Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SURETY.AI : Smart Micro-Insurance for the Unbanked on Blockchain  (Read 3516 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:23:18 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 06:02:53 PM by hua_hui

SURETY.AI is a blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies developed by Hearti Lab Pte Ltd (Hearti).

SURETY.AI allows insurance companies to connect effectively with their customers by offering micro-insurances, on-demand and at affordable prices, to Asia’s fast growing economies through Decentralised Enterprise Insurance Network.

As insurances are closely tied to healthcare, where healthcare services such as medical check records are often used for underwriting and preventive measures, Hearti is also working with Healthcare partners to integrate their services and data into SURETY.AI.

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Medium  -  Telegram  -  Facebook  -  LinkedIn  -  Youtube  -  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 06:05:24 PM by hua_hui

Update: More members have join the SURETY.AI Advisory Team!

https://medium.com/theheartilab/surety-ai-advisory-team-cb50a6b7e0ec
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Reserved 2
zinkcity

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Interesting concept: micro-insurances. Looking forward to this project
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Somewhere I have already seen the project manager. Is the face very familiar? Maybe he already participated in some famous project?
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:16:29 PM

Insurance in medicine is one of the most promising directions in the crypto industry. Here I saw several successful projects in this area.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Somewhere I have already seen the project manager. Is the face very familiar? Maybe he already participated in some famous project?

Which project manager are you referring to?? They do have a huge and capable team so it would be great if you give more details. I do know that some of them do looks like kind of similar.

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:

Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or articles publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1600+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site
Note: This Free offer is for a limited time

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Thanks. I will get back to the team.
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Projects on health insurance are successful. And then there is artificial intelligence connected. Behind him is the future. And what exactly will he be doing?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

This will be a very interesting project to follow,  blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies. Do you have a bounty campaign for this project Sir?
tiger14

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Love people exploring insurance space,  a much needed overhaul needs to be done. Blockchain could revolutionize the industry. Going to keep an eye on the progress of the project.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

Is this only for health micro-insurance only? Also, this project is targeting the unbanked. How can you assure that you can really reach out to them that maybe most of them don't have the smartphones to access this kind of platform? Or better yet, they don't know how to use cryptocurrencies? Yes, the idea is great but the actual process of reaching out those individuals is kinda hard. Let's be real here.
gamezal

Activity: 944
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

is a bounty planned for this project?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

Projects on health insurance are successful. And then there is artificial intelligence connected. Behind him is the future. And what exactly will he be doing?

Feel free to read up on the whitepaper to understand more about the SURETY project. Here is the link:
https://surety.ai/whitepaper.pdf

This will be a very interesting project to follow,  blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies. Do you have a bounty campaign for this project Sir?

is a bounty planned for this project?

Feel free to join our telegram for the latest news. at this point of time, we are still finalising the details of the bounties.

Thank you Surety.AI for adding your ICO to Initial Coin List

You can view Surety.Ai ICO details at http://www.initialcoinlist.com/ico/surety-ai/

Thanks a lot. That is a speedy work you have done. All the best for your website too.

Is this only for health micro-insurance only? Also, this project is targeting the unbanked. How can you assure that you can really reach out to them that maybe most of them don't have the smartphones to access this kind of platform? Or better yet, they don't know how to use cryptocurrencies? Yes, the idea is great but the actual process of reaching out those individuals is kinda hard. Let's be real here.

I will tell the team about your questions and will get back to you soon.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Keith | SURETY.AI CEO:
Thanks for analysing our business and giving us your questions:

1. Micro-insurance can be for anything ranging from life, health, personal gadgets, livestock etc.  The main differences between micro-insurance and traditional insurance products are their lower prices and lower coverage values.  Micro-insurances were not commonly sold in the past because their lower prices do not incentivise the agents.  With  digitisation, it is now possible to sell micro-insurances to end consumers.

2. With almost two-thirds of the vast population of Asia now using mobile phones (and usage is still increasing), growing  demands for technology-driven solutions will push insurers to enhance digital capabilities  in 2018 and beyond. In 2016, for example, there were approximately 330 million online 
insurance customers in China, an increase of more than 40% from the year before, 
according to Ant Financial and CNBData. These numbers will continue to grow as 
consumers in Asia demand mobile solutions in buying insurance, and they want it simple, 
affordable and on-demand. 

3. Our token is pegged to the local currency which makes understanding its value and using it by the unbanked relatively easy.  It also contains the smart contracts that help insurance companies track insurance contracts and claims data, among other and utilities.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

It is true that the insurance industry is a big industry with lots of potential. It would make sens to use some form of making the workflow easier but I do not necessarily agree with tokens becoming tender to use to buy things with. There are too much volatility going on in crypto for stable retail type payments apart from maybe a handful of coins out there.

Then also why do you want to burn tokens for PCT? Isnt that becoming a bit complex especially if you are targeting unbanked? Unbanked might not be crypto savvy.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Partnering with IBM? This means, that Surety will used IBM program for AI technology? How tokens will be used in this project?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Insurance unbanked blockchain? very interesting to note, good planning, I still see if there is anything interesting here besides the one mentioned above.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

It is true that the insurance industry is a big industry with lots of potential. It would make sens to use some form of making the workflow easier but I do not necessarily agree with tokens becoming tender to use to buy things with. There are too much volatility going on in crypto for stable retail type payments apart from maybe a handful of coins out there.

Then also why do you want to burn tokens for PCT? Isnt that becoming a bit complex especially if you are targeting unbanked? Unbanked might not be crypto savvy.

Let me share my experience in crypto as a crypto investor (not in the shoe of surety ai cm).
In general, using tokens to buy things may not put the consumers to risk the price movement of the tokens. They can buy and use at the spot as long as there are necessary tools/app to facilitate such services. In return for this extra steps to get the necessary tools/app, the consumer will be incentives with certain discount. For example, today i need to buy a $100 insurance, i can just go to the app to buy and the app will tell me that i just need to pay $90. The app will then take my $90 and purchase the tokens and send the tokens to the provider. So in the end, it is a win win situation whereby i spent less, while it drive demand for the token system.

And what is PCT?

Partnering with IBM? This means, that Surety will used IBM program for AI technology? How tokens will be used in this project?

Let me get back to you when I have the answer from the dev.

Insurance unbanked blockchain? very interesting to note, good planning, I still see if there is anything interesting here besides the one mentioned above.

Do check out the partnership and advisers. Recently, the team has double the number of reputable advisers to onboard the ico and add a lot valuable insight to the projects.
nhaila

Activity: 993

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

how this project tomorrow will work out whether this is a kind of project for family or public

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Qns: Partnering with IBM? This means, that Surety will used IBM program for AI technology?

We are an official business partner of IBM where we use Watson as part of our AI technology layer in SURETY.AI, and do joint marketing with IBM.

Qns: How tokens will be used in this project?

With SURE Tokens, insurance policies and claim transactions can be stored on our chain, benefiting the unbanked and other participants of the ecosystem.  Among the token utilities are:

1. Insurance contracts: Insurance policies are stored on tokens and it is proof of insurance during claim. As these are immutable contracts, it fosters trust and security among insurer, re-insurer and the insured.

2. Insurance data: Unbanked consumers can use tokens to access their data for policy payment and claim information. This information form their credit history to gain access to financial services like loans from banks

3. Security and fraud prevention: Insurers use tokens to store claims data to avoid duplicate claims and insurance fraud. Blockchain’s immutable recording system can help insurers avoid claims leakage and lower loss ratio. In this way, premiums for micro insurances can be even lower for the unbanked population.

Please refer to our whitepaper for all the use cases and benefits of our tokens.  Thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: