Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend reasearching your prospective coin buys?  (Read 439 times)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

I've been dealing my business in cryptocurrency for a year now and it only takes me an hour to dig further research about the platform I'm interested in to invest. I might say that it is still depends on how old this platform is since reading technical charts are also a big help when trading those for a profit. I have some altcoins that I am planning to hold for long term but I set a price when to sell those to minimize the risk and big regrets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
Personally, I do not spend much time on studying the coins that are already on the market, I just analyze the work and look at the news. But ICO I'm learning a long time. Probably several days I analyze projects on various resources
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Once I am sure about a coin and invested in it like oax, I almost spend no time on social media, news websites etc to follow the recent news about the coin, before investing I probably spend few days/weeks researching coin.

Olano

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
I almost do not waste time before buying. And I invest only for a long time. In bitcoin and in cryptocurrencies from the top 20 by capitalization. I am sure that the price of all these coins will grow in the long term. All this allows me not to spend much time analyzing the market.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

Sometimes it happens really fast, if someone whose opinion i really respect advice something
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

It is always necessary to alternate the receipt of new information with actions. Do not sink in the information noise
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

It takes a lot of work to buy potential money. You should spend hours at the computer to do good research and buy the right tokens. You have to work hard to make a lot of money.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

I almost do not waste time before buying. And I invest only for a long time. In bitcoin and in cryptocurrencies from the top 20 by capitalization. I am sure that the price of all these coins will grow in the long term. All this allows me not to spend much time analyzing the market.

I don‘t think the time is wasted, better waste time than your money. Any crypto in the top 20 could be loosing popularity quickly. 6 months ago Dash was on 4th place I believe, it has declined very quicky and other similiar coins like Verge gained much more polulsrity.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

I think more than 1 hour if I'm really interested with that coins.you know this days it's really hard to rush things and waste more money. We have to be sure before we make an action especially in crypto world or else we will lose

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Usually it takes about 2-3 hours to make an investigation for me. But it can take several days to take a decission to invest in a coin or a project. It depends on different factors like hype, prospects, team and so on. I also used to ask advise of my close friends who have more experience in crypto.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Graphic follow-up is very important to get potential money. However, you should know the value of money in the past. It takes a very long time to follow all of them. It's not hard to follow, it's easy.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Just read the whitepaper and research about the project team is well enough to invest on any project but as a smart person you have to wait to see how much support that ICO is getting,if the ICO started with fired up sale then it means we can invest on it because chance of reaching the soft cap is high so you can get the value for token soon when it listed on exchanges but even we make huge research we still can't find the full potential level of the project utill the end of ICO.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

It's not a matter of time and no matter how long it takes , the most important is you come up with all the information you want to know of this particular coin, However if you have this mentality , I think you grabbed already the fifty percent sure to gain profit .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

1-4 weeks depending on the market situation.
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

I will think twice or more to make a decision in choosing a coin to buy,  because I have to minimize all of the risk that I have to face up,  as an investor we have to find  a lot of information about the coin that we want to invest to,  choose the stabil one and make a move in it,  investing is not an easy thing to do,  it will need a lot of consideration to do it
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

I look for the community behind the coin the idea of the coin, their whitepaper and the roadmap of that particular coin and also how the team is working for the project if they care about the community and the investors and also in which exchanges the coin is listed these are some factors which I consider before buying any coin and this takes a substantial amount of time.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

It take between 1 week to 1 month for me to decide whether I will invest in a project.

I normally take 1 day to read the white paper and analysis whether the project is worth investing in. If I am interested, I will join the telegram or discord channel to interact with the developer and community for at least 1 week.
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

It depends on the coin and the resources that I use for my research. I had some situations when I ran into opinions of some important investors so I had no point to keep looking for other ones.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

I spend full times for day trading, but while wait for best moment for entry i also spend times 1 or 2 hours aday to looking for and to learn which coin can be possible become the next Verge, ETH or Neo. I look for this coin for long term trading, we should be diligent and spend times everyday to learn fundamental of each coin and dont forget also sharing with friends and expert.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

I spend quite a lot of time looking for new investments because the money I have earned is not given to me simply and so I look very carefully  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: