Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5160 times)
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Bounty was great passive income for me but no more because lots of bounty now becoming scam or it is not giving any value to investors . I have spent lots of ICO recently but got payment for only OAX campaign now i am loosing trust on bounty campaigns. Especially siganture.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

I believe bounty participation is profitable but my advice is for hunters to review the project that they intend to participate in their bounty program before joining,  if anything doesn't seem geniune,  u should ignore it to avoid spending time on scam projects
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

On bounty campaigns you can earn very well, especially if you have a pumped-up account on the forum, lead in signature campaigns is best earnings.
Depending on the campaign, you can earn from 200 to 20,000 dollars.

Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

Doing campaign on your free times can't be called waste of time since when you receive your award it is satisfying moment, all you have to do is do lot of campaign on other site too, so that at least you can expect something at the end of the campaign, one or two won't pay you but at least the other will pay you big, then its a risk-win-win sitiation
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 01:25:18 PM by 0t3p0t

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Based on my experience as a bounty hunter I am going to look for a solid team, idea and application of course as a proof of work or on how motivated the team is with their project. I do personally trust bounty campaign I am participating right now because the token is already out of the market and the price performance is quiet good as it keeps on increasing. It is actually a hard thing to find good ICO's nowadays but let us just be hopeful to find our luck.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Since the managers are the ones who has a reputation here in the forum then I look at the managers first that are trustworthy and those that I already have an experience before that paid the bounties and honest with its participants. If the manager has no reputation yet then I look at the rank of the manager because the higher the rank, the more trustworthy and knowledgeable he is in the projects so he wouldn't just easily accept projects that he knows has no potential. Besides that, if the team do not fulfill their promise to the bounty participants then his reputation will be bad as well.

Research combined with being lucky is the key to earn in bounty campaigns. Bounties have been a good source of income for me but there are times when I received a token that ends up being worthless. As long as there are bounties then I wouldn't stop participating as long as I can manage my time.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

I don't think participating bounty campaigns are wasting of time maybe if you're not get any rewards on your past bounties surely this will comes on your mind if there's one thing in bitcoin that probably waste your time that could be faucets sites however participating bounty camps supports my daily income.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

I do not think it's difficult to find a good bounty campaign, but you have to know how to choose well and also have a little luck. It happened to me a few times until today not to be paid, but before registering in a bounty campaign I check many things: the validity of the project, the quality of the team, the bounty manager who manages the campaign etc.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:45:37 PM
Merited by Emilyearl (1)

Bounty Campaigns like a lot of things crypto related requires dedication, a degree of skill, calculations and an element of luck.
Dedication: you need to dedicate your time to both finding very good projects with a bounty campaign, checking thief  bounty allocations and also to participating in the bounty itself.
Skill: a lot of people participate in social media campaigns because of how relatively easy they seem but the highest paying campaigns like content creation and translation requires a degree of writing and eesearching skills
Luck: the element of luck comes into play when it gets to getting your work approved and sometimes the criteria are not clear which may see very good work disqualified

With this, if this steps are done right, bounty can be a good way to make good income.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

It is a waste of time for impatient people. Actually in the bounty campaign I'm living with joining twitter, facebook campaigns and much more. Here I am living so for you it's a waste of time to me the bounty campaign are work.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

It depends on how you want to see it, but I cannot classify it as a waste of time, most especially if you are selective of the project you are doing a bounty job for. I said that because, if you are really not picking a good project, then it totally becomes a waste of time.

With respect to it being a passive income, like I said initially, it depends. If you are the type that gets the token, hits exchange and you sell off without bothering what becomes of the project in the future, then you may consider it as such, but I personally see it as more of a long term investment than a passive income, if you are the type like me that is willing to HODL.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

Participating in a bounty campaign will not waste time if you participate on bounty campaigns that held by potential projects and to determine the potential project depends on our criteria. So check the project before participating, imagine you want to invest in a project
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

Nice advertisement,dont you think its a bias idea that you're building up your own  token?scammers are everywhere now,and most of them are those who has a DEV THAT EITHER NEWBIES OR JR MEMBER THAT BUYING A COPPER MEMBER TO LOOK TRUSTWORTHY LOL..

I believe that mosy trustable bounty are those bounty that willing to spend good capital just to advertise their projects,not those whos buying copper member to attract victim 🤣🤣🤣
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I know the bounty is trusted because who is the manager who manages the bounty, the popularity of the project in social media. liveliness member in telegram and so on. that means a lot of people who already know and believe that why they follow the bounty. finally I also feel sure if the bounty that I follow looks promising. but there are also bounty that often change the rules so that I no longer follow the bounty, because it will only waste time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Since the first quarter this year has been a bear one with a deep correction in the price of the cryptocurrencies, the biggest sufferers were the ICO. During the bear cycles, ICO find it hard to raise a decent sum and end up not touching the softcap. This makes bounty worthless. But when the market goes the bull cycle, ICO returns are pretty decent and are worth doing. So, yes bounties are indeed a good option for passive income id you are able to choose the best out of the lot.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Bounties are a great source of income. I did not consider this as a passive but an active one because I consider doing bounties as a full time job. The money that I earn from doing bounties is more than enough for my family's  monthly expenses (Because I came from a 3rd world country).
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

It all greatly depends on the bounty campaigns that you pick. Some bounties turn out to be scams, some turn out to payout but be worthless, and only a few rare ones will be really profitable. There is no 100% method for picking the right bounty but the ff. guidelines usually help:

1. Pick bounties that are managed by higher ranking forum members
2. Pick bounties that have a good-looking / well-thought-of ANN thread
3. Pick bounties that pay in both BTC and tokens

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
nairb131

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Based on my experience as a bounty hunter, I am going to look for a solid team, read through the idea and application behind it, search for a proof of work on how motivated the team is with their project and familiarize myself with how to carry out and complete the task give and how profits are shared for me not to run at loss or even waste my time.
charleshidan

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Bounties are a great source of income. I did not consider this as a passive but an active one because I consider doing bounties as a full time job. The money that I earn from doing bounties is more than enough for my family's  monthly expenses (Because I came from a 3rd world country).

Yeah that's true, bounty is a great source of income. Spending time for bounty is something nice and earning a lot of money. A lot of good bounty but we must be more thorough in searching befor participate in the bounty.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

To find a good bounty campaign, first you need to work hard, read campaign information, check managers, listen to reviews from other participants. You can of course all this work to trust the bounty platform, such as bountyhunter or bountyhive or bountyguru and simply register on these platforms and easy to take part in the projects. This is a passive income for many people, because participation in several bounty campaigns is not difficult and you can do it in conjunction with the main place of work. There are hunters who do the bounty professionally, then there are youtubers, write articles, and not just doing reposts and retweets, so their income from participation in the bounty  allows them to earn at least $ 500 with each project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: