Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥💲💲【 ANN 】【 TOORCOIN 】【 TRAVEL PROJECT 】【 BOUNTY 】【 HUGE REWARDS 】💲💲🔥🔥  (Read 1581 times)
toorcoin (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:53:36 AM by toorcoin

https://i.imgur.com/qxOseKh.jpg

Toorcoin: The #1 specialized travel coin choice
Toorcoin is a new project addressing challenges in the travel industry. It was created to make planning and booking a holiday easier.
Toorcoin will facilitate payments for multiple use cases on Toorister, a travel website providing curated and optimized travel itineraries and a booking platform to top travel destinations of the world.

Combined into one product, Toorcoin and Toorister will refute the 3 common considerations in booking a holiday - Budget, Location, Duration.

Differentiation
Three things differentiate Toorcoin from other standard tokens:
  • Specialized focus on travel
  • Unique reward staking mechanism that rewards ALL holders of Toorcoin - weekly! There is no need to set up masternodes. Get upto 28% staking rewards in year 1
  • We are not doing an ICO. We have more skin in the game to make sure our token grows and benefits the travel community. This is a rare opportunity to get in on a project without spending $$$.

Technical
  • ERC-20 token
  • Total Supply: 100M
  • Circulating Supply at Launch: 13.5M
  • Remaining supply to be minted over 20 years based on our unique reward staking mechanism
  • Code Repository

Bounty Program
After the successful completion of our first Bounty Program, Toorcoin's second Bounty Program will be live between Jul 30th - Sept 30th. 1.92M tokens have been allocated towards this bounty program comprising of social media and content creation activities.

Additionally, we will be giving away 200K+ tokens collectively to two individuals based on maximum impact, exposure, and contribution to the project in our first year.

Participate and claim tokens via: https://alpha.bounty0x.io/hosts/Toorcoin
Bounty program details available here

Social Media Campaign
  • Bitcointalk Signature Campaign - Reward: 750 - 3,000 tokens / week for carrying Toorcoin Signature and Avatar depending on BTT rank.
  • Telegram Join Bounty - Reward: 200 tokens for joining Toorcoin telegram group (https://t.me/toorcoin)
  • Telegram Additions Bounty - Reward: 100 tokens for every referral to our telegram group upto a maximum of 10 referrals
  • Twitter Join Bounty - Reward: 200 tokens for joining the Toorcoin twitter page (https://twitter.com/toorcoin), tweeting and retweeting about us
  • Reddit - Reward: 200 tokens for following Toorcoin subreddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Toorcoin/) and starting at least 1 constructive post

Content Campaign
  • Meme/GIF/grpahic design creation - Reward: 800 - 1,600 tokens per submission
  • Articles Bounty - Reward: 3,000 tokens per submission depending on article quality and popularity. Bonus of 17,000 tokens for top tier publication
  • Video Bounty - Reward: 5,000 - 25,000 tokens per submission depending on video quality and popularity

Useful Links

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fsawan50

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

Tourism is a popular and promising area - but what are the advantages of your project over other projects in the travel industry?
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Hi fsawan50, we are building out a ‘one-stop’ portal where users will get travel inspiration, advice, and the ability to purchase their holiday. We will equip travellers all over the world with just the resources they need to know exactly where and for how long they want to go, whilst spending the adequate amount of currency. We term this as the BLD predicament - Budget, Location, Duration - which we are looking to solve for travelers.

From a differentiation standpoint, 3 things differentiate us from other standard tokens (highlighted in the original thread).
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:10:32 AM

I like to read your whitepaper, very complete and concrete
I am sure investors will glance at your future projects
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:22:58 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 01:24:43 AM by toorcoin

I like to read your whitepaper, very complete and concrete
I am sure investors will glance at your future projects

Thank you dddudidd! Appreciate you reviewing our whitepaper and for your support of Toorcoin
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

Quick question: When is the project launching (Toorcoin and Toorister platform)?

Hi mfarooq4. Our bounty campaign concludes on June 18th after which we will be distributing toorcoin to our community members. Toorister beta launch will be in Q4 2018. The roadmap on our website has details on the implementation of various toorister and toorcoin milestones.  Thanks again for your interest and support of Toorcoin.
rustyrustam

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

Seems like an interesting idea with a unique token rewards model. Can you elaborate on the rewards users get for #hodling?
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

Why not selling all 100 m coins under ico?
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

Seems like an interesting idea with a unique token rewards model. Can you elaborate on the rewards users get for #hodling?

Absolutely! We have this documented in our whitepaper and a summary in our litepaper. We are also releasing a blog post on this soon to drive further visibility and clarity on the model that we will be linking to our thread here. The tokens are minted over a period of 20 years with a descending reward generation YoY beginning with ~28% in year 1 to ~4% in year 20. Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this once you have a chance to review our papers and I would be happy to provide additional context. 
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

Why not selling all 100 m coins under ico?

Great question! This was a matter of great debate for the founding team and eventually we decided to not opt for an ICO. There are two primary reasons for this.
1. While ICOs are a powerful funding method their legal framework is still largely undefined. We wanted to wait out till this framework gets defined.
2. Without doing an ICO, we wanted to give investors the confidence to invest in Toorcoin. The token is worthless UNLESS we continue to add utility both to the token and Toorister platform that it will be used on to begin with. As such, we have a lot more skin in the game - there's no slacking off after a big payday that you sometimes see post ICO.   
crypto__lover

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

Could you point me to your code repo?
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Could you point me to your code repo?

We are working on finalizing the code and targeting to have it available on github by end of may. Working through some final testing of our code before we upload. 
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:07:50 AM

this project is interesting, a revolution in the travel industry. but a similar-themed project there are many markets, I see Toorcoin project has a fresh and innovative idea. hopefully, for the progress will be as planned and many people will be interested in Toorcoin project.
fsawan50

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

Hi fsawan50, we are building out a ‘one-stop’ portal where users will get travel inspiration, advice, and the ability to purchase their holiday. We will equip travellers all over the world with just the resources they need to know exactly where and for how long they want to go, whilst spending the adequate amount of currency. We term this as the BLD predicament - Budget, Location, Duration - which we are looking to solve for travelers.

From a differentiation standpoint, 3 things differentiate us from other standard tokens (highlighted in the original thread).

Thanks! good luck with the project!
jeffbananas

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

Went through litepaper - well written and interesting concept.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

I would like you to explain what you meant by writing this. "Currently, the Bounty Toorcoin program works with 1.6-point tokens for capture (managed via the Bounty0x platform)." What does this mean. I, as well as many do not understand it.
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

I would like you to explain what you meant by writing this. "Currently, the Bounty Toorcoin program works with 1.6-point tokens for capture (managed via the Bounty0x platform)." What does this mean. I, as well as many do not understand it.

Hi dzkrb1966. Thanks a lot for your feedback!! I have updated the text in our announcement to try and make the messaging more clearer - hopefully it is more clearer now. Please let me know you have any further questions or feedback. Thanks!
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Hello sir, i just checked your team information on https://toorcoin.com/ but i dont see any profile link on it. So will you provide it sir? or did i miss it?
I want to see the real person behind this project, maybe there is an interview video of this project?
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Hello sir, i just checked your team information on https://toorcoin.com/ but i dont see any profile link on it. So will you provide it sir? or did i miss it?
I want to see the real person behind this project, maybe there is an interview video of this project?

Thank you martinholly167. You've raised a valid question, we've been asked this a couple of times, but we are doing this to keep our identities confidential to avoid conflict with our day jobs / employers. While we are using pseudonyms, our profile and experiences are accurate. The roadmap on our website provides information on key milestones we are targeting. Rest assured we are committed to the success of the project and you can assess this against how much we have delivered in so short a span of time. We are a committed team working 18 hour shifts in parallel to our day jobs to make Toorcoin and Toorister a reality. We can only accomplish this with the help of our vibrant community. We could have gone the route of an ICO, but we opted not do so – as such we have a lot more skin in the game to make sure our token succeeds and benefits the travel community. There’s no slacking off for us after a big payday post ICO Smiley All our coins are worthless unless we continue adding utility to Toorcoin and Toorister - this is unlike what happens post some ICOs, which I'm sure you've heard about.

Hope that addresses your concern and question. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other comments or feedback. Thank you!

toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

To address the second part of your question, we will be releasing an explainer video regarding the project soon. We will share the link on Bitcointalk as well
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: