Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3451 times)
Godsinocool

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

Making a thousand dollar in Crypto is not as easy as people think. Though, if you have a large accounts size and can trade well, you can make it. But if you don't, then you've got to take bounty serious. Do aidrops and work more on born bounties.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

You need to start trading on online exchanges .
Godsinocool

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

Another way sufficient enough to make that amount is in investing in a solid ICO. A good ICO that has future and also has better partnership. With that,  you can as well generate that money a month.
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

Making a thousand dollar in Crypto is not as easy as people think. Though, if you have a large accounts size and can trade well, you can make it. But if you don't, then you've got to take bounty serious. Do aidrops and work more on born bounties.

Base on my experience before, I have gained $200 every after 3 days and if you sum it up through 1 month, it will totally exceed more than you desired to have. Its all because of my compitence in investing in bitcoin. When the market dropped at its lowest value I immediately buy coins and hold it then wait for the moment to rise back. Once it will truly go down I set limit only at 6 percent on its down price then sell it back again. I buy another one and wait till the exact rise of its graph will have again. Do not depend always on your hopes because sometimes hoping could lead you down in reality. That's why I set limits in order to avoid hoping. And when the price rises I immediately sell it and hold it back.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

simple just do the bounty campaigns you can earn $1,000 in a month or you can do day trading but you should have big capital so that you can earn big profit.

onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Well, a regular income from crypto may only be provided by mining, which is not guaranteed. With trading, it is not possible because market is not stable and your profit and loss will change from month to month. In the mining, on the other hand, difficulty will also change by time, and the price of the coin you mine as well, but it will be a regular income for you.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

Very possible. Just participate in some activities in crypto.
They are:
1. Investing
2. Trading (day-trading better)
3. Joining Bounty program.
Those are what I recommend. Actually there is also participating in airdrop, but I don;t think this will help you much. I have joined in the bounty campaign and trading some altcoins, I can gain more than it every month.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

If you want to earn that much income then you should invest a huge amount of coins and start trading in the market or you can invest on a mining hardware to earn more crypotocurrency monthly that you can sell in the market.
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
I think that the premise for you to do this is to work full time in cryptocurrency, rather than part-time, with a small amount of time, because it is very difficult. Now many projects ico are very difficult, if you can only rely on bounty is impossible. Unless you are also investing at the same time, and it is a successful investor.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

To achieve such a goal and earn a stable 1k $, you need to have a lot of experience in trading and it is very important to be able to earn on the fall of the market. The market is very volatile and if you have the trade skills to go down, then you can easily achieve your goal.
lkcoindaddy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

It is not easy to make 1k$ level right off the bat, but you need to set a goal and stick to your plan. Repeat each day out loud "I want to make 1k each month" to put it deeply into your subconscious mind.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:16:09 AM

There are no stable income on crypto-sphere if you are just new in this industry as you can see the market is highly volatile that no one can make an accurate prediction about what will happen next so it is better to research and learn everything about the cryptocurrency and soon you will reach your goal or maybe surpass what you want.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:14 AM

If you have initial investments, easiest would be having MasterNode. Waltonchain master node can be rewarding in the future. If you don't want to wait, stick with Neo and Gas.

Waltonchain master node is still in the making and buying now would be a good option since the whole market is in negative. There may be 6 months for this master node to be fully functional and reward but this is too an assumption.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

$1,000 a month from crypto jobs is not impossible. But you really have to work hard for it. There are so many opportunities in crypto. You can study and earn a lot from crypto trading. You can also earn from ICO investments. If you don't have much resources, you can join a lot of bounty campaigns, providing different high quality services and get paid with Bitcoin or altcoins. You can also sell various goods for crypto.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

Its very easy to achieve that kind of money if you have enough capital as a starting money either to trade or to invest in icos just like this strategy the more money you have the bigger your profit was, or if you have no capital and you would like to earn from bounties, $1000 can be achieved I believe in a month you can join multiple project campaigns you have to be skilled and hardworking and later you will see the reward.  
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

That is usually what JOBS are for. You will get paid for doing things and that is how life works.

If you are looking to build passive income, then buy some mining hardware. You need money to make money. But even now i probably would advise against buying mining hardware because there are so many risks and threats involved. Be careful and do your own mining research.

spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

If you want to gain income from crypto 1k month, you can invest but there is no guarantee. I think the smartest way is to join airdrops and bounties.

shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

It's not very hard. You can attain your goal by participating in bounty campaigns. You can be a bounty hunter.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

It is necessary to invest not a little that investments like that have paid for themselves, it is better to join the companies of the bounty, to keep the pieces 20 and the profit will not be bad.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

You have to do bounty campaign and day trading  to reach  that,  but offcource these will not guarantee to earn $1000 every month, can be you will more than that when bullish market and also less than that when bearish market. But combination of bounty and trading is good job that promising good income if you diligent and patient.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: