Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3450 times)
WhaleTank

Activity: 172
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

Use whaletank features to earn in crypto, professional tools and signals. average profit 20% with 1 signal
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

try investing, join bounty campaign, try trading and it still depends on the time if you can earn because cyrptocurrency is very unstable. also what other skill do you have? you can offer your service to others like manager, developer etc. mostly investing can give you more profit not just 1000$ you can earn more and that depends on the ICOs or coins you invested.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

I really double if you can make that amount on a monthly basis. However, you can choose to engage in bounty hunting (signature, content, Facebook, twitter, etc) and select as many projects as possible to do their social media bounties to be able to see if you can earn significantly but I doubt you can earn such amount now as bounty programs now is highly populated
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

It will not work to earn such an amount without investments. You would very much approached to be engaged in trading or investing in projects, these are like options.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

To gain 1k$ per month you should play with a minimum of 20,000$. For $5,000 you should put in good ICOs and from another, you should trade in Bittrex. In Bittrex there is always listed very good coin. You should keep in your eyes kindly. As soon as listing put your money and exit with the minimum profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Use whaletank features to earn in crypto, professional tools and signals. average profit 20% with 1 signal
Dude stop shilling your telegram group in here.

Your post history is all about spamming that tanking group you have made your own interest. Average 20% profit? it's too good to be true with 1 signal. Come on.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

I think stable earnings and cryptocurrencies are incompatible concepts due to high volatility
If you want to make some fix amount of earning and that too from the crypto currencies, then that is slightly difficult thing to achieve because of the reason that the market value of the coins keeps on going up and down and that there come certain situations when you find it difficult to make some good earning. However, you need to keep on trying your best to make as much earning as you can.

I agree with your statement. It's hard to keep crypto as a steady income, let alone have to earn $ 1k every month. That's because of the fluctuating nature of crypto. If you want to get it it needs hard work and has special skills to participate in bounty program. You should also really be in a good project, and that's hard to determine.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

In my opinion by joined bounty campaign and crypto trading is best way to make money in crypto market, in crypto trading will be easy to gain profit when up trend just like now, but when down trend will be more difficult, so by also joining bounty program we can make other income and increase the monthly profit. In crypto trading need long process to gain profit consistent , and when we are in lose bounty reward will recover it.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

First of all you need to have at least $10.000 USD in your portfolio. So in this scenario you only need to have 10% profit each month, which is not really difficult to do. But still you need to invest not only your money but also your time and effort, to learn about trading, and for trading itself. Keep watching the market for 24/7. And trust me 1k in a month is a piece of cake.

y3v63n

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

Try to find a way out of the suggested by people here. 1k is not a big amount if you know your deal. I know a guy who was able to turn his 40$ into 10k in six weeks doing daytrading. But he is very dedicated and spent about 18 hours daily to reach his goal of 100% profit per day on the deposit. Grin I personally wouldn't be able to achieve this because I would just go crazy Cheesy
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

it's difficult to start earning that kind of money right away, you can try to participate in several good bounty campaigns, but it's unlikely that you will get a profit from them in a month.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
I think you can reach it $1000 USD if you work hard. Join multiple campaigns for twitter and facebook. I doubt if you will earn $1000 on signature campaigns because your rank is to low. Try finding translation jobs that gives out a decent pay plus other campaigns like telegram and airdrops. If you do that, $1000 can be possible. If you have capital, $1000 can be easy as pie if you invested on the ICO or alts. There are a lot of ways to earn money on crypto. It  depends on your skills.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Basically there are two ways you could do that in crypto currency
1. Airdrop/bounty: this allow you to do some task for a crypto team and they will reward you in their token or btc depending on the terms of agreement.
2. Crypto trading: this gives you the opportunity to trade between crypto currencies and even fiat and take profit as they arises.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

$1000 / month, numbers are fantastic. But nothing is impossible in this world, I trust it. Whatever you do I suggest to work hard, focus on dreams, managing time for $ 1000 / month. keep the spirit dude
marvin22

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

If you dont know how to invest and most of threads that you read about investing was negative. Then go for doing more bounties. If you got a lot of time then spend it doing campaigns. Maybe you can reach the goal you wanted. There nothing impossible if you're dedicated on something. Btw goodluck to your goals Smiley
frommolo

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

All you need is hard work, there is only a few ways to make 1k$/month. You should find 10 or more companies and work with them at one time, also airdrops and such platforms like Twitter and Facebook. That is all possible in this world
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Before deciding to set a goal, you should at least have been able to set out a plan on how you are going to be achieving those goals. You know what you have, you know your capabilities and what you can handle, if you then want to earn as much as that in a month, the only thing that would allow you achieve that would be your skills.

It is not that hard to achieve anyway, as there are so many opportunities lurking in the crypto world, just find a way to tap into any of them; trading, ICO investments, rendering services and getting paid etc. However, a constant $1k is something no one can guarantee you except if you are trading and even at that, you will be knowledgeable enough and trading with some good amount to achieve that.
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Well, to get this income, there are some directions of investment, there are passive - you can work by signals. And as it is possible to trade on stock exchanges, in all these three sources there is a sense, further to choose only to you.
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

its really hard to earn $1000 monthly, even if you say that you are part of any bounty campaigns, there is no assurance that you will gain that much or you will receive your bounty. but that is also possible, only if, you have big amount of capital to invest, or to buy a good altcoin, $1000 is a small fry for you.

efeyigit399

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

I do not think it is the investor who made money in the last 3-4 months in the crypto currencies market. because everything, including all the subcoins, bitcoin and ethereum, has lost value. perhaps the positive increase in prices over the past few weeks may have saved money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: