Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Bounty campaigns to me is not and will never be a waste of time. Reasons being I have always been profitable from it since I ever started doing bounties. The thing with bounty campaigns is always endeavor to join a legit project and be faithful to your bounty tasks.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

Before participating in a bounty campaign I personally do a very detailed analysis: I am well informed about the project and if I have time I read the whitepaper too, I see that if it has a valuable team and advisors, and if the bounty campaign is managed by a reliable bounty manager. It can also happen that you are not paid, but it rarely happens to me
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

If it's signature or social bounty, it will greatly depend on you rank or number of followers.
I've personnally had good income with social, signature and a bit of translation.
A few were a waste of time because soft cap wasn't reached, but I didn't to thorough researches for those ones.

zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Bounty campaign is never a wast of time at all, i look at it as a passive income, i love Bounty campaign.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

In my opinion,  succeeding in bounties requires lot of luck as developers keep flooding market with load of coins everyday. To minimize this risk, I participate in bounties organised by trusted platforms such as bountyhive. Their reputation is on line, if they bring poor project to the forum, then they risk sacrificing their credibility.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

It is a great source of income though I can't say passive since you have to do it hands on and accomplish tasks. But as far as income is concerned it is even much better compared to most part time jobs available out there, but you also have to identify the good ones in order to not let your time and efforts be wasted.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Even there is a lot of scam bounty campaigns, I still believe that joining bounty campaign is still worthy and a good source of income. It is just a matter of proper analyzing of project white paper and the feasibility of the project proposal.  I also consider and know that the bounty is trustworthy if it is being managed by trusted bounty managers and whenever I ask some queries about the project, it gave time to answer it.  If there is a screening of participants and the token distribution is not too high nor too low (fair-enough) then, I consider it good campaign.  I also look if the project goes accordingly to its timeline or milestone/roadmap.  Those are some signs that the bounty is trustworthy and good bounty campaign.

gcbjk

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Why is it passive income, don't you do a lot of things to get it. I think it is really a waste of time, but if you can get the benefits of their own satisfaction, then it is worth it.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Without doing some searching about those bounty campaign that would be a waste of time but if you dome some researching it can be a great passive income especially when you are sure about it so do your research and get those bounty

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I can truely said that participating in bounty campaign can give us a great income then it is very good if you don't have any work here through this way you can earn money, it has a little bit hard but i believe this saying that if you really want to have these things you need to do hardwork even doing sacrifice for it.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
akina

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

i feel same now, so hard find good bounty, a few bounty is scammed. they didnt pay until the project end as long 1 month or 2 month. im newbie too so guys any way to find the bounty scam or not ? why so many people can get 1 btc from bounty, can you tell me how can that? i feel started give up in bitcoin
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

I don't like "passive income" in your subject name  Grin You need to be rather active if you want to help the project and earn more stakes. Helping the project must come first, otherwise what point of having useless tokens. Some people manage up to hundred bounties doing the bare minimum and spamming this forum. Personally, I would never join a signature campaign asking to write 20-30 post per week. I cannot do that much without writing some 1 liner bullshit.

But airdrops, with rare exceptions, are waste of time, most of the time you're getting peanuts. Ontology was quite different, people got 1000 tokens just for subscribing to the news. Telegram airdrops are a good example of time waste. 5% of bounty pool (usually 1-2%) is allocated to telegram. But those groups quickly reach 20-50k members, making the individual share worth nothing.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

it can be both depending on the which bounty campaign we choose if it is a crappy bounty campaign with bad project then it is probably a waste of time but if it is a good project then then it can be good source of passive income
khoatg11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

I think you have to spend time researching and collecting information about it. After the decision to participate.
Of course, I can not guarantee that the bounty campaign is not a scam, but at least, we can try to avoid it.
Bonus campaign is not wasting your time. But that does not mean it can give us passive income
SprintX

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

It really depends on the project, remember that for a bounty to pay out the ICO needs to reach it's target, hit an exchange and they increase in value. The most important factor is picking a great project.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Depends on bounty you involved yourself in. Generally, it's great income that can be passive, or full-time main income if you choose many projects at one time. Some of my friends easily make good $ working 3-5 hours 5/6 days a week. Many people.claim.to.make 100k off bounties, I dont't know if it's true, but some $ bounty can bring to anyone, who contributes
Luclfer

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Bounty campaign is not a waste of time. People make very good money out of it. Especially who do not have the opportunity to work.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Bounty campaigns are sometimes waste of time and sometimes great passive income.

I think it is something that should definitely be tried. a process that does not want too much time and effort but has a high probability of earning.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

if you joined a scam campaign then that is a waste of time but if you join a legit campaign then it is worth the time. it is only a matter of perspective. it is not a passive income you have to work to get paid. in passive income you don't have to work you get money without working.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.
Yes, its really unfortunate if you are a bounty hunter and then try to work on a campaign for months and then one day you wake up and the manager says the campaign is over because the project wasn't able to reach the soft cap target. I would also be pissed but we can't do anything about it.

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
I'm not a bounty whore so I can't answer from experience. Although I have read around the some bounty hunters looks if the campaign manager is legit. While most members read the whitepaper and scrutinized the team behind the project. Trust is a big word in the forum though. As for trusting any bounty? I don't know about that. All we can do is that the project will not turn out to be a scam in the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: