Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice For New Comers To The Crypto Verse  (Read 246 times)
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

If you are getting started in the cryptocurrency market, do know that the total market cap of cryptocurrencies is nearly 300 billion out of which more than half of it is controlled by the top 10 or 20 cryptocurrencies to invest in those and keep it safe for the start before you jump into the volatile ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:24:39 PM

If you have taken the decision to join the crypto community, then you took the right decision. All it takes to win in crypto is reading wide, planning, and patience. With these codes, you can really achieve your goals and be successful in crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Anusanka Kaushitha

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

hi,
 we should firstly invest in well know project,because there risk is much low than others.like we can move forward.when we get day to day experience we can do our little researches and move to the higher. 
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:58:24 AM

For beginner in crypto i would advice to make some research and give time to read here in forum,in some news and even in google you can find many helpful tips about cryptocurrency and on how to become successful here. Avoid fear and negative thought. Always think positives in time market is down,always put in your mind that crypto market are so volatile,every price may change from time to time. be careful to select the coins you want to invest. Be courageous enough and risk taker person thatn what ever may happen to the market you stand still and looking forward for the fruits of your investment. Learn by your experience because that is the best learning tools in whatever you do.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

To be honest, the best advice I have ever received in my life is to invest your time before investing your money and that's what I share with newbies as it helped me so far to understand things. Do not blindly trust others opinion or anything that you read online, do your own the research and check the reviews take others opinion in order to think on it instead of blindly relying on it. I have saved my huge amount of money and time just because I invested some time before investing my money. Bitcointalk is definitely the best place to get knowledge and understanding about crypto and blockchain technology so take benefit of it as much as you can.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Newbies are welcomed to the crypto community, first thing first, learn about the blockchain technology, learn about some good projects, learn to secure your funds and keep them safe, learn to trade or hold , and get familiarized with these crypto terms.
#CryptoCurrency Trading Terms and Meaning:

🔵#ALTCOIN = Any crypto currency other than bitcoin.
🔵#ASHDRAKED = A situation where you lost all your money.
🔵#BAGHOLDER = A person who buys and hold coins in large quantity hoping to make good profits in the future.
🔵#BEAR/BEARISH = Negative price movement
🔵#BTFD = Buy The Fucking Dip (an indication to buy a coin when it has dumped so hard)
🔵#BULL/#BULLISH = Positive price movement
🔵#DILDO = Long green or red candles
🔵#DUMP = To Sell off a coin
🔵#DUMPING = Downward price movement
🔵#DYOR = Do Your Own Research
🔵#FA = Fundamental Analysis
🔵#FOMO = Fear Of Missing Out (A coin is pumping and you get the feeling it's gonna pump more, so you buy high)
🔵#FUD = Fear Uncertainty & Doubt
🔵#HODL = Hold/Hold a position
🔵#JOMO = Joy Of Missing Out
🔵#LONG = Margin bull position
🔵#MCAP = Market Capitalization
🔵#MOON = Continuous upward movement of price
🔵#OTC = Over The Counter
🔵#PUMP = Upward price movement
🔵#SAJ #CANDLE = Huge green candle
🔵#SHITCOIN = A coin with no potential value or use
🔵#SHORT = Margin bear position
🔵#SWING = Zig zag price movement (Upwards and downwards)
🔵#TA = Technical Analysis
🔵#REKT = When you have a bad loss
🔵#REVERSE INDICATOR = Someone who is always wrong predicting price movements.
🔵#RSI = Relative Strength Index
🔵#WHALE = Very Wealthy trader/Market mover
datnguyen0912

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I have advice for newcomers to learn to learn the experience of people ahead, constantly update knowledge, always trust in yourself.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

I think following a project is a free way to earn coins in return. After getting a coin, you can start trading.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

The first thing you need to think or realize is joining in cryptocurrency world is too risky. Investing your money here in crypto world might be one of your best days in your life or much worst than you think. Before investing you need to think for a thousand times if are you willing to take risk or not. If you are brave enough then you can invest anytime. You must have knowledge on how's the movement in the market and read some forums in here.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

Digest any information you can get your hands on. This forum is fillled with them, though I have to admit that it would be hard for you to find significant information in this section. Go to the technical discussion board; that's where the smart peeps are located at.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Join chats of crypto-currency traders. Chats for asking questions, consulting like-minded people, seeing in real time what decisions other traders are taking, and keeping abreast of important news. Log into the chat will not be difficult - they are all open. One of the most popular is De Center Trades. There are already more than eight thousand users.
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

I strongly recommend that you study and self-study, then ask questions about what you learn that you do not understand the most. Forums are one of the best resources to have a good source to do while you It is still in the process of finding your first property, reading news about the project and checking what people think about it, just collecting information that provides that information and trying to accept it.
AnalynCadiz

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

Before you get yourself involved in cryptocurrency,have a wide research and familiarize yourself on how cryptocurrency works. If you want to invest, just invest what you can afford to lose. The market value is unpredictable so your investment is in a win-lose situation. Be wise since your profit depends on your strategy. Also, a good start of earning free tokens is by participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Find the expert mentors cryptocurrencies in your neighborhood, because online suggestions may be hard to understand for newcomers.
Basically a lot of terms that may be difficult to understand, because it's important before getting involved and avoiding mistakes.
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

The most important thing is that they read extensively into the topic of the crypto world.
This forum is very well suited for this. Most topics are discussed here.
These are the strong price fluctuations in the Bitcoin and in its influence all other Altcoins.
The various other projects and coins are discussed here and the trading of these coins
You get tips on how to get Coins for free through Airdrops and Signature Companies or Bounties.

The 2nd most important point is to make their experiences and use only as much money as you can lose.
The market is currently very volatile and could go even further down.

Another tip: Especially for newcomers I would keep my fingers off, of the ICO's.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Before you begin trading anything you need to invest in a hardware wallet. There is no way around this, if you want real security you need a hardware wallet.
nwaafor (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

To be honest, the best advice I have ever received in my life is to invest your time before investing your money and that's what I share with newbies as it helped me so far to understand things. Do not blindly trust others opinion or anything that you read online, do your own the research and check the reviews take others opinion in order to think on it instead of blindly relying on it. I have saved my huge amount of money and time just because I invested some time before investing my money. Bitcointalk is definitely the best place to get knowledge and understanding about crypto and blockchain technology so take benefit of it as much as you can.
Thank you so much.
nwaafor (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

I can provide some information about trading/investing in crypto.  The first thing that you need to realize before investing in crypto is that prices are very volatile so if prices spike in a direction that doesnt favor you, you shouldnt be too worried because they can easily go up back up just as quick.  Also you should know when to sell, some people see prices rise 300% and dont end up selling because they think prices will keep rising.  This is what causes people to lose some money because prices end up crashing after such a big rise.
thank you. please, I will appreciate any resource/info you can provide.
Sofia234Edwards

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

Take the time to learn and learn from people who are experienced in the field, it is not difficult to know about cryptocurrency, the development of the digital age.
JapanLover

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

The free coins that you see people talking about come from bounty missions and airdrops. They find rewards through hunting platforms. You don't need to risk any investment, but it takes a lot of time!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: