Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HONEST bounty hunters should be treated with respect  (Read 707 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:04:04 PM

I have seen situations where bounty hunters are side-tracked after providing their services towards the success of ICO projects. It is either they are paid less as against initial agreement, or they are not paid at all. I would have mentioned the names of some of those projects, which succeeded, are already listed and yet did not pay bounty hunters. Some things really need to change. We are to be treated with respect, most especially the honest bounty hunters.
I believe that only regulation at the legislative level can provide a guarantee of security for the participants of the bounty. Until then, we all participate at our own risk. Scammers have already learned how to make good sites, whitepaper and cheat honest bounty hunters. Therefore, every day it is more and more difficult to find a good project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

Yes, this is a good call as regards bounty hunters. I have seen situations where a particular project decided not to pay the bounty participants, perhaps because of the fear of the effect of dumpers. Although, this might appear to be a good reason, but that does not mean that those who helped to promote the project, should be treated in such manner. I believe a very good project, despite all odds, will still succeed.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I have seen situations where bounty hunters are side-tracked after providing their services towards the success of ICO projects. It is either they are paid less as against initial agreement, or they are not paid at all. I would have mentioned the names of some of those projects, which succeeded, are already listed and yet did not pay bounty hunters. Some things really need to change. We are to be treated with respect, most especially the honest bounty hunters.
Yes, I totally agree with you !!! Recently, bounty hunters often cheat and do not pay for the work done! It's very bad when you do all the work properly, submit reports in a timely manner, and then you just do not pay for the work done. I think all the bounty hunters who, if not deceived, need to unite in the community.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

I share your thoughts, some ICOs are just mischievous. They will use bounty hunters to get their goals and dump them like coins if they are successful. This is unfair and should not not be condone by the bounty managers.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

True but unfortunately honest bounty hunters are surprisingly unusual. The ones that are honest should indeed be respected
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

That's a good idea bounty manager are the one responsible in awarding tokens to participants every week and when the campaign ends it is also their duty to distribute what are the accumulated tokens at the end if the ico so if you don't receive any do message them to let them know your problem.

Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

Yes bounty hunters should be treated with respect because of her loyalty to the campaign but sad to know not gonna be happen in this kind if work because manager and the founder didn't see honestly of the bounty hunters because their busy of their works.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

I think teams wish to treat bounty hunters very well not saying few of them are not guilty of this, but at time when you see some bounty hunters behave then you ask do their life depend on this, the way people talk to these people are some how annoying, they have pressure from investors to deal with and bounty hunters will also want to hunt them down also. For now, I even doubt the future of bounty with time
Meraki

Merit: 110

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

That wont happen they only see bounty hunters as a advertising tool for them so bear with it. If ICO projects dont pay the right amount then they're not trustworthy they're scammers and it will affect their own image. This is happening because there are alot of alt account here in the forum there are alot of cheaters too.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

It is true that honest bounty hunters that do their job properly and is providing the right information along doing the right job needs to be compensated properly, however people should also remember that any work done should meet the expectations and requirement of the bounty and bounty managers. I have seen it multiple times that other members join a campaign and does not do the requirements of the bounty properly and yet they expect the compensation that they think they earned.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

It is ok to post it because that is unfair not to get paid after you participated in their bounty campaign, so people will now and they have the right to know what ICO shows dishonesty by not paying their bounty hunters, hope you update this thread on who among them are not paying.

thanhmmo19

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

In the crypt there are absolutely no guarantees and this is the biggest problem. We have to hope for the decency of the organizers of the bounty campaigns.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

Yes especially after the end of icos even the bounty managers start ignoring you and when you go and ask about bounty in their telegram groups you are either not noticed or blocked by the admins there, i think this attitude is very wrong and each ico should reward the bounty members as soon as possible after the ico.

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

The bounty hunter is working with confidence. Everyone hopes that the project is successful and that the development team will pay the full reward. But the reality is sometimes not what you want.
sdjkhxz8977777

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Yes, this is a good call as regards bounty hunters. I have seen situations where a particular project decided not to pay the bounty participants, perhaps because of the fear of the effect of dumpers. Although, this might appear to be a good reason, but that does not mean that those who helped to promote the project, should be treated in such manner. I believe a very good project, despite all odds, will still succeed.
Thats great
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

If a bounty manager deceives the participants but they are not punished, it is obviously unfair.
The current situation is like this, no one comes out to be fair, they will only stare at the trivial things but turn a blind eye to ICO scam.
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:29:51 PM

I agree that honest bounty hunters should be treated with respect. There's nothing wrong with people offering valuable work for rewards they deem worthwhile. Translations/blogs/youtube videos are still part of bounty campaigns and this is unique content requiring skilled work. People committing to such work are skilled individuals and don't deserve any badmouthing.  
Agree.. If bounty hunters are treated well, they will exert more effort to do their task in order for them to contribute success with the project.. Doing bounties is not that quite easy.. They spend most of their time just to finish the weekly task.. They dnt even sleep at night doing bounties.. Sometimes even no sleep... Some get sick because of lack in sleep... I guess its right that campaigns should give bounty hunters what they are really deserve.. Its not only with how much they will earned but most of it was the return of their efforts and an appreciation of their contribution to the project

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

The general attitude of those in crypto is that bounty hunters are whiny, complain a lot, and are demanding.

Let's see if you post fits that description.

Whiny - you cry that you are not treated well

Complain - You complain that you don't get paid or respected

Demanding - you demand that everyone treat you with respect even though you have nothing to show for it except some random post on bitocintalk.

Ohhhh! Now I see why people don't like bounty hunters!

If you are serious about your bounty hunting, then you should be as serious about vetting programs as seriously as you would vet an ICO.

You should be communicating closely with the program manager and getting all your concerns addressed before jumping in.
If the bounty program can not meet your concerns, then move on to another one.

After I started being serious about vetting Bounty Programs, I have never had the experience of not getting paid.

lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Bounty hunters spend a lot of time and energy pushing this project. They really deserve respect. However, there will always be some bounty managers who are not responsible. I don't know if this is a project issue or a bounty manager issue. I think if project owners and bounty managers can disclose some data, then this is best for bounty hunters. For example, who will complete the distribution of coins and when to complete these problems so that bounty hunters do not have to wait long and uncertain waiting
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

Yes, there are really bounty managers that are not paying their participants the amount they have to get and they deserve to get. Hopefully those managers will be banned or, because they are not paying their participants and I think for me is not a good thing to do, we worked hard and then they will not reward it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: