Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5163 times)
eCoinomic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
well, I will explain why I trust the bounty campaign that I follow will be successful. I've been following bounty campaigns for so long, I've been getting bounties in every bounty campaign and I've trusted one manager, often managers who I trust get a new project I'll join soon.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

I join a bounty company only if I study the project and I like it or it will have a lot of advertising and a lot of people will talk about it. But now in bounty companies there are a lot of people (1500 - 2000 people) and the reward at the end will be very small, 10-20 dollars. Time bounty companies gone (
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

What we are talking about is the bounty campaigns which are very abundant in this forum. Almost all of the accounts in this forum are participating in these programs that pay you cryptocurrencies or bitcoins in selected scenarios, I think it is a great source of income specially the tasks are pretty easy when you have the things you need and most specially when you know what to do.
shaonirfan

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

I wouldn't call it passive income . It's kind of a job, too . You waste your time and get rewarded for it . Sometimes very little, in rare cases goes well
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Incan assure you that bounty is not a waste of time. If you choose the right campaigns you Can earn in average a 500-1000$/month event if it takes kit of time.. for me it’s like a second job
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

If the project seems to hardly succeed in ico I would not think of spending time for its bounty. Otherwise it had been usually great passive income.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

One of the reasons why I still join in some bounties and believe in them is because I do believe in the manager campaign of the bounty.
Commonly, the bounty manager with their good track record and experience will serve the good bounty )although it is not the only one term to consider).
We can trust them to analyze their bounty program that will be managed.
Besides, to avoid such scams, we must be also careful and smart in choosing the right ICO for the bounty. Learn the project, token supply, allocation, and the softcap reach.
Of course, we cannot guarantee that the bounty is not the scam, but at least, we can try to avoid it.
eCoinomic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

Incan assure you that bounty is not a waste of time. If you choose the right campaigns you Can earn in average a 500-1000$/month event if it takes kit of time.. for me it’s like a second job

But how do you choose the right campaign?

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

I am not sure what I am currently following because all the achievements have not been maximal, and as long as I follow the bounty 50%  scam 50% will be paid with a token that has value.

And to know the ICO scam or not fixed does not have a definite benchmark because I am also random in finding bounty and only rely on a trusted manager in every project that he handle.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

But how do you choose the right campaign?

Bounty campaign is not a waste time intead it helps your free time  productive.  It is hard to identify if we choose the right or wrong campaign. Just do some research before you join and have faith of what you are doing. If your lucky enough it will generate pssive income.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

Your observation is right but there are still legitimate ICO that will conclude and still pay. You can identify good project through the concept in their white paper, Is the concept realisable, can it solve any mankind problems. Who are the team members behind the project, what is their experience like? Have any of them been involved in any of project before. With little time you can get all these info to enable you make an inform decisions.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

It is so sad that there are some people making false promises. Some do give shitcoins to bounty hunters in return of their hardships for very long period of time. It is not right, but I think karma will strike.
For the bounty I am joining now, I have a big trust because I see the admin a very responsible one. And I have my trust with this bounty.  I know we will be successful with our project. Yes, we can!
phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

I does not take a lot of time and something you earn quite a lot.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

Yes. You are absolutely right. It's not possible to know trustable bounty. I think we should participate in many bounty and we should wait for good news.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

Not a waste if you pick your bounty choices after doing some reseasrch and not just pick the most paying bounty in terms of tokens! For example some bounties have a total give away of 50k and other have of lets say 3mil, now the give away ICO with 50k reserved for bounty an do a 5x after it is launched and the one with 3mil can go down a lot, so its imp to pick the bounties after doing a lot of research.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Bounty needs a lot to do and it is not passive. You must have a social network account or a bitcointalk account. Therefore, it is necessary to have experience to avoid phishing scams. if you are good and good. you will have a great income
Dklinov

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

The fact that there is a lot of scam has to do with lack of regulations and penalties for questionable and illegitimate ICOs that have promising projects, but mostly fail to deliver on their promises as they are SCAMs. As for the bounty, it is extremely difficult to identify the reliable ones. But it is possible provided you did thorough research on each project you are going to participate in. First of all, the team. Who they are, what they have already achieved in the past, what companies and industries they come from. Secondly, the idea of the project, how relevant it is. There could be a nice white paper and roadmap, but the product could be some crap. And last, the feedback from the subject matter experts should be reviewed and evaluated, because mostly if the project has got a good potential, the experts provide well grounded feedback. The bottom line is you can find one project with great potential instead of 10 scams. But this project could shoot out and make you some nice profit. Therefore, having said all above, it is worth to participate in bounties!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: