Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10105 times)
zencat

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

very generous bounty company
You are right! Typerium has developed the most innovative, exciting and easy-to-use Bounty Rewards program, allowing everyone to earn points fast and effectively!
By earning points, you can share in the 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens that will be given away. You can also share in a further 10,000,000 TYPE Tokens by referring new people to Typerium Telegram group.
how can I participate?
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

You are right! Typerium has developed the most innovative, exciting and easy-to-use Bounty Rewards program, allowing everyone to earn points fast and effectively!
By earning points, you can share in the 30,000,000 TYPE Tokens that will be given away. You can also share in a further 10,000,000 TYPE Tokens by referring new people to Typerium Telegram group.
how can I participate?
Once you have signed up at http://bounty.typerium.io/3909 you will be presented with a unique referral link. Click on the link and complete the other tasks to start accumulating points for your chance to win TYPE Tokens.
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

how can I participate?
Once you have signed up at http://bounty.typerium.io/3909 you will be presented with a unique referral link. Click on the link and complete the other tasks to start accumulating points for your chance to win TYPE Tokens.
how to earn tokens?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

how can I participate?
For each task you complete, you will earn a specific amount of points. Once the Bounty Canpaign is complete, you will earn a percentage of the 30 million TYPE Tokens in the Bounty Rewards pool allocation that is relative to the number of points you have accumulated.
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:08:03 PM

how can I participate?
For each task you complete, you will earn a specific amount of points. Once the Bounty Canpaign is complete, you will earn a percentage of the 30 million TYPE Tokens in the Bounty Rewards pool allocation that is relative to the number of points you have accumulated.
Wow, that is great! I will start already now.
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

how can I participate?
Complete all of the tasks to earn the maximum amount of points. You can also invite your friends to earn additional referral points and even take a shot at creating the best Typerium ICO Review video.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

how can I participate?
Complete all of the tasks to earn the maximum amount of points. You can also invite your friends to earn additional referral points and even take a shot at creating the best Typerium ICO Review video.
Bu the way, Typerium is giving one lucky Bounty Campaign participant the chance to win their biggest prize. Simply create & publish a Typerium ICO YouTube Review Video. Once you've done this you will be automatically entered into the grand prize jackpot draw.
GseaFred11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

how can I participate?
Bu the way, Typerium is giving one lucky Bounty Campaign participant the chance to win their biggest prize. Simply create & publish a Typerium ICO YouTube Review Video. Once you've done this you will be automatically entered into the grand prize jackpot draw.
Maximising all of the opportunities gives you the greatest chance of making it to Typerium Top 10 Leaderboard, where you could earn a potentially life changing amount of TYPE Tokens. So, don’t waste your time!)
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

how can I participate?
Maximising all of the opportunities gives you the greatest chance of making it to Typerium Top 10 Leaderboard, where you could earn a potentially life changing amount of TYPE Tokens. So, don’t waste your time!)
Have you heard, that Typerium is giving five lucky Bounty Campaign participants the chance to win a huge amount of points. They will be choosing one lucky jackpot winner at random each week during our five week pre-sale.
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

how can I participate?
Have you heard, that Typerium is giving five lucky Bounty Campaign participants the chance to win a huge amount of points. They will be choosing one lucky jackpot winner at random each week during our five week pre-sale.
Who will have a chance to win?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

how can I participate?
Everyone that has signed up for the Bounty Campaign and completed a minimum of five tasks will be entered into the prize draw. If you win during the five weeks, you will be excluded from the remaining Top five Mega Bonus weekly draws.
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

how can I participate?
Everyone who has signed up for the Bounty Campaign and completed a minimum of five tasks will be entered into the prize draw. If you win during the five weeks, you will be excluded from the remaining Top five Mega Bonus weekly draws.
where can I  see my position in a list?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:18:40 PM

how can I participate?
Everyone who has signed up for the Bounty Campaign and completed a minimum of five tasks will be entered into the prize draw. If you win during the five weeks, you will be excluded from the remaining Top five Mega Bonus weekly draws.
Typerium team has developed a leaderboard so you'll see exactly where you stand, just make sure that you don't empty your cache at any point.
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

how can I participate?
Typerium team has developed a leaderboard so you'll see exactly where you stand, just make sure that you don't empty your cache at any point.
how long will Bounty Rewards program  last?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

how can I participate?
At Typerium officical website it is said that the last day to enter is July 06, 2018
zencat

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:53 PM

how can I participate?
At Typerium officical website it is said that the last day to enter is July 06, 2018
Thanks!
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Typerium is building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the content consumers.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Typerium is building a decentralised content-creation platform, social media network, and marketplace, that's geared towards the content consumers.
Typerium’s blockchain technology will provide an advantage to creators, allowing them to timestamp their creations and intellectual property. This will provide authentication and certification that verifies the content’s owner, allowing them to track their content and keep it safe from intellectual property thieves.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:52:57 PM

Typerium’s blockchain technology will provide an advantage to creators, allowing them to timestamp their creations and intellectual property. This will provide authentication and certification that verifies the content’s owner, allowing them to track their content and keep it safe from intellectual property thieves.
Typerium’s Proof of Existence system uses the Ethereum blockchain to store the file’s hash in an immutable data structure. The advantage of this is that there is no need for a central authority, so users can maintain their complete anonymity.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Typerium’s Proof of Existence system uses the Ethereum blockchain to store the file’s hash in an immutable data structure. The advantage of this is that there is no need for a central authority, so users can maintain their complete anonymity.
The Typerium platform is a multi-layered system, and some of the key aspects are its universal trust and reputation system, payment gateway, TYPE Token and wallet. All of these systems will utilise blockchain technology to provide an ecosystem with more security, greater efficiency and lower fees. Users will be able to convert TYPE Tokens to Ethereum on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: