Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eos and bNB  (Read 199 times)
Psalmy2cute (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

What do think about these altcoins... I've been thinking of what to invest my money on... And I think I'm going to bet it on these two as the downfall of ethereum hardly has effect on it unlike other tokens
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

What do think about these altcoins... I've been thinking of what to invest my money on... And I think I'm going to bet it on these two as the downfall of ethereum hardly has effect on it unlike other tokens
I think this is ones of the best projects that can be. A very good choice, I have these two coins myself, and I think that they will still bring a lot of profit

Larochka

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

Practically the two best coins. They both show very good growth, I hope many took them at the bottom when their price was very good. Now they have grown very much. I would wait for a correction because there is no eternal growth.

Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

I agree, both good coins that can stand grounds in turbulant times. Good luck with you investment  Wink
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

Same here. But I still reading some feedbacks about this two. Bnb's have potential, I am looking into that coin for almost two weeks now. EOS seems fine, too. But I am looking something about eos before I invest into this. Nevertheless, if it reached my expectations then surely i'll buy these two
sardargiri

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

BNB can give good returns in terms of Usd, Eos is Blockchain3.0 , and right now it's on all time high value ,
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:30:51 AM

EOS to me is better for investment,it is highly liquid,has a very solid team working on the project and has won the trust of huge investors which is a good thing for them.Bnb too is great and if you can afford,you can split your investments between the two tokens to widen your profit margin and decrease risk profile.

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

I do not know EOS
but I know the BNB, and I also bought the BNB assuming the price of this coin will go up for the next few months
yesterday I received a signal about BNB from my trading teacher, so I believe in my teacher

PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:40 AM

I think that EOS and BNB overvalued already. The current capitalization of both of them is so high that one should not expect big profits. I would not invest in them at this stage. This train has already left.

ECOMI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

I think we'll see a lot of development with the EOS platform in the next 12-24 months. Their partnerships definitely make it seem that way anyway. I also think NEO is worth looking at, there are a lot of ICO's launching on their platform these days and it is a reasonable price at the moment compared to its all time high in december
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

EOS is the future blockchain that will solve the scalability issues happened from ethereum network. This is already proven on steemit. On the other hand. binance is the number 1 crypto exchange with strict security and a good CEO. Binance is also looking to switch into decentralized exchange in the future.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:10 AM

EOS now on overbought and the price can be down and need more times to going up more. I prefer to buy BNB right now, the price now on support area and the price look like want to going up more, in fundamental BNB has massive to grow because Binance exchange keep growing become number 1 exchange, and they also open others office in many different country.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

i don't have any suggest bro, but i've seen some video on youtube mentioning about EOS. maybe you can watch some of them on youtbe
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

yes both altcoin is pretty good eos and bnb i think have a good future binance is the number one exchange in my opinion and will continue to grow, if we had a better enough investment fund in these two altcoins or to the neo.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

The two coins are good coins but I choose EOS against BNB because BNB apart from BNB it doesn't have any value and should in case any thing happens to bianace tomorrow the coins will be useless because it is only accepted and traded on bianace but EOS is in almost all the exchanges.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

EOS is overvalued, BNB is at its true price. This is my opinion, and BNB price will continue increase in the future. But my opinion is not an advice to buy BNB or sell EOS, you must take responsibility for your decisions. The cryptocurrency market always has risks.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

In my opinion eos now is very overvalued and price is high, you should wait for the local corection before buying it, bnb it's very useful token if you are using binance as a trading platform. Both of them are very perspective

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

I prefer bnb, because I see their exchanges getting popular, users are becoming numerous and this makes bnb growing. But both are equally promising and worthy of being an asset in the future.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
Merited by V1saya (1)

I think that the EOS coin is very overpriced because they do not have a real working product, as I heard they promise to launch the network in June-July. If they fulfill the promise, the price may rise again, but if not, I think there will be a good fall down.
BNB is the exchange's token, I think its price will not grow sharply (x4, x5 ....), there will be a smooth growth, now many decentralized exchanges will be launched and people will go there.
These coins are lively and liquid, so they can be traded!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

I think that the EOS coin is very overpriced because they do not have a real working product, as I heard they promise to launch the network in June-July. If they fulfill the promise, the price may rise again, but if not, I think there will be a good fall down.
BNB is the exchange's token, I think its price will not grow sharply (x4, x5 ....), there will be a smooth growth, now many decentralized exchanges will be launched and people will go there.
These coins are lively and liquid, so they can be traded!

Sometimes big projects like EOS are collecting huge amount of money or their token rise rapidly even though there is no working product yet. People just see too much potential in it although we never know how good is the team making this into a reality. EOS can even possibly overtake Ripple in short term if launching is successful.

Regarding Binance BNB, it is already entering the top 20 and is making it a bit expensive that some people won't bother not using it in their exchange unless there will be more incentives and features a BNB holder will get. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: