Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good joke?  (Read 272 times)
nickjohnson (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

You are precious!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Hi my friends,
Would you tell me a good joke, please?
I just want to laugh  Grin
Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creange

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Türkçe-English-Español

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:57:01 AM

a bit nerdy but I like this one so much :

Einstein covers his eyes and begins counting. While Heisenberg and Pascal run off and hide, Newton takes out some chalk and marks a square on the ground with a side length of exactly 1 meter, then sits down inside the square.

When Einstein is finished counting and sees Newton sitting on the ground, he yells, "Ha, I've found you, Newton!". Newton however replies, "No you haven't! You've found Pascal!

(ɹǝʇǝɯ ǝɹɐnbs ɹǝd uoʇʍǝu 1 = lɐɔsɐd 1)

niravmota123

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

A family of mice were surprised by a big cat. Father Mouse jumped and and said, "Bow-wow!" The cat ran away. "What was that, Father?" asked Baby Mouse. "Well, son, that's why it's important to learn a second language
nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

Einstein covers his eyes and begins counting. While Heisenberg and Pascal run off and hide, Newton takes out some chalk and marks a square on the ground with a side length of exactly 1 meter, then sits down inside the square.

When Einstein is finished counting and sees Newton sitting on the ground, he yells, "Ha, I've found you, Newton!". Newton however replies, "No you haven't! You've found Pascal!

Smiley)) It's a good one. Thank you.
nickjohnson (OP)

You are precious!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

A family of mice were surprised by a big cat. Father Mouse jumped and and said, "Bow-wow!" The cat ran away. "What was that, Father?" asked Baby Mouse. "Well, son, that's why it's important to learn a second language

Grin One of the best motivation to learn a forigner language. Smiley))
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

face left

face right

congrats, idiot
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:34:17 AM

My life a very interisting joke My all friend journey by tran.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:00 AM
Merited by Cryptotissue (1)

A woman asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 12:30 train.”
The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll even catch the 12:00 one. Grin Grin Grin

gnarledoak

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:32:23 AM

Q. A girl fell off of a 30-foot ladder, but she didn't get hurt at all. How is this possible?

A. She fell off the bottom step!

top kek
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

True story:

My supermodel girlfriend (women like money) was bending over in the freezer to grab some meat, and it turned me on so much I just had to take her right there.

Now we are banned from that grocery store...  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:22 AM

What’s the best thing about Switzerland?

I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus.

huehuhe
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:00:22 AM

True nerd you are, I like this joke so much lol.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

Hahahahaha... I love this joke... 
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

One day Adam is talking to God, and he asks, "God, I've been wondering. Why did you make Eve so pretty?"
God replies, "Because I wanted you to like her."
Then Adam asks, "But why did you make her so stupid?"
God answers, "Because I wanted her to like you."
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

First cowboy: Why did you carry only one log for the campfire when the other hands carry two?

Second cowboy: I guess the others are too lazy to make two trips.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:52:00 AM by deonyx

It's not even a joke after all, if you can see this then it means you are alive after all

Click for the Joke of the day 👉 |BIG JOKE | SMALL JOKE | MEDIUM JOKE | FINAL JOKE|

yawnmoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

so there are three cowboys, walking through the desert, thirsty and starved.

they stumble across a river and rejoice, finally water!!!! they run to it and start drinking.

It turns out the river is owned by some native indians and they take them hostage.
Their chief appears and tells the cowboys: You've crossed into our borders, do you want the good news, or the bad news?

one of the cowboys responds: what's the bad news?

Chief: The bad news is that we're going to kill you and use your skin to make canoes.

Cowboy 1: and the good news?

Chief: We appreciate freedom of choice and will allow you to decide what weapon we use, and if you kill yourself, or we do.

Cowboy 1: well, doesn't matter either way, you guys can do it.
 - cowboy 1 is killed -

Cowboy 2: It's my life and i want to be the one to end it, get me a gun.
 - cowboy 2 shoots himself -

Cowboy 3: I'll kill myself too. Get me a... knife. no a.. hrm. a fork. yes. get me a fork.

The indians, confused, get the man a fork, and he suddenly starts laughing maniacally, stabbing himself in the chest repeatedly screaming:

"WAHAHAA!!! SO MUCH FOR YOUR CANOE IDEA!!!"
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

A man was interviewing for a job.
“And remember,” said the interviewer, “we are very keen about cleanliness. Did you wipe your shoes on the mat before entering?”

“Oh, yes, sir,” replied the man.

The interviewer narrowed his eyes and said, “We are also very keen about honesty. There is no mat.”
vitalii_muhamed

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:23 AM

Haдпиcь “выпoлнeнo 99%” paдyeт тoлькo пepвыe тpи чaca .
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Men like to lay down to sleep beautiful, so beautiful and wake up. And women somehow get spoiled for the night ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: