Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

very powerful public relations project, I think it will be successful
I agree bud this project has a great potential to succeed and check thier token specs it will surely hit the moon.

Yes this project is so good,  that why they easily succeed on their goals. Giving more focus in bounty program is a good strategy to have in order many will participates,  with that the number of investors will increase.
Typerium really give us a satisfying peojecr which we can conclude that the project is reliable. We can give thwm a support also by doing promotion like sharing the project to the social media.

I cannot really tell now what will happen to typerium in the near future, but we really can help this project to achieve success by helping them with the advertising and promotions.

Well for me, I believed Typerium project will have a better future as this kind of concepts really needs for all creators of content to give them more opportunities. But inorder to achieved this and aside from promotion and advetisements, the team needs to attend some conferences or summits related to cryptocurrencies so that creators worldwide will aware of this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

I agree bud this project has a great potential to succeed and check thier token specs it will surely hit the moon.

Yes this project is so good,  that why they easily succeed on their goals. Giving more focus in bounty program is a good strategy to have in order many will participates,  with that the number of investors will increase.
Typerium really give us a satisfying peojecr which we can conclude that the project is reliable. We can give thwm a support also by doing promotion like sharing the project to the social media.

I cannot really tell now what will happen to typerium in the near future, but we really can help this project to achieve success by helping them with the advertising and promotions.
Well there will be some challenges that is somehow difficult to overcome but if they are really focused on thier goal they can succeed.

Challenges is part of developing a great platform. And I know they can pursue those challenges and overcome it with their team work.
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

Seems like most of the people here in the community of the Typerium is talking with the bounty programs of the project Typerium. Well, that good for this project that it already have its bounty programs. But the team should not focus on their marteking strategy alone. Because the development of the project is much the priority. I hope for the success of this project.
The team which is behind the project, is consistently working hard on its development because of the team wants to make its development as early as possible. And the team is very innovative which is always come with new marketing strategies and they are do their advertising in different ways. These activities will really help the project to reach the great heights of success.

I agree, the team will need to exert their best effort to be able to reach success the soonest. And the team also need to improve their marketing strategies to attract more investors.
The team have a large background and history I have no doubt in the marketing strategies used, take a deeper look into their history I think you'll have more confidence in their expertise Smiley
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

I like the project, but I did not find information about the developers in advance of what they have experience in this area?
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see an article about the team. It's possible that you did not notice this text because of the fact that he had no photographs, and did not pay attention. But there it is written in detail who and where worked. Read and make your conclusion.
Many thanks for your help, I was able to conclude that the developers of their kind are experienced and I think they will cope.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

the project team looks experienced, but do they already have existing projects or is it the first project in the crypto community?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Seems like most of the people here in the community of the Typerium is talking with the bounty programs of the project Typerium. Well, that good for this project that it already have its bounty programs. But the team should not focus on their marteking strategy alone. Because the development of the project is much the priority. I hope for the success of this project.
The team which is behind the project, is consistently working hard on its development because of the team wants to make its development as early as possible. And the team is very innovative which is always come with new marketing strategies and they are do their advertising in different ways. These activities will really help the project to reach the great heights of success.

I agree, the team will need to exert their best effort to be able to reach success the soonest. And the team also need to improve their marketing strategies to attract more investors.
The team have a large background and history I have no doubt in the marketing strategies used, take a deeper look into their history I think you'll have more confidence in their expertise Smiley
Their IP laws are complex and they tend to vary around the world, there is no central registry where creators can catalogue and authenticate their works, they come with expertise decisions with a trending advertising functionalities and plans to bring huge attention for the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

I like the project, but I did not find information about the developers in advance of what they have experience in this area?
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see an article about the team. It's possible that you did not notice this text because of the fact that he had no photographs, and did not pay attention. But there it is written in detail who and where worked. Read and make your conclusion.
Many thanks for your help, I was able to conclude that the developers of their kind are experienced and I think they will cope.
the success of the project is clearly dependent on the skills and abilities of the project developers. I hope these guys are doing a good job and the platform will be a great success in the future.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

I like the implementation of the project, I think that the team will be able to achieve a soft cap to start, if this does not happen I will be sorry
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

Yes precisely, the project has the potential to make it to the top and reach success. Project is doing the first step know and care for your supporters and investors. The project must know how to value people because this are the keys for success. Members credibility are the firts thing that people looking for.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

I really like the way that type says that they will be transparent,but I think that may not be practical as big firms like Apple and Alpha Beta also are not totally transparent
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

I really like the way that type says that they will be transparent,but I think that may not be practical as big firms like Apple and Alpha Beta also are not totally transparent
It is a multi layered platform that brings together creative design software and a market place to, buy and sell creative content as well as IP protection, a payment gateway and more based on the Etherium block chain as we analyzed the project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

The team is working hard on its development, the team wants to improve it as soon. And the team is very active, which always works with new marketing strategies and they advertise their advertisements in different ways. i think this program will help the project to reach their goal.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

It is a multi layered platform that brings together creative design software and a market place to, buy and sell creative content as well as IP protection, a payment gateway and more based on the Etherium block chain as we analyzed the project.
This is a well thought of project, the idea of the project seems great which will be helpful to many people all around the world. And they will definitely have potential investors all across the world. I hope this project becomes successful and people all over the world can take advantage of it!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

That popularity blueprint is almost seen everywhere in their work is great they have a great setup i hope they hit target

aiza22

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

Its great to know that all the developers and members behind this project is consistently working hard on its development..goodluck to all of you and to success of this project.
zevl194

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Protection is very important IP presently. For example, on the provider I am able to crack someone else's modems through the simple program-scan of a mask of a subnet... Here so everything is sad with it.
bertramSky

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

How do Typerium’s mobile payments work?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

When clients shop online, they will pick their items and add them to their cart like normal, but when they go to pay, they will select the Typerium gateway instead of the other available options, such as credit card or PayPal.
bertramSky

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:08:41 PM

When clients shop online, they will pick their items and add them to their cart like normal, but when they go to pay, they will select the Typerium gateway instead of the other available options, such as credit card or PayPal.
Tell more about it?
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

Tell more about it?
The payment amount will be converted from traditional currency to the selected Ethereum-based token in real-time. A QR code will then be generated, which the client scans with any crypto-wallet on their mobile app and presses “send”.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: