Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

It's really hard to choose a worthy bounty company, and there is a risk that you will not get your tokens, for completing tasks, but I realized that in the world of crypto currency, everything is connected with risks, and if you do not take risks, you will not earn it, and stop at development.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

If you can join a bounty campaign that are not successful and did not get the target softcap then wr can considered as a waste of time, but that is the fact if the project did not success then its gone ,while if join a bounty that is successful is  a great passive income and you are a little lucky joining a good project.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Bounties are a great source of income. I did not consider this as a passive but an active one because I consider doing bounties as a full time job. The money that I earn from doing bounties is more than enough for my family's  monthly expenses (Because I came from a 3rd world country).
participating in bounty campaigns is really worth but making this is our fulltime job is a little bit risky because some bounties will pay and some bounties will not pay and suppose if they pay also they will take 1 or 2 months to distribute tokens.

Yeah that's true, bounty is a great source of income. Spending time for bounty is something nice and earning a lot of money. A lot of good bounty but we must be more thorough in searching befor participate in the bounty.

Yes i don't feel ever participating in bounties are waste of time, sometimes some projects will pay more than my halfyear salary in just 1 month of the campaign so if any bounties do not pay also I like to participate in bounty campaigns.
buggy

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

For me bounty campaign is not a waste of time. In fact if we are engage with crypto all our vacant time is productive in posting and in reading topics in bitcoin talk that is helpful to us in gaining new ideas that will help us become a good investor and a businessman someday. Before joining bounty campaign need to know more about the project to become successful and to have a good earning at the end.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
its true, its really hard to find a good bounty and there is no guarantee that your hard work will be paid out. but there is no easy work or easy way to earn money even in here. you have to work hard for it.
its not a waste of time, its a great opportunity given to you, you're lucky that you are even in here.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Longfellow27

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Since the market for cryptocurrencies have dropped to its bottom for several months, almost everything in the cryptocurrency market have been affected. And the bounty rewards given where too small due to the said crisis. Some where even locked and cannot be traded because the ICOs where not even listed in exchanges. All other problems arise from it. So I could understand that a post like these could appear and it is true. Somehow I could also think the same. But we should not be so negative about it and there are still some good ICOs that could give good bounties.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

For me, the company's bounty is an opportunity to invest in crypto-currencies without harnessing money. I agree that not all coins will be shot. But if you choose a company's bounty competently, then it's possible to get a good investment by spending only your time. And in a few years you can get pretty good capital.
rhyoanime

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

I think last year's bounty was a remarkable income from the results obtained, but the increasing number of bounty hunter gifts became a bit.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Cepot

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

Incan assure you that bounty is not a waste of time. If you choose the right campaigns you Can earn in average a 500-1000$/month event if it takes kit of time.. for me it’s like a second job
You are right, gift campaign work is not a waste of time. just profitable and happy. with a value of $ 500-1000 / month for me is a lot of wages, if it really happened to me, I would feel happy
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

Neither great passive income nor waste of time. Bounty is a support for your side income. Use your free times to convert into crypto, if you get lucky then you can make a few hundred from it. Don't hope for huge income from bounties.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:07:03 PM

Bounty campaign not wasting time but worth to be done because there's payment we can get, even some bounty get scam but this is what I do for living and not disappoint me. No one know which bounty is scam and I see your post is like to promote ICO project, I'll make time to see it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
amerons

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

I'm new to this business, but as far as I can understand, this is a great way to realize free time, in a coin, for example, instead of computer games
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

therefore we must be more careful in choosing the project, in any job or whatever it would not be all perfect, and many risks that will be obtained as in the world of crypto too so, sometimes we are tested with a deceptive project
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

There is no passive income here! Here you need to work a lot, if you want to get a good reward! From here you need to decide for yourself what you're ready!
16sept

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

I think most of them are time consuming, but there are also some special cases. With the Cybermiles test-net bounty, I earned 1200 tokens, the price at the moment is about $ 250, a small amount of money. You can also earn great bargains, with two projects by Krypital team, #Merculet and #Egreia, also running Bounty. Join and earn money only. Cybermiles is also a project of Krypital team.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

Not a passive income,as it is requiring a lot of time and effort,passive for me woule be mining cryptocurrencies as the mining rigs will do the job and you will just need to wait for sometime so that you will be rewarded very well.Do not rely to these bounty campaigns as these wont give you stable income monthly,it is better if you are doing these bounty campaigns as side job so that you wont expect big to these bounty campaigns.

Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

Bounty campaigns are still good but it's not passive income and you really should choose bounty campaign very carefully.

Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Bounty campaign is not sitting idle but rather worth to be done in light of the fact that there's installment we can get, even some bounty are scam, however this is my main event for living and not frustrate me. Nobody know which bounty is scam
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

You shouldnt be expecting big with bounties as these bounties doesnt give assurance,most of the ICOs are scams that is why bounties doesnt have any assurance that you will get big rewards,if i were you i would be more focus in trading ,mining is the only passive income that we can have with cryptocurrencies but it requires a lot of initial investments to be profitable.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

We can not expect a new coin to rise the moment it launches on exchange. For example you should know Bitcoin and ethereum also takes time to grow. Its not a 1-2 month process to increase the coin value. Certainly it takes time. Slow and steady growth gives a good strength to a coin. I agree many ICOs are scam but if you go with reputed bounty managers campaign your bounty campaign success rate will be increased for sure. Earlier I used to join bounties without looking bounty managers but now I am trying to focus on 3-4 reputed bounty managers bounty campaigns so I am getting more altcoins form their bounties. My friend nothing is free in campaigns its not passive income you need to do regular promotion on daily basis to get the reward. By the experience we came to know which one we should opt out or leave.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: