Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:32:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3450 times)
sanye

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

It is easy to earn $1000 by invest one coin in bull market, but it is difficult to earn $1000 every month, sometimes you will lose money. If you cannot bear it, just join the bounty programs which are 0 risk.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

There are several ways , you can start investing in ico, you can trade on the exchanges
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:36 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

This much can be easily achieved just from signature campaign if you are able to grow your profile to hero rank on this forum. Also, grow your Twitter and Facebook profile for additional income.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

it is very hard to gain a regular income from crypto. even if you are an investor or trader or bounty hunter whatever. your am shouldnt be get 1k usd every month, but make 12k and cash out and use it for 1 year and during this time period try to get 12k usd more for the next year. 1 month is a very short time to make profit.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

I think that many traders live quite well, and you can if you study trading on the crypto exchange and accumulate experience.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:40:04 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

Actually, you can earn crypto in many ways. You can do mining, trading, bounty, and airdrop.
You can do some research, what type of those actions that suitable for you.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

If you work hard, I think you can make that kind of money.But of course luck will not hurt you.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

The most effective way to earn $1k in one month is by buying the good hype coin. for example the recent hype is occurred in Quarkchain.
now the price was increased more than 10x from ICO price. With this, you can achieve even more than $1k in one month.
I know you are right, it is really possible to make a 10x profit on any coin. But the difficulty lies in the right choice of such coins.
Through our strategies in trading we can achieved that in where we can daily trade coin .Buy when the market is on, dump and if it has a small changes of market sell those coins, and you can repeat many times as far as always secured by monitoring market from time to time.

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Its very easy to achieve that kind of money if you have enough capital as a starting money either to trade or to invest in icos just like this strategy the more money you have the bigger your profit was, or if you have no capital and you would like to earn from bounties, $1000 can be achieved I believe in a month you can join multiple project campaigns you have to be skilled and hardworking and later you will see the reward.  

Many good traders and investors make much more, bro. The best way to achieve these results is to get a lot of knowledge about the market and the cryptocurrencies and create your own strategy of work.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

There are many kinds of work to gain an income of 1k$/month. You should try to invest an altcoins or try to become a Bounty Manager or else you should join a bounty campaign. You must do a hard work if you want to earn that kind of income every month.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Without an initial capital invested in crypto and doubling it using day trading, I doubt it is next to impossible to earn over 1k$ in a month. If you are an experienced bounty manager here then it is easy to make that out.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

in January 2018, I looked at this green and growing market and thought I could earn $ 1000, but something went wrong....))in
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

Without funds for a start, you better use your talent and do some service to get some reasonable payments, I don't think it's easy to gain $1000/month as I haven't experienced earning that much on a crypto work. You can also join bounties to maximize your earnings. it's also a good thing to increase your ratings so you can get a chance to receive some offers and deals from someone here for a work.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

You definitely won't be able to make exactly $1k a month as a regular salary from crypto because of volatility and unpredictable price movements. But yes, you can earn well out of cryptos.

Since you are a member, you won't get a good income through signature campaigns. But you can go for translation and social media campaigns. They can help you in earning good.

You can start your website providing a service or a product where you can charge customers in cryptocurrencies.

Trading is also a good way to make a monthly income. But that will need expertise in TA and FA. Because of volatile and unregulated nature of cryptocurrencies, speculation becomes quite tough and you might lose a huge chunk of your money.

This is my favourite thing to explain to my relatives and friends, when they are asking how much do you earn per month in cryptocurrency. I'll always say to them, you can never know for sure how much do you earn because only a wallet today is $1,000 and tomorrow is $800 and the day after tomorrow there is $1200. Smiley
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I think it is impossible to gain k$/month for now but if you have a lot of money you can get it by investing in any coin or if you have a high rank you can join signature campaign, translation, campaign that weekly BTC payment the only thing you need to do is to choose the good one.
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

I think on today's market it is nearly impossible to have stable 1k$/month, as well as earn it from trading - you need to have large funds and work hard, but the red market is really hard for daily trading and investment profits.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:25 AM

I think the only thing that  you can earn 1k $ a month is play on gambling or go to trading but it will depend on your analys skill and your profit. Because if invest huge profit expect double huge profit if it will success
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:57 AM

The goal depends on whether there is now an initial investment or not. But in any case, such a goal can be achieved with the help of bounty campaigns. In your case, without rank on the forum, you can participate in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. To do this, have some time to do their promotion. After that, you can participate in dozens of social media bounties. If you have experience, you can participate in YouTube Bounty.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

I think you can earn this money by just participating in bounty campaigns. Translation and signature campaigns are the most rewarding of all. If you have around 10 accounts and use it on different projects, I'm sure that 1000 USD is something very attainable. There are reward that somethings will reach 2000 USD for a full member account. Imagine if you have 10 full members. It's doable but it takes hardwork, time and energy.
lahirusandanuwanggg

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

Actually it is impossible because we can get little amount of money and some of airdrops are scam. Other thing is, at the beginning the ICO price of airdrop tokens are high but after the distribution they will down. Therefore we cannot earn that much of money. I think first buy a coin like ethereum and trade them. That might be a good way to earn that much of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: