Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time do you spend reasearching your prospective coin buys?  (Read 439 times)
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
Always I spend time on one technical aspect. Exists github or development team if everything is okey then I read more about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

I spend a lot of time. Looking for a good coin to buy. I study very well if the coin had a potential in the future. So that the money that i will invest will get a huge profit.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?

I am not spending much time on searching for new buying opportunities, because my general strategy is holding in crypto. Ethereum and bitcoin are my first choices, but on the other hand, I am thinking on buying some neo, actually.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

Since I am still new in crypto trading, I am spending too much time studying, researching about the coins I will have to invest in. We are using money here that is why we should be careful in choosing appropriate coins to buy. But remember, regardless how much effort we are put into crypto investments, there are still unexpedted grudges. That is how cryptocurrency run and plays.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

It is not exact to define the time or hours.
But here, I will spend more hours to research the coins that I will buy. Researching is one of the first steps before we analyze and then consider which one is better.
We must be careful and wise in investing our capitals in this crypto. therefore, spending many times to decide the best coin to buy is worth, very worthy.
kakaword

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

I'm slowly summing up my experience while learning about the market while I'm working on a small investment, because I think this is the quickest way to integrate into the industry as quickly as possible, and you won't lose too much money until you think you know enough about the market. , then you can really start your investment.
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

How long may not know for sure. more and more data and analysis will certainly be getting nice and more convincing in selecting coins. It is certainly very necessary in order to avoid unwanted things.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

Quite a long time because I also search in different place before I decided to place my investment, especially when it's an ICO, when all of the site or places had the same opinion then I will invest it directly but if there are some consideration then I will find another source of information, research is very important when you want to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I am engaged in long-term investments so I have a rational plan for the next 5 years about the crypto currency market but the market is very unstable so I monitor different sources (forums, telegram channels, crypto web sites) every day for about 3hours per day.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:49 AM

Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
Research doesn't really need any limitation on how much amount of time you have to spend.
As long as you are not contented with your gathered information then you have to keep on moving forward. Research never stops to any prospect coin that you potentially want to buy.
And that's how you decide if you want to hold it for long term or short term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:08 AM

Buying a new coin or a token is a very long and boring thing, I also read a lot of forum forums and other sources at first to make a picture of this product and only then make a choice.
coremind (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Honestly , i forgot about github, even if you're an amateur (like me) you can still find a lot a valuable info. You can find who is working on the code,how often they are working on it,connections to prior project(successful or not), any current problems as well as the coding team size.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

The hours spent depends on the medium or channels you are using. And also how good and unique the project is. I personally takes more than two-three hours researching, and I use all channels available..
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

Yes, a relatively holistic picture of the new coin will be in 3-4 hours. But I'm not in a hurry. To leave no doubt, I postpone the decision to invest for a while and before investing the day I look, whether there is any more additional information confirming or refuting my assumptions.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Mostly I watch forums and telegram channels, there I find all the news I need about my investments  Smiley

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Depends on the ICO/coin which i am reviewing,if theres no much information about the project/ or the people behind the project it is probably going to take few hours so i can identift a single project if it is going to be another scam project.Our investments shouldnt be based to these ICO rating sites and reviews because these websites are mostly getting paid to these scammers,rely to your own researching instead.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:16:12 PM

I am spending an average 3-4 hours or more depending on the severenity of the informations that i have found in google,i am checking all of the possible things that might be a good or bad reason why i should/shouldnt invest.The team members,the concept of the whole project,the roadmap etc should e considered first.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

An hour or two but it is depends on an ICO or coin that i am reviewing ,if theres a lot of informations available that is much easier for me to conclude if the coin or project would be a good investments,and most of the time i am doing researching to find these potential projects/coins which si why it is easier for me to review these coins.

morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

I would say that 80% of my time I do research, and the remaining 20% I spend on trading. It's in line with the Pareto principle.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

I spent 1-2 hours observing and analyzing websites, whitepapers, road maps, and even an ICO telegram, sometimes I spend more time when I have more free time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: