Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥💲💲【 ANN 】【 TOORCOIN 】【 TRAVEL PROJECT 】【 BOUNTY 】【 HUGE REWARDS 】💲💲🔥🔥  (Read 1583 times)
Winter1810

Activity: 349
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

Im holders your coin. Your devoted, everlasting fan & supporter.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
AquaVitae

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:37:57 PM

It is about time to update travelling business. Toorcoin looks like a good candidate to be able to do it. I believe, that they have a team, which can rise to this challenge.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

Blockchain and travel is a good combination. The world is moving towards cryptocurrencies even though the mainstream society is yet to come to terms with it. Toorcoin and its unique blockchain travel project will expose the use of cryptocurrencies to travelers when they see the good things Toorcoin platform has to offer.
toorcoin (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I'm impressed that Toorcoin chose not to toil the part of ICOs like most project but at the same time, I am curious as to how the plans in the roadmap would be funded since  there was no crowdsale, also how do pay for exchanges listing ?

Hi Daseento,

We aren't looking for immediate funding. The idea is we continue adding utility to Toorcoin and Toorister by continuing to deliver on our roadmap and use Toorcoin for further future funding. We are funding initial exchange listing ourselves Smiley
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

nice project, but i havent seen a use case for toorcoin, would want to get a liitle tip on the use case of toorcoin as a toorister.

Hi peacefulpeace. There are three use cases for toorcoin - these details are documented in our litepaper and whitepaper. Toorcoin will be used to facilitate payments on Toorister for:

1. Tipping other tooristers for their travel insights and helping others with their travel plans
2. Bookings for attractions and activities
3. Broader industry adoption use case (Hotels, Cars, Airline bookings).

We are approaching these use cases systematically. Hope this helps!
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Are you not afraid that the value of the tokens will be extremely low at the time of the start of trading and that everyone participating in the bounty program will want to sell the acquired tokens as quickly as possible? I think that the Toorister platform will be exceptional if it comes to life and if it gets a sufficient number of users. However, in acquiring users, an exceptional marketing will be needed, for which there is a need for resources that could be obtained from the ICO. Are you planning to sell the remaining tokens?

Hi tikezza3. We are not looking for immediate funding. The idea is we continue adding utility / value to Toorcoin and Toorister by continuing to deliver on our roadmap and use Toorcoin for further future funding. Not concerned about people selling their tokens - eventually all projects (including ICOs) go through this cycle. Eventually we want everyone in our community to be a true believer in the concept and we are banking on the delivery against our roadmap to demonstrate this. 
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

I hope we will soon get listed on more popular exchange with high volume because we truly need liquidity for Toorcoin
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

Toorcoin Token Supply:
At launch, 13.5 Million tokens will be minted, and allocated towards our bounty program, marketing and development costs. Maximum supply of Toorcoin will be 100 Million.

Toorcoin Staking Rewards:
82 Million Toorcoin will be used to reward holders for every week they hold their tokens. These tokens will exhaust over 20 years with descending reward generation YoY.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

great project, am very glad to be a toorister. the future is bright for toorcoin and the community is firmly behind the team.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

I am very much looking forward to this project. I think it will grow strong

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
unijaychie

Activity: 360
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

It's the most beautiful project I've seen for all and benefits the future. So im looking forward to your great project and great goal for travel coin  Kiss
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

I have seen similar projects like Toor. What makes you guys think  thay we need to blockchain yo uplift anything relafed to travel? Is there anything the blockchain can offer for these kind of services? What makes you stand above all other kinds of travel related tokens that are in the market?
toorcoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

will there be an ico for toorcoin? if there is when will it be? what is the prize of a toorcoin?

We are not planning on doing an ico - the FAQ section on our website includes details on why this is the case. Thanks!
unijaychie

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:11:36 AM

This project will benefit us in the future and I want the concept and idea of their project for travel goal to discover more and learn more places about their project  Cool
n.ilik

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

I will do the turkish translation of the campaign
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

I have seen similar projects like Toor. What makes you guys think  thay we need to blockchain yo uplift anything relafed to travel? Is there anything the blockchain can offer for these kind of services? What makes you stand above all other kinds of travel related tokens that are in the market?

Good questions. For one, I think blockchain provides transparency and safety of information and we could all use some of that. But as for competition, I would also like to know what makes you guys stand out, because there are a lot of similar projects out there.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Are you not afraid that the value of the tokens will be extremely low at the time of the start of trading and that everyone participating in the bounty program will want to sell the acquired tokens as quickly as possible? I think that the Toorister platform will be exceptional if it comes to life and if it gets a sufficient number of users. However, in acquiring users, an exceptional marketing will be needed, for which there is a need for resources that could be obtained from the ICO. Are you planning to sell the remaining tokens?

Hi tikezza3. We are not looking for immediate funding. The idea is we continue adding utility / value to Toorcoin and Toorister by continuing to deliver on our roadmap and use Toorcoin for further future funding. Not concerned about people selling their tokens - eventually all projects (including ICOs) go through this cycle. Eventually we want everyone in our community to be a true believer in the concept and we are banking on the delivery against our roadmap to demonstrate this. 

Sounds like a good strategy if you ask me. I like the fact that you guys are not conducting the ICO, but rather rely on your own abilities to sustain value. Hope it will work out for you.

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

there is a lot of competitors in this sphere, look at lockchain or airbnb and etc. What is your main advantage?

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Travel platform where you can get comprehensive information about the upcoming trip. This is a good solution, instant transactions and easy payment. Sounds great, now you need to work hard and make a dream platform!
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Am sorry if I could not go through all comment( as there are a lot of them) to know if this question has already been asked/answered. Can you please tell me how you guys intend to finance this project if you have no intention to raise fund by doing initial coin offering(ICO)??.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: