Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!!  (Read 8372 times)
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:28:09 AM

Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Moving to Puerto Rico...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:29:03 AM

Prospector SUCK COCKS
which coins? all?

Just send him the WDC. Prospector hates those

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Colaxais

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:29:20 AM

Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Yes. Yes, he does  Grin
Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:33:31 AM

There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:33:47 AM

Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Yes. Yes, he does  Grin

Dude unban qwerty55 so I can tell RealSolid he's a douche

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Colaxais

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:37:27 AM

Prospector SUCKS COCKS

Yes. Yes, he does  Grin

Dude unban qwerty55 so I can tell RealSolid he's a douche

Sorry bud, I'm not a mod!
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:38:17 AM

Well, well, the prodigal scammer returns.

Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:38:42 AM

Apparently BCX and myself are the only ones that saw this coming? Pitiful.

You were all warned for months that this was going to happen.

No, BCX and I saw this over a year ago.

http://thecryptoblog.com/mcxnow-shutting-down/

Thank me later.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:40:35 AM

There are scammers because there are idiots and they allow themselves to be scammed.
Scams wouldn't exist without greddy idiots and con artists wouldn't be artist if people showed them no attention.

The forum is full of scammers and the moderation is non existant and the worst is, they are advertising for this site... RS is just the biggest scammer among them.

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:41:47 AM

Please don't blame people who tend to trust others, and I don't think buying some share of an exchange is something greedy. It's the scammer who has to be blamed.  
It's time for people to take accountability for their poor decisions. People like RS can't exist without idiots willing to throw money at him.

Trusting someone over the internet is the among the worst mistakes you can make. Especially someone with as colored a history as RS.

Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:42:05 AM

Indeed, people here are just trying to make some money, and scammers like RealSolid just do such bad deeds to the community. Hope my blog post gets some views this is the second time I'm exposing RealSolid!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:46:05 AM

It's time for people to take accountability for their poor decisions. People like RS can't exist without idiots willing to throw money at him.

Trusting someone over the internet is the among the worst mistakes you can make. Especially someone with as colored a history as RS.
Could you guarantee you will never be scammed in the BTC world? Do you want to be called 'idiot' after losing a lot of BTC? Those victims are just ill-informed. BTW, I did not invest any money on that site, so I am not defending myself.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:47:45 AM

Could you guarantee you will never be scammed in the BTC world? Do you want to be called 'idiot' after losing a lot of BTC? Those victims are just ill-informed. BTW, I did not invest any money on that site, so I am not defending myself.
If you did 15 minutes of research into RS's history, you wouldn't trust a penny of your money with him. Myself and many others have been extremely vocal on this forum, exposing RS for what he his. How many people listened? Not enough. This is a wakeup call to everyone who throws their money around carelessly.

I can't guarantee I won't ever get scammed, but you bet your ass I will never get scammed by something as transparent as MCXNow was. It was a scam from day 1.

People got greedy, were blinded by all the false promises and hype, and suffered as a result. They have no one but themselves to blame.

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:54:29 AM

Awesome quotes from a RealSolid's newly minted mod:

longandshort: let this shit blow over

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:55:21 AM

I'm at a loss for words when I witness RS publicly berate people in the chatbox.

The finest example of a sociopath if I've ever seen one...

Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:56:49 AM

You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

Stupid people like you should just keep your head up his ass.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Awww, mad not everyone wants to be in your popular group?
Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.
Colaxais

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:06:16 AM

You're really stupid.  Who stomped on your head when you were an infant?  He fucked over the share holders that just bought his shares a few weeks ago.  If he had any decency, he would have said I will buy back all fee shares at the last traded price.  He could have afforded it too cuz everyone just paid him .4 for each share.

Go ahead and keep licking his balls you stupid fuck.  You will be screwed by him again.  I was lucky enough to dump all my feeshares above .15 - .2 range the moment the site came back up.

And what's even worse there is still lot of little bitches like colaxais who are licking his ass, lol

Read what I've written - I assume you can read, although it's not a given - Selling fees at 0.4? Fine. Taking the site down temporarily to work on it? Fine. Crapping on the fee holders? Not fine.

This is a very simple version, especially for you, which points out what he's done that's okay, and what he's done that's not okay.

We're using that language, eh? Okay. Wake up, you fucking numpty, and read my posts properly if your oxygen starved, stranglewank brain can handle it. I said exactly what you just said re: fee holders, albeit in a much more well put together argument, and have suggested to RS the exact same idea that you just mentioned.

Stop playing with your big internet balls, wake the fuck up, and pay attention. If your ability to follow this conversation is any indication of your ability to follow a whole event, you've got no right to advise or berate anybody.

Edit: Oh, and you owned fees? Sounds like you're just bitter you bought at 0.4, so you're screaming on the forums like a child.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:07:25 AM

Rampant RealSolid fanboism...

jhonk: you people realise his skill has probably saved your coins countless times
longandshort: @mybadomen they are still valid shares
wefvdfvaa: We have to let RS rest though... poor tired little millionaire :*(
jhonk: from attacks and shit
luckydump: in merica you go to jail for insider trading lol

Moving to Puerto Rico...
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:17:22 AM

I found the sites relaunch schedule guys here you go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=346903.msg3716959#msg3716959

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:25:10 AM

No dummy, i bought them at .1 the other day and was able to dump them on you at over .15.  thanks and keep on believing.  let me know when you want to buy some rocks.

We're using that language, eh? Okay. Wake up, you fucking numpty, and read my posts properly if your oxygen starved, stranglewank brain can handle it. I said exactly what you just said re: fee holders, albeit in a much more well put together argument, and have suggested to RS the exact same idea that you just mentioned.

Stop playing with your big internet balls, wake the fuck up, and pay attention. If your ability to follow this conversation is any indication of your ability to follow a whole event, you've got no right to advise or berate anybody.

Edit: Oh, and you owned fees? Sounds like you're just bitter you bought at 0.4, so you're screaming on the forums like a child.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: