Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]SURETY.AI : Smart Micro-Insurance for the Unbanked on Blockchain  (Read 3536 times)
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

It seems that the public token sale company can now be very much delayed, because as said above, it is time to leave and probably there will be little activity in the crypto-currency market.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

The bear market affects the ICO funding I guess. Everyone are very much weary seeing all the down trend every other day,investors are too afraid to touch ETH and BTC anymore some are just buying USDT while they wait til the market cools down. The good projects would be collecting more than 1000BTC if the market is just greener where BTC could be about $12k.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

The bear market affects the ICO funding I guess. Everyone are very much weary seeing all the down trend every other day,investors are too afraid to touch ETH and BTC anymore some are just buying USDT while they wait til the market cools down. The good projects would be collecting more than 1000BTC if the market is just greener where BTC could be about $12k.

Seems bear market ended already and grow started  Roll Eyes I expect BTC much more than 12k soon. When SEC will applie decision about ETF (until 22 September - big money will come in crypto). So now is time for Investing in ICO again.
This project going to insure some crypto related products? (like crypto walletc etc) ?
hoatran

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

This project is Asian. I am also Asian, so I support and hope this project develops further.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Seems bear market ended already and grow started  Roll Eyes I expect BTC much more than 12k soon. When SEC will applie decision about ETF (until 22 September - big money will come in crypto). So now is time for Investing in ICO again.
This project going to insure some crypto related products? (like crypto walletc etc) ?
You may be right. The market really seems that slowly but surely took a course to the North, apparently it was very hot. Wink
Perhaps in a very short time we will see these numbers on our watch face

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

AI-related platforms are booming in the current crypto scenario. So the project should have a very solid background on how to implement such goal to compete with other big funded AI projects. In case, what's the edge of this platform over the others?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

SURETY.AI: Three Ways AI Tech Will Benefit Insurance Platforms

While Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is still in its relative infancy, innovation in this area is gaining momentum at a rapid pace. This article will examine three ways that the adoption of AI will offer potential gains to insurance companies, salespeople, and policy-holders.

1. More personalized coverage:

2. Smoother customer experience:

3. Hassle-free claims service:

https://medium.com/theheartilab/surety-ai-three-ways-ai-tech-will-benefit-insurance-platforms-e84e041a633

bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

when the end of crowsale?
and when distribution of bounty campaign because i don't find for more info in your website
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:00:58 AM

and when distribution of bounty campaign because i don't find for more info in your website

There is no fix date on the crowdsale. The current stage is that the team is still trying to raise fund for the private sale. What we storngly encourage the ico is not to rely heavily on the public sale as we do know that the sentiment is quite down, that is why surety is working very hard behind the screen to reach out to different venture capital to rise more fund.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

I'm not sure but how can we know IBM repository on this project. Looking forward in future for that.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

There is no fix date on the crowdsale. The current stage is that the team is still trying to raise fund for the private sale. What we storngly encourage the ico is not to rely heavily on the public sale as we do know that the sentiment is quite down, that is why surety is working very hard behind the screen to reach out to different venture capital to rise more fund.

for this problem
i aggree with surety team why still have no correct date about when crowdsale started.
since most of ico fall on this market situation.
also good rating ico have a plan to extend their ICO.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

project interested me. especially the idea and composition of the team. but even more interested in me, are the high ranks here high enough. The last page on this topic shows that only members with low rank communicate.
StelsMiner

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

hua_hui hi.

It's been a little while since then. If there is news on the distribution of coins by bounty, when can you expect to receive coins? Thank you.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

hua_hui hi.

It's been a little while since then. If there is news on the distribution of coins by bounty, when can you expect to receive coins? Thank you.

This is from my previous post:
"There is no fix date on the crowdsale. The current stage is that the team is still trying to raise fund for the private sale. What we storngly encourage the ico is not to rely heavily on the public sale as we do know that the sentiment is quite down, that is why surety is working very hard behind the screen to reach out to different venture capital to rise more fund."

As such, we still have to wait for more updates from surety ai for their crowdsale to launch before we can even think of receiving the bounty.
Trephyna

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

I joined , i m glad a part of this community
I hope your project will come to beautiful places
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

I expect this ICO will be smash. Absorbing activity, attentive job, amazing results.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Surety $SURE has been added to Idex exchange !

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1026836815658008578

https://idex.market/eth/sure

Congratulation !
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Surety $SURE has been added to Idex exchange !

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1026836815658008578

https://idex.market/eth/sure

Congratulation !

Is this official? How did it happen hua_hui said ICO is not yet started and have no definite date at the moment and its already listed on IDEX? I believe its a different token and not the surety project I can see some trade history last 2017.

bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:55 AM

Hello!!!
I have a question about the bouty campaign, I posted it in your telegram channel and an individual has asked me to post the article here.
Please answer my question "When will the bonus campaign distribute?"
Green999

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

Something seems to be here a long expectations will not be met. Before the launch is probably still far away, and trading on Idex does not take place. The coin was just added to this exchange, without trading.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: