Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHITCOINDELUXE][SHT] Shitcoin DeLuxe - Learn, mine, and have fun with it!  (Read 1892 times)
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

the project is not particularly clear to me, I think there will be no special demand for it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Is there any chance to find a block with a 20KH hashrate at all?  Grin

try it!

I am already mining for some hours! Smiley
Just wondering if I can optimize it in some way, that's why I was unsure which difficulty to choose. Right now I am mining with 32 difficulty and my shares are accepted regularly. With 256 difficulty I am getting some invalid shares aswell and I read that this is not good for the network. I will keep going the next days and tell you guys if I was able to find a block.
ico-russia701

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

the project is not particularly clear to me, I think there will be no special demand for it

you are subjective. this coin will prove the absurdity of the situation when they pummel everything. Any shit. Do you think Shchitkoin will not be pumped up with money Huh Haha. everyone will be surprised to look at the price of this coin with the name shit and at a price of several tens of $

It will be really fun! Grin
brakmic (OP)

Activity: 461
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 06:33:57 PM by brakmic

Hi,

I must admit I had the same thoughts when I started it. Being a developer and having never mined coins for myself I wanted to create a proper open source project with a clean code base + all the supporting tools (mining pool, faucet, explorer, tutorials). However, some people recognized a value in it that goes far beyond my own intentions. And because SHT is also a decentralized network one has to respect other people's opinions and intentions. Therefore I decided to do the "right" thing and support interested miners, users and potential investors as good as I can. This is spoken from my developer perspective, which of course is constrained like any other opinion as I don't know much about economy of mining, investment, trading and so on.

Well, this is how we got here. Now we have a Twitter account, a Discord server, several mining pools throwing MHashes at us, and we're currently discussing about bounties for people who want to spread the word about SHT.

Yes, I admit, I had the exact same thoughts when I started this project. And I am glad I got exposed to other people's intentions, plans, and decisions.

This is how decentralized networks work. No central authority to decide what's right or wrong.  Smiley

Cheers,

ACTINIUM ➢✈✅[No Premine]✅[No ICO]✅[Fair Launch]✈★
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

We can order signatures for accounts on the forum to spread information about the shit project  Wink

This is also a nice idea. But signatures can only be used by certain users. Newbies in bitcointalk.org can't use them, so there will be different bounties in this case, I think.
Also, someone has to create those signatures. I am not very skilled in design. Therefore, maybe also a "bounty" for the design?

Beginners do not have respect in the forum. I think it makes sense to create signatures for accounts beginning with Fullmember. This is already an account with an avatar

I have discussed some bounty-ideas with members in our Discord channel.

Those were:

a) Translating the ANN thread into other languages and posting them in appropriate forums/subforums.
b) Writing articles about SHT on Steemit, Medium and other high-profile blogging engines.

How about such tasks?

I've already created a bounty reserve, so people will surely get their fair share of SHT.

brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

A few words regarding Exchange Registrations,

I just registered and fully verified my profile on Trade Satoshi Exchange. Please, check the proof (screenshot) below.

As I have not much experience with exchanges in general (I do not trade) I am equally distanced from all of them. I have no prejudices whatsoever. Of course, you can point me to this or that exchange if you like. However, for now I decided to try the Trade Satoshi Exchange. And according to the information you see in the screenshot they expect 1.5BTC as registration fee, which will be fully refunded if rejected. There will also be a developer review, which I personally find OK.

I don't know what they actually mean with "review", but as I already stated in the original post, I am publicly visible and do not hide behind any nicknames. So I am fine with that. I have no problems whatsoever to represent Shitcoin DeLuxe there or anywhere else.

However, as this is a public & decentralized effort, we should, I think, discuss about the registration process first.

What should be done regarding registration costs?
Can we somehow trade our coin for BTC?
Or are there any options to get those 1.5BTC?

As I said, I have no experience with coin registration at all, but if the community asks for it, I'd gladly do everything that's possible and provide any documents needed (ID, passport, whatever) to make it a success. Well, actually, Trade Satoshi already got my ID and photo.  Smiley

Let's discuss!

Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

as an option to collect the necessary amount for listing, it is worth trying to sell coins on decentralized exchanges like etherdelta and cryptobridge

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

We can order signatures for accounts on the forum to spread information about the shit project  Wink

This is also a nice idea. But signatures can only be used by certain users. Newbies in bitcointalk.org can't use them, so there will be different bounties in this case, I think.
Also, someone has to create those signatures. I am not very skilled in design. Therefore, maybe also a "bounty" for the design?

Beginners do not have respect in the forum. I think it makes sense to create signatures for accounts beginning with Fullmember. This is already an account with an avatar

Those were:

a) Translating the ANN thread into other languages and posting them in appropriate forums/subforums.
b) Writing articles about SHT on Steemit, Medium and other high-profile blogging engines.

How about such tasks?

I've already created a bounty reserve, so people will surely get their fair share of SHT.

Yes, it is necessary to determine sections of the bounty. This will be 1) Signature campaign, Twitter, Facebook, Content creation, Translation and moderation of local branches and messengers, Telegrams and Whatsapp

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

Those were:

How about such tasks?

Yes, it is necessary to determine sections of the bounty. This will be 1) Signature campaign, Twitter, Facebook, Content creation, Translation and moderation of local branches and messengers, Telegrams and Whatsapp

Signature campaign would be also very nice. It's not as spammy as retweeting stuff or copy/posting memes on Facebook. Regarding Telegram/Whatsapp I have no clear picture what to do there, but as long as people are not spamming others I think we should put some bounty for it as well.

So, let me update the list of possible bounties/campaigns:

c) Signature campaign
  cc) Who wants to create a nice signature for SHT? This will be rewarded as well, of course!
d) Telegram/Whatsapp advertisements (but please, do not spam people with mindless links, memes and similar stuff!)
e) Taking care of local moderations/subforums etc.

Any other ideas?

connorwoods

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

A few words regarding Exchange Registrations,

I just registered and fully verified my profile on Trade Satoshi Exchange. Please, check the proof (screenshot) below.

https://img2.picload.org/image/dodalall/proof.png

As I have not much experience with exchanges in general (I do not trade) I am equally distanced from all of them. I have no prejudices whatsoever. Of course, you can point me to this or that exchange if you like. However, for now I decided to try the Trade Satoshi Exchange. And according to the information you see in the screenshot they expect 1.5BTC as registration fee, which will be fully refunded if rejected. There will also be a developer review, which I personally find OK.

I don't know what they actually mean with "review", but as I already stated in the original post, I am publicly visible and do not hide behind any nicknames. So I am fine with that. I have no problems whatsoever to represent Shitcoin DeLuxe there or anywhere else.

However, as this is a public & decentralized effort, we should, I think, discuss about the registration process first.

What should be done regarding registration costs?
Can we somehow trade our coin for BTC?
Or are there any options to get those 1.5BTC?

As I said, I have no experience with coin registration at all, but if the community asks for it, I'd gladly do everything that's possible and provide any documents needed (ID, passport, whatever) to make it a success. Well, actually, Trade Satoshi already got my ID and photo.  Smiley

Let's discuss!
Why?Why?Why in the hell would you provide any online entity your ID, Passport or Whatever?
You have no freaking idea how they intend on storing, using, protecting disposing etc etc etc your personal information.
People for the love of god protect your selves and be smart
spiegeleixxl

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

May I throw my hat into the ring by promoting exvo.io ? Very happy with that exchange and the people on their discord are very active and helpful, especially to people trying to add new coins.
They also got some respect from me for not exposing their customers to some random coin devs, so it shows that they care for their users.

Just my 0.02$ to this shit show. ;-)
GO MOON
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

May I throw my hat into the ring by promoting exvo.io ? Very happy with that exchange and the people on their discord are very active and helpful, especially to people trying to add new coins.
They also got some respect from me for not exposing their customers to some random coin devs, so it shows that they care for their users.

Just my 0.02$ to this shit show. ;-)
GO MOON

Many thanks for this suggestion. I didn't know about this exchange before, but it seems to be a nice one. A clean web page and the registration fee is pretty low. Only 0.25BTC.
There is currently not much trading on it. I suppose this is a pretty new exchange, isn't it?
Maybe we should first try to register at an exchange that has some volume as we are also very new. Let alone our funny name Smiley

ico-russia701

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:15:44 AM

as an option to collect the necessary amount for listing, it is worth trying to sell coins on decentralized exchanges like etherdelta and cryptobridge

yes, as far as I know these exchanges do not take money for adding coins
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

I lowered the payout rounds from every 15 to every 10 minutes.
Some of you who already mine will receive immediate payouts.
This is due to stratum reconfiguration (backlog cleanup).

Our little mining pool is here: http://104.156.231.46/

Config info here: http://104.156.231.46/getting_started (click on "shitcoindeluxe" for settings, or go back to original posting for examples)

Happy mining!  Smiley

kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

hello, could not find the information how many coins for the found block?
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Hi all,

A new release 0.15.2.0 is available for download (Win & Mac, sources for Linux)

https://github.com/ShitcoinDeLuxe-project/ShitcoinDeLuxe/releases/latest

Changes:

a) Some cosmetic glitches removed
b) New checkpoints & higher chain-work check

This is not a mandatory update, so you don't have to shutdown your miners and other servers.

ico-russia701

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Today, not a single coin has fallen on the purse. will be like the last time a big Airdrop))
ico-russia701

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Hi all,

Changes:

This is not a mandatory update, so you don't have to shutdown your miners and other servers.

Hello! great work! Do not stop. I wanted to ask if you no longer cooperate with DeepOnion?
brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

Today, not a single coin has fallen on the purse. will be like the last time a big Airdrop))

The hash rates are very high right now. Many miners fighting for the coins.

brakmic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

Hi all,

Changes:

Hello! great work! Do not stop. I wanted to ask if you no longer cooperate with DeepOnion?

Thanks.

No worries, I won't stop.
Right now I'm experimenting with a mobile app for Android. Mobile SHT!  Grin

This is my only project. Currently, I am not working on any other project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: