Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain income from crypto 1k$/month  (Read 3451 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:03:56 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?

It is quite easy to get that target. My advice for you is to buy a few good masternodes and you will get regular passive income.

donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:08:46 AM

I will advise you to trade, when you set a monthly income of 1k $ then you have to trade. you can earn daily profit while trading, and target for you to earn at least $ 40 profit per day by trading daily.

zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:16:50 AM

It very much possible in cryptoword. You can set your goal and go with them. Their is lot of way such as investment, trading mining bounty etc. You can go with investment but it is to risky and all time you can not get success. Signature campaign give you good reward. Trading also good way to earn good money. here you need some experience. You can follow your friend who trading before you.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

Crypto price has high volatility so you can have opportunity to make profit by doing trading. And while you do trading also you can spend times to do bounty program. If you have full times you can join alot of bounty program and also doing trading at the sametimes. While doing both also learn about trend of the market to know which coin has possibility to give multiple times profits.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pitagora87

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:36:32 AM

I set a goal to reach incom from crypto 1k$/month to live on this earnings and do things that i'm interested in. What would you advise, how could i reach my goal this year?
U can earn 1k$ in many different ways : 1) Join bounty campaign - Find a good project , spend some time , bcs there are lot of scams in crypto world , look for team , whitepapper...etc
                                                                        2)Join the airdrops - Same like for Bounty
                                                                        3)On masternodes - u need basic capital and find a good coin who are worthy to invest , make some research's
                                                                        4)With daily trade - need a little bit of experience for that
                                                                        5)With mining - u will need money to inevest in equipment (be careful , bcs mining in this days is not much profitable , but if u get miner on 1st bach u can earn some money
                                                                        6)Invest i some coin and wait then to hit the right price - with this one it's not sure that u will make a monthly profit(maybe u will) , but try it too , there are some
                                                                                                                                                           good coins who has a big potential in future.

With all this ways u can most likely earn a much more then 1k$ , just dont be impatient and thoughtless think before every your step , and yes dont panic it will be great for your health.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:22 AM

In market condition right now, its hard to earn that amount. But if you have large capital to start and able to trade and reading chart, I think that can be happen. Better keep patient with our investment and hold it for long term
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

Join bounty campaigns. As much as possible, participate in all aspects to maximize the profits. You can join a sigmature campaign in the bitcointalk forum, join a twitter campaign, facebook campaign, and even make videos in youtube.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MyEtherPony

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

$1k / 30 days = $33.33/day, Investment of 1k and a daily profit of 3.33% is sufficient to achieve that amount.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

Crypto is volatile and thus it is very hard to make $1000 per month with certainty. However if you still desire to do so, you can increase the probability by taking some precautions. First of all invest only in solid coins like BTC, ETH, Ripple and so. It will ensure that your returns do not fluctuate a lot. You can find top coins based on coin market cap on different websites.

In addition to above coins, you also need to find an emerging coin that can give huge profit. For instance, coins like TRON can explode in future and thus you can give it a try. Do not invest more than 10 % of your money on such coins though.

I think earning that amount every month is really hard most specially to newbies and new investors, better to learn more and gain knowledge so that we can be able to learn good strategies in making good profit monthly.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

if I personally to earn $ 1k / month is by way of trading, because trading is an easy way to earn profits.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:09:14 AM

I think investing in crypto-currencies will give you a profit of $1,000 a month, but you have to be very good at trading.

The bounty task won't pay you much, because your rank isn't high.
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

There are ways to make money on crypto: trade, bounty campaign, aridrop
Where trade and bounty can reach the income target of 1k per month
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

That is my goal too! For now i'm working on leveling up my rank here in BTT because the signature campaign is the possible answer to our goals, now i'm still Member rank but trying to interact legitimately and doing my best to gain merits from other members by giving quality interactions / comments and thread creations though its hard for us to get merit but I know someday someone will notice every hard work.

$1,000.00USD or more a month is really possible in bounty if you have legendary rank or even 1 step lower rank because they get huge percentage in signature campaign all we need is to find great project. However, we still can earn through social media campaigns but we really need to insert more efforts doing the stuff daily, sharing contents on twitter and Facebook but some of my friends did earned enough money monthly.

Good luck!
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

That's a huge target income per month. If you want guaranteed income, you have an option of investing on cryptos with high potential. Bounty campaigns will not guarantee you monthly income because it usually lasts more than 1 month so don't expect too much from it.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

If we base it on your rank, it is impossible that you earn $1000 USD per month. The amount of token you will get is based on your stakes and stakes are computed based on rank multiplied by the number of weeks you worked for the campaign. Base on your rank, given that you joined a sold out ICO, you can get around $400 in two months. This is based on my experience when I was at a member rank. If you want, you can try social media campaign, not sure if you can earn $1000 per month but it is profitable.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

to achieve that goal monthly you have to participate in every aspect of cryptocurrency both buying and selling and bounty hunting. because you cant predict your investment that the reason why you cant base your earning on only your investment.
zms1992

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

I think you need to accumulate experience slowly. it is very difficult to reach 1k $ / m in the first month.
For example, starting with raising the forum account level and then helping the development team to do translation or other work, there will be good returns.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

you can actively participate in several bounty campaigns. this guarantees you a good profit, especially if the project goes to the exchange, and your rewards can increase by several hundred percent in price. Also, this earnings can be obtained with the mining of bitcoins, but this is an expensive investment, and the period of occupancy will be quite significant, before you can earn such a sum in a month. Another way is trading. Your earnings will consist in the difference in the growth rate of potential crypto currency: buy cheaper, sell more.
bienvang192

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

On bounty campaigns, of course not earn 1K $ per month. The only option is to invest in ICO projects. Successfully conducted 2-3 projects per month will bring you the desired result.
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Maybe the only way is to invest in ICO projects. Successfully conducted 2-3 projects per month will bring you the desired result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: