Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Bounty campaign 100% can give us profit, though it is only need time to wait for us to be pay by the ico project. But it doesn't mean it can give us passive income. Of course its not like that, due to there are some campaign if they didn't meet the soft cap target there is no profit. Meaning, it is still has a risk involve.
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

Well, it's totally not a waste of time. If you can chose a good bounty you'll get something. I'm not sure that there is a great passive income but there is some income
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

One of the reasons why I still join in some bounties and believe in them is because I do believe in the manager campaign of the bounty.
Commonly, the bounty manager with their good track record and experience will serve the good bounty )although it is not the only one term to consider).
We can trust them to analyze their bounty program that will be managed.
I usually following this chanel: https://t.me/TokenSuite
They always lead good bounties. The management in general is very good.
I am following the Vivalid Campaign which very good project
nguyenvanquyet01

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Do you know any reputable bounty websites? Please tell me, thanks a lot!!
pmjmhjon30

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

I wouldn't call it a passive income though, it's more of contribution towards the project you believe worth to be highlighted
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

At the moment, in such programs it has become very difficult to make good money all managers and their teams do everything so that the less we pay, invent different rules and restrictions
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

I wouldn't call bounty 'passive income' as there is a lot of work that needs to be done. We cannot blindly join any bounty. We need to look into the project and its team to see if its a good project and make sure that the bounty managers is responsive
eCoinomic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Yeah, sorry guys, passive income is a wrong expression for bounty Roll Eyes I see some guys here make good money per month doing bounty as a job. But do you do all kinds of bounty like content creation, translations etc. or only signature campaigns? eCoinomic has all kinds of bounty campaigns even a community managment - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978 . What campaign is better to earn or you gotta participate in all?

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

It depends on how you handle yourself by joining bounty campaign, although bounty campaign needs time and effort but in opposite you also gain income in the future. So bounty campaign is not about wasting your time but it is not also a passive source of income, the passive source of income is investing in cryptocurrency.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. You can have a great income if you join good bounty campaigns, it is also good when the bounty you have particpated with will become successful because your rewards can be double or higher than that. All you need to is to participate and work as the best as you can to help your Bounty become successful on its project then patiently wait for the rewards.
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

Doing bounty campaigns really worth doing it, it is not a waste of time. But before i join any bounty campaign, i build my trust in it and pray for the ico project to be a great one and successful project. Although some campaigns will collapse in the middle of there project and some will take a break and continue after some month.but for me what i do most in bounty is signature campaign.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

If you wanted to know a trustable bounty campaigns you have to give time to research and gather informations about it. In my case I trust bounty campaigns it is because I read their white paper first and when I knew what's input I go on for it. It is easy to trust if their are good feedbacks but it is up to you how are going to manage. For me I cannot say that bounty campaigns is passive rather it is active in the bussiness world and good for investors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

I would say its great passive income if you keep trying. I mean its not like we will get scammed all the time but many times few of the ICO's can become huge point of attraction and thus our time and efforts might just get paid for the time being. Its all about how you put forth the theory of utilising the bounty campaigns. If you loose patience before climbing the first step of ladder then I am sure you will never reach the highest mountain. Better keep trying and one day everything might just pay off.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Great income, not really passive though. I've made over $150k since October from bounty and referrals and that's just working 4-5 hours per day.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

You say very well, bounty can be a waste of time or great income. Many projects are scams and we are forced to accept that. I always choose projects carefully before putting my efforts and time to join them. That's how I use my time effectively. My friends choose to do all the bounty they know and I do not think that's a good solution. Our time is limited so use them reasonably and efficiently.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Great way of earning passive income as it is one of the few ways to actually earn money in the cryptocurrency market without having to spend your own money or think about investing into the project itself. As long as you meet the requirements of the bounty campaign then you will get your tokens which you can then sell and get your money out of it.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

I believe that you should not participate in bounty through such platforms, because there are a lot of participants being recruited, which cuts the potential profit

Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

join in bounty in my opinion do not waste time gan. because we will also get a Token gift at the end of the campaign. and the results can also be used for additional capital investment or our daily needs. although the results can not be predicted .
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Nice segway to promote something out of the OP's topic I saw that coming anyway, risk is everywhere even in bounty campaigns, the results are somehow unpredictable if the project will going to be a successful one or not, you may lessen those risk by conducting a deep and proper research, reputable managers, solid background of the team and their proposing products or platforms, good community and bounty management team if there's any and the question that it really solves anything? or just created to take some profits from it?
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

The one thing that I look out for in the bounty is, if the campaign manager that is handling the campaign is a reputable one. Since, you can expect it to be paying well, keeping in touch with the members and keeping things organized. After I know that it is a good campaign manager, I will now go and see the whitepaper to see the team involved, roadmap, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: