Airdrops
Doing Bounties
Be a Bounty manager

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

I managed to have that gains everymonth,which is why i am doing trading most of the time ,few hour from researching here.You can either do bounties,mining or the most profitable which is trading altcoins,because you can easily get that 10% goal daily,unlike to other markets like stocks and forex which can barely get some 4% profits of their total portfolio.

Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

to start how much money do you have at the moment? If you have about $ 5000, then count how much you need to trade, only two months in a month, and you got $ 1000. Or provide some services for crypto currency, there are no more options, at least for me)
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

You can achieve your goal and earn such a profit, but it all depends on the amount you want to invest. If you work a lot, then you will receive such a profit. You need to actively trade!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

Trying to get quick profits in thia market would be catastrophic.I think looking for good icos and hodlin for a time would give a good income eventually but if you try to get a quick gain your investment could go to waste or get scammed.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Produce cryptocurrency's now fashionable and very profitable so chained with the increasing interest of the public on the Internet world. Currently, Cryptocurrency not only gets the value it also provides many ways to profit from it.

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

For me $ 1000 is a big nominal, but it can be obtained provided we are willing to do it diligently. Maybe we should arrange one or two plans to translate this idea into reality?
Let's start with the fact that cryptocurrency is not a dummy, but a real tool for investment. This method has provided a lot of evidence and can make anyone get rich including you. However, just like everyone else in general, it requires a lot of approaches and patience.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

You can do mining if you want to have stable   passive income,but if you dont have anything to start you can join bounty campaigns instead because it is the safest way to earn cryptocurrencies.If you asked me $1k can be easily achieved if and only if you know what you are doing,trading needs a lot of analysis,technical and fundamentals are both needed.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

there so many things that you can do. Point is that it might be feasible, but in general the more you want to earn -steadily - the more capital you have to invest and put at risk

that being said, volatility and uncertainty in crypto make putting too much at risk not very wise
saiharden

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

I think first of all get bounty campaigns. You may not be able to earn a lot at first, but it will be a good training. During the tasks you can learn a lot and raise the status of the forum.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

I think this mark can be achieved using trading of main coins  and long-term investments  Grin

True, long-term investments is really good mechanism for earning money in the future.
But if you want to start earning now, you can start doing bounty of start cloud mining for example.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:39:11 PM

It depends on your first investment in crypto... If you have invested 20k more, you can achieve the income of 1k$ per month, for example you can participate in different ICO projects.
Zvezdochot

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

The plan is specially for you. If there are good accounts in social networks - look for prospective bounties , pieces 50-60. You step in and start working. After 2-3 months, you will see the first money in your wallet. Invest they in ICO and perspective crypto-currencies, continue to work with the bounty. In a year you will have a permanent monthly income of 1k $
P.S. The plan is really working and good, only there is one minus - it is necessary to work hard)))
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:48:05 PM

You will need to invest big amout of money if you want to have that income per month,as far as im concerened trading would be much profitable than any other acitivities out there that you can do,as you can see mining will required you to have expensive rigs to start earning decently in trading you will need to have atleast $1k or more so that you can start earning which is depends on your skills.

yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

I think you can earn $ 1000 / month if you have enough capital and invest it in some potential new altcoin and also join with bounty for example you join 10-20 potential bounty.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

You can do mining if you want to have stable   passive income,but if you dont have anything to start you can join bounty campaigns instead because it is the safest way to earn cryptocurrencies.If you asked me $1k can be easily achieved if and only if you know what you are doing,trading needs a lot of analysis,technical and fundamentals are both needed.

Are you sure you are making more money from the bounty campaign itself. I am not believer of bounty campaigns at all mate. There are few bounties only getting successful project in the market. If you have luck on your you may part of it.
Else how it is possible to find the 1k USD per month. I do not think it works for op.

Better ask him to invest the money on mining rig set up. Which can give around 1k USD for the 30 mining cards. I mean rx 580 cards let him try if he investment fund.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

On the bounty this amount can be earned only by having a high rank on the forum and participating in a good signature company. On social networks, you need to conduct more than 50 campaigns to reach such earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: