Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: R19X KnC Neptune *2 Paid for* 60Ghash/$225/0 Shares Open!  (Read 10327 times)
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:20:40 PM

Nothing more irritating than going into a group buy thread with a title that says "OPEN" to find it's sold out! Update the title please.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobsag3 (OP)

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:23:23 PM

Could we please have a bit more information on what prompted the refund poll?

It's hard to make an informed decision without any relevant information.

KnCs "plan B" + the recent difficulty + timeline on receiving the item.
I personally dont care, but I think we can actually get more BTC returned than paid, due to the current exchange.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:44:21 PM

if we can get btc refund while dollar is high, let's do it

2 shares refund

Tasweb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

If we can get a prompt refund from KNC in BTC at today's rate then we make a small BTC profit (no cash profit). I vote for this as long as DZ don't charge the 1.5% "restock" fee. This is not co-op members requesting a refund from DZ, it is the co-op winding up the GB.

Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:53:26 PM

refund as well. thank you
vanycon

Activity: 317
Merit: 252

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:47:26 AM

Seeing the diff.... Please sell\refund

1share

Aeron 1.250.000 CryptoBonusMiles Giveaway
gh2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:54:39 AM

I'll go for 2 shares sell or refund, whichever higher
howardb

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 04:26:42 PM

Not entirely clear the motivations for the refund are in everyones interests here. Bobsag3 is already doing refunds on the undelivered R17 (Black Arrow) but refunding the original BTC amount which is of course for most people worth considerably less now in dollar terms. I suspect bobsag3 is getting refunds in $ at the original value and pocketing the difference. Bobsag3 if i'm wrong I apologise, but please clarify, you have ignored the issue so far on other threads!
Tasweb

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:53:09 PM

Not entirely clear the motivations for the refund are in everyones interests here. Bobsag3 is already doing refunds on the undelivered R17 (Black Arrow) but refunding the original BTC amount which is of course for most people worth considerably less now in dollar terms. I suspect bobsag3 is getting refunds in $ at the original value and pocketing the difference. Bobsag3 if i'm wrong I apologise, but please clarify, you have ignored the issue so far on other threads!

My assumption is that we would be sent the dollar figure in BTC at today's exchange rate. The cost of this group but was quoted in $ in the OP. Hence my comment about making a small BTC profit but not a dollar profit. This is not us requesting a refund, this is DZ winding up the GB and distributing the remaining assets. Those assets being the refund that the vendor provides to the co-op.

Bobsag3, can you please clarify this for us?

bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:32:58 AM

My assumption is that we would be sent the dollar figure in BTC at today's exchange rate. The cost of this group but was quoted in $ in the OP. Hence my comment about making a small BTC profit but not a dollar profit. This is not us requesting a refund, this is DZ winding up the GB and distributing the remaining assets. Those assets being the refund that the vendor provides to the co-op.

We would be taking a full $ refund from KnC (assumed since we only ordered 2), and using all of those funds to re-buy BTC at whatever the current rate it. So everyone would receive the same $ amount roughly they put in, but extra btc possibly.
vanycon

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:59:27 AM

We would be taking a full $ refund from KnC (assumed since we only ordered 2), and using all of those funds to re-buy BTC at whatever the current rate it. So everyone would receive the same $ amount roughly they put in, but extra btc possibly.

+1

I support that, as I said, I am PRO refund (1 share)

Tasweb

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:10:55 AM

That's exactly how I assumed it would work. Thanks.

howardb

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:13:32 PM

Need to change your nick to honestbobsag3 Smiley
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:56:51 AM

Since unless they ship asap I don't think we have a chance at roi so I vote refund if we can get it.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
vanycon

In Rarity I trust!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

Any news.. voices.. anything?

bobsag3 (OP)

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:37:13 PM

So far it seems that the general vote is to sell.
Tasweb

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:04:53 AM

There were 100 shares sold in this round. So far the following people have voted publicly to sell and refund in the "poll";

Railzand  2 shares
bakal      1 share (? based off blockchain BTC transfer amount)
Tasweb  1 share
vancon   1 share
gh2k       2 shares
trippn      1 share [EDIT - updated, thanks trippn!]

That's only 8% of confirmed shares (votes) accounted for (plus any share holders who may have voted via PM).

Any of the bigger share holders (I assume there must be some unless DZ bought most shares themselves) have an opinion they wish to make public?

I voted for a refund however this doesn't really owe me anything so the final outcome doesn't concern me greatly.

tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:11:09 AM

There were 100 shares sold in this round. So far the following people have voted publicly to sell and refund in the "poll";

Railzand  2 shares
bakal      1 share (? based off blockchain BTC transfer amount)
Tasweb  1 share
vancon   1 share
gh2k       2 shares
trippn      ? shares

That's only 7% of confirmed shares (votes) accounted for (plus how ever many shares trippn has and any share holders who may have voted via PM).

Any of the bigger share holders (I assume there must be some unless DZ bought most shares themselves) have an opinion they wish to make public?

I voted for a refund however this doesn't really owe me anything so the final outcome doesn't concern me greatly.
I have 1 share

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
Tasweb

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:15:24 AM

I have 1 share

Thanks, updated my post.

Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:55:47 AM

Railzand  2 shares
bakal      1 share (? based off blockchain BTC transfer amount)
Tasweb  1 share
vancon   1 share
gh2k       2 shares
trippn      ? shares

That's only 7% of confirmed shares (votes) accounted for (plus how ever many shares trippn has and any share holders who may have voted via PM).

I have 1 share
I have 1 share, sell as well, thank you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: