Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend reasearching your prospective coin buys?  (Read 439 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Graphic follow-up is very important to get potential money. However, you should know the value of money in the past. It takes a very long time to follow all of them. It's not hard to follow, it's easy.
If you have invested your money into any of the crypto currency, then it is better to get as much information as you can regarding that coin because this is the only thing which will then help you in having a fair idea of how things work and that you will then also be able to make the right choice at the right time. focus on learning and that money will come at its own and that you need to worry then.
In my opinion, it is better to study the behavior of all the crypto coins before even going for investing your money into any of the crypto coin. It will help you in knowing the nature of the crypto coins and then it will be much easier for you to decide as you will be having enough idea about the coin in which you are interested in. moreover, this will also help you in having a better earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

it's not about how much time,it's about how easy or hard it's to find trustworthy information of the coin and its technology,team ,etc .

hajimasan

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
Actually this is a big job to find the perfect coin and make Investment in bulk amount of money because in my whole life of trading I found that if I invested in any coin with full.time investigation then in that case I made much profit and also 50-60% of Investment in those coins I got profit which I got signals from the youtube like platforms where signals were strong .
But most of the times I found that those signals will not get into profitable every time , so it is much better to have analysis yourself about the new new coins to invest .
3kpk3

Merit: 148

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 11:55:34 AM by 3kpk3

Graphic follow-up is very important to get potential money. However, you should know the value of money in the past. It takes a very long time to follow all of them. It's not hard to follow, it's easy.
If you have invested your money into any of the crypto currency, then it is better to get as much information as you can regarding that coin because this is the only thing which will then help you in having a fair idea of how things work and that you will then also be able to make the right choice at the right time. focus on learning and that money will come at its own and that you need to worry then.
I agree with your opinion. Information is crucial to differentiating between a legit and scam coin in an effective and efficient manner. I tend to research the coins that I am interested in for several hours at least in order to make sure that it is a legit investment. Whitepaper is the first thing that I usually tend to check carefully before checking other factors. Don't rush people. Take your time and do your research.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

Depending on the knowledge and instinct that they have. If you already have the experience and knowledge only in some time alone could conclude whether the coins will be purchased can return results or not. But if for a new and wanted to try then it will take the longer even must be thought over and over.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

I am a type of person who very carefully investing in something.
So, basically, I can do researching with no time limit. As long as I could not find the good information, I would not buy that asset. But usually, It takes me a day or a week to do some research

piscook

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?

I want to say, if For the coin I want to buy, I usually spend about a week or so to analyze or research a new project. team composition, and ICO fund allocation. I also take consideration from others who have joined this project. I think it is also very important.

mu86268722

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

Before I buy cryptocurrency, the key point is to look at the price change table of this coin. According to the price change table, I can judge whether the coin has potential to be dig, and then check the product development, community, competitors and other related information, read the white paper, and finally decide to buy. The variety and quantity of cryptocurrencies entered, which is more secure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: