Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New member on forum..  (Read 221 times)
Startrack62 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

Need bounty Manager Contact https/t.me/startrack62

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

I am new on forum.please tell me how I work this place.I learn about bitcoin previous few months ago.Have any option to earn money on forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yased

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

You can join the signature campaign at the forum. However, with your rank, the amount you earn will be very small. Try to learn and help the community, you will be able to improve your rankings and will be able to get more money from your own signature.

If you are new, you need to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

TMAN'S guide to getting the merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:34:53 AM

first carefully read all topic pin & locked post.
Introductory threads: If you feel the need to post an introduction thread please take the effort to write something substantial or don't bother at all. Threads and post that contain only one word/sentence such as "hello & welcome to the forum" will be removed without warning as it causes unnecessary clutter.
Newbies - Read before posting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3411572.0

do not try copy/past if your need copy so read this post otherwise banned you (Copy / Paste Rules)
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

I am new on forum.please tell me how I work this place.I learn about bitcoin previous few months ago.Have any option to earn money on forum?
Let me ask you, what skills do you currently have? If you are knowledgeable in programming, or any other skills related to the computer and the internet, you can offer your services in marketplace of this forum. You can also start to learn altcoin trading here. It may not be a way to earn money here on forum, but this is the best place to learn about it.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

READ THE RULES...

stop trying to earn and learn by reading.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
niven.alarac

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Study well the things you want to know and start sharing in our community before getting into more complicated task.
The right time will come for that earning thing. We should learn first, being spoon feed is a bad habit. You will not grow by that kind of style.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3607

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

You can join the signature campaign at the forum.
Why the first thing you think of is the quick profit "from just posting"?
You need to learn, and from your knowledge, you can win a lot of money.
Read the rules, then learn any programming language  (Java, PHP, C++) or Photoshop, Html5, designing.
Signatures campaigns will end in one day but learn a new programming language will enable you to earn a more protracted period.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:34:14 AM

You need to study first about crypto if you already have the k pledge that the time you can earn money,learn the basic first and step by step.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

If the only reason you have joined is to try to make money by exploiting our work in building this forum, then please leave. If you are here to become a contributing member of the forum, then please avoid talking about merits, ranking and earning money by polluting the boards.

I've put you straight on ignore as your primary interest seems to in earning money, rather than learning about crypto.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Jisamipompi

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Hi and welcome!
Here is the link i used to read off,  hope it will help you here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0
Read more to learn more.
Goodluck!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Yes, there are multiple ways to make money on this forum but I won't recommend you to focus on it as of now. Invest your time in understanding the things and Learn how it works. Bitcointalk is all about sharing and seeking the knowledge regarding Bitcoin, alt-coins and blockchain technology. There is a Marketplace section out there if you are looking to offer your goods or services but this is definitely not 'making money online' forum so please don't look at it in that way.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Well you're in the right place...once you move up in the forum, you can try participating in some bounties. But for now, continue to learn and contribute to the community here and use the search function in the upper right to make finding answers a little easier  Smiley

Good luck!
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

Have any option to earn money on forum?
So you come to here just for a coins(money) ? if you think that you can earn on here, it's a mistake, you need to wait by learning and reading. There is always any shortcut for that, so you can choose what do you prefer on

Time by time you will learn and try how to earn and will it how to get a profit(income) here.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
yased

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

You can join the signature campaign at the forum.
Why the first thing you think of is the quick profit "from just posting"?
You need to learn, and from your knowledge, you can win a lot of money.
Read the rules, then learn any programming language  (Java, PHP, C++) or Photoshop, Html5, designing.
Signatures campaigns will end in one day but learn a new programming language will enable you to earn a more protracted period.

I mean joining the signature campaign will earn very little money. I advise him to learn more, of course depending on his ability and I say he will be able to use his own signature. I think not everyone is talented to learn programming language.
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

You can join the signature campaign at the forum. However, with your rank, the amount you earn will be very small. Try to learn and help the community, you will be able to improve your rankings and will be able to get more money from your own signature.

If you are new, you need to read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

TMAN'S guide to getting the merit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0

For newbies, the best thing is learning, lot of reading, exploring the forum, etc. If there is an opportunity to earn money just take that as a side way, not only signature. There are some chance to be carried out, facebook campaign and twitter campaign if own the account with many friends and followers. I see mostly participate on those campaign, very easy way but seems take time.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk forum. You can learn more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from this forum and youtube etc. Yes, You have a way earn money on this forum. You can join bounties. There are so many posts about bounties. The bounties mean like marketing campaign when starting an ICO project they will pay you via their token after the ICO for some tasks.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Some of them will tell you that "If your here to earn some money your in the wrong place go and find a real job"

but I dont think that is the best way to treat newbies, BTW welcome to the forum and enjoy learning.

telepath

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

Hello i am new here. Trying to understand hwo it all works here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: