Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCXNow Realsolid Has Screwed Everyone. MCXNOW SHUTTING DOWN!!  (Read 8372 times)
Colaxais

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:38:24 AM

No dummy, i bought them at .1 the other day and was able to dump them on you at over .15.  thanks and keep on believing.  let me know when you want to buy some rocks.

You again failed to acknowledge the rest of the conversation - amazing! Well congrats for making some money out of it - you did better than a lot of the people, which makes it even more confusing why you're acting like a child. All it really goes to prove is that you believed enough to buy in, and were lucky enough to get out before the price dropped. If you believed it was a complete scam, you wouldn't have bought any fees, or even invested in the website from the start.

You sold at a profit, and withdrew your coins from the site successfully, then came on here screaming scam. So your bleating all over the forums is actually... well... not properly thought out, and... a bit pointless... Must be some profit in it for you somewhere. Maybe you're hoping the price will drop enough to hedge your bets by using some of your profits to buy in a little, who knows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XBBlade

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:01:56 AM

F*ck, I Just deposited a little amount BTC yesterday, and now it doesn't show up. Ending up me paying twice a fee for nothing. Retarded MCXNOW
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:05:13 AM

My theory is that RS wants a good Xmas break to spend his millions, and this is just a cover story so he can go on holidays.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:07:45 AM

RS takes a holiday and rebuys all the shares super cheap?

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
unfocus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:25:57 AM

Why bother re-buying the shares at cheap if he can move on... to the next bigger scams !!

SCIFICOINS 4 LIFE Trading at SciiFI Coin Ex https://www.scifi-ex.com
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 06:40:57 AM

http://www.zazzle.com/i_got_ripped_off_at_mcxnow-235886709909149811
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:45:25 AM

Never really used MCXNow. Can someone give me  a short explanation as to how people were screwed/scammed by the exchange closing down?
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:50:19 AM

sorry all for posting out of context

messiah, would you please pay out mt ltc from your pool please (litepool.eu)
i have a balance of 28.42238765, the ltc address i added last week is good
i tried to mail you on there but it keeps saying wrong captcha ( when i dont even see a captcha to fill in )
i mailed you on here last week and have had no reply...
i know you are probably very busy, but pls pay out my coin asap

many thanks

username on site is ukminer
crypto_boy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:54:56 AM

realsolid: i havent lost anyones coins , i havent got hacked, mcxfee buyers have a right to be disappointed but if they think they are owed anything they are delusional

wefvdfvaa: @realsolid It's not their fault they only had 100 btc capacity.

bine: @hammax panic sell

koudycz: DAMN...where can i transfer my MNC now?

hartar: @realsolid - That isn't really the point I hope? People who feel sour about this DO have valid reasons for being sour.

kaega: @robertmcgill people only lost if they SOLD at a lost, they could still hold.

colaxais: @realsolid You're a great coder and I'm sure you're going to have an even better site in a couple of months, but your damage control sucks =P

realsolid: fucking delusional
Yurizhai

Activity: 764

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 06:57:29 AM

Never really used MCXNow. Can someone give me  a short explanation as to how people were screwed/scammed by the exchange closing down?
Only people who held not-really-shares in the exchange. It closed very quickly after raising a huge amount of money.

Oi.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:23:18 AM

I, luckily, withdrew all my coins recently, but I am still outraged at this.
I will join you on any future thread pointing out that RealSolid is a scam artist
wheatrich

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:08:19 AM

it's definitely believable that the exchange is simply overwhelmed and it's probably really difficult to find capable help for something like that instead of him doing seemingly all of it.

All of these shares in online w/e are major risks.
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:10:38 AM

Never really used MCXNow. Can someone give me  a short explanation as to how people were screwed/scammed by the exchange closing down?
Only people who held not-really-shares in the exchange. It closed very quickly after raising a huge amount of money.

Except the insiders and RS's buddies who were tipped off early.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:15:58 AM

it's definitely believable that the exchange is simply overwhelmed and it's probably really difficult to find capable help for something like that instead of him doing seemingly all of it.

Especially when you're a scammer that is trying really hard to remain anonymous.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:21:52 AM

Personal losses from mcxNOW shutdown:

0.00000000 BTC

LOL  Cheesy

fran2k

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 08:24:01 AM

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I´m not talking bad about bankers for a while.
wheatrich

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:29:12 AM

Especially when you're a scammer that is trying really hard to remain anonymous.

to be fair, I didn't get scammed but it's definitely understandable to those that feel that way.
jedunnigan

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:34:27 AM

The number of apologists in here is quite surprising. Sometimes it's hard to sift through the shills so perhaps my opinion is skewed.

What some people seem to be missing: the timing of this "press release" is the most implicative evidence of mal-intent; you need not look any further to see the truth. pump and dump, so to speak. Even IF he came back, the shares will be worthless, who would trust him not to call a "time out" whenever he so chooses? That's not how a you run a business and manage a profit-sharing security.

He was clever not to take custie funds, although that means very little as he only had 3500 customers. Probably chump change compared to his pot of mcxfee gold. Next time, KYEO = know your exchange operator.

Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:49:11 AM

Very well-run scam this.

First release a very small amount of mcxFEE units. So even though they don't offer great returns, the scarcity drives up the price to above 0.5 BTC (from 0.1 at IPO). Then announce a second batch, much much larger at a very friendly discount, just 0.4 BTC, well under the last market price. Of course, market trading has to be locked so that the price won't reflect the sentiment that current holders have over the number of public shares being increased by a factor 10. And after collecting 11,000 BTC, the site is closed down for an unknown amount of time because of "too many emails".

The scary part is that there are still people defending RS. I'm not sure if that's a weird case of Stockholm Syndrome or that there is some cult of personality around him. Either way it's sad.
SlyWax

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:00:37 AM

There is this question :

Why was he re-buying mcxFee ?
Before shut-down he had around : 58 466 fee
from around 42 000 (I don’t remember well this one) after the 2nd IPO.

So he bought back around 16 500 fee.
Why would he do that if he knew he was going away ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: