Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

We can not expect a new coin to rise the moment it launches on exchange. For example you should know Bitcoin and ethereum also takes time to grow. Its not a 1-2 month process to increase the coin value. Certainly it takes time. Slow and steady growth gives a good strength to a coin. I agree many ICOs are scam but if you go with reputed bounty managers campaign your bounty campaign success rate will be increased for sure. Earlier I used to join bounties without looking bounty managers but now I am trying to focus on 3-4 reputed bounty managers bounty campaigns so I am getting more altcoins form their bounties. My friend nothing is free in campaigns its not passive income you need to do regular promotion on daily basis to get the reward. By the experience we came to know which one we should opt out or leave.

Fully agree with your point of view, then please recommend me some bounty managers that you think are good, and their bounty programs will be always guaranteed.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

It depends on the bounty campaign there are some campaign that just ends up as a scam and it is totally a waste of time,
But there are some who pays and bounty rewards are really high just imagine doing something for about a couple of hours a day and you would be rewarded after the campaign.
So for me it really depends on the bounty if it is just a waste of time or a great passive income.

Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I'm participating in the first project and I do not know if I will succeed in anything. I count on the feedback of my friends from the forum, which I recommend where to start. I trust them.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Social media bounties generally waste of time. I prefer signature and content campaigns that pay well.
megan57

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I think that for a waste of time is a bounty of a scam campaign and if bounty a successful campaign is definitely a passive income. we must be picky bounty that can produce so our time is not wasted.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

I would say that bounty campaigns are a great source of income, if you only take your time in learning new things and making research of the bounties and ICOs that they represent.

A member who thinks that they can get an easy income in this bounties will get disappointed in the many scams and shitcoins out in this forum so it is really important to have prior knowledge in the bounties and ICOs that you would want to join.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

bounty campaign is not a waste of time, you just have to find a good bounty campaign to pay your hard work, there's a lot of scam bounty campaigns so you just have to avoid it so the time you spend on bounty campaign would not be put to waste.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

because I have never received a gift Token. but I always pay attention to all my colleagues. who join in bounty. despite having to wait a long time. but the results are sometimes also a little too small. depending on the rank of the account they have.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

I dont see any problems in bounty campaigns,as long as you are doing your own research you arent going to waste your time,take sometime to dig som information with these people behind the project,whitepaper should be written perfect,the project should have a working product as well as roadmap of the team so that you wont be wasting your time and effort.

bucsren

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I always do have a research before joining. Check the background of  the team and have time to read the whitepaper. Also joining bounty its not a waste of time, as long as you participate in reliable your effort is always paid off.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

bounty campaign is good not a waste of time you do the campaign to get coins is not free my mate the only thing you have to notice is find a good project that is manage by good manager if bounty campaign project is successful you will surely get your coin

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

I don't know what's the reason you included that bounty in your thread, but anyway i don't consider bounties as a passive income and i think bounty managers will change the rules to more strict ones or will give harder tasks, because if the tokens we get at the end isn't enough, people will lose interest in bounty campaigns

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

Well bounty campains can be great if you choose a legid program and also if you have higher ranking,theirs a coin named (thug coin) it has gained over 76k members in just a month and is growing each and every day the main reason behind this is their frequent airdrops which happens every week on sunday named thug day and also because of their promising team which well knows their work,it is also listed on exchanges like yobit so we can take advantage now because it will be great in future as we can see now its community is increasing and is being hype.
MobaAnalog

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Why did you call the bounty campaign passive income? After all, to get awards you need a lot of things to do
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:23:05 PM

On bounty campaigns you can very, very well earn I recommend not to miss them and be sure to participate. I earned my first capital that way.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Do not rely to these campaigns for your monthy income as these campaigns might not paying you,as far in my own experience a lot of legit ICOs are not paying these bounty hunters which is why these campaigns are unreliable source of income,i would rather be trading my own money in a volatie market than doing bounties full time as these campaigns wont have any value from time to time.

19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Do not rely to these campaigns for your monthy income as these campaigns might not paying you,as far in my own experience a lot of legit ICOs are not paying these bounty hunters which is why these campaigns are unreliable source of income,i would rather be trading my own money in a volatie market than doing bounties full time as these campaigns wont have any value from time to time.

We all know that time is money but if we don't try spend time for bounty campaign you can't really earn money without any investment using your fiat money. Some of here are gaining more money through bounty campaign but we are really don't have the assurance if it is not scam. Just try until you can found the best bounty campaign.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:57:12 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

I've experienced like that before, I was participated to a ICO bounty by joining their facebook campaign then suddenly the ico's project had stopped without a statement from the team.
Well, that might looks like a waste since I spent for months by doing promote their project.  Cheesy

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

Regarding to your question, I trust my bounty in several factors from my little research that include: the team is real(i mean showing up their face), their background, bounty manager, reading the whitepaper also the roadmap, and surely their project.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

On bounty campaigns you can very, very well earn I recommend not to miss them and be sure to participate. I earned my first capital that way.

There is no doubt that bounty campaign can help you good amount of money but now there are so many options about selecting a bounty which makes the task of selecting the best bounty very difficult. Even due to rising price of bitcoin there are very less bounties paying in Bitcoin which makes it very difficult to earn monthly as most of the altcoin bounties pay after 2-3 months. So, it depends upon which bounty you enter and its future which might turn out to be jackpot or waste of time.
JBLHIFI

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

Bounty was great passive income for me but no more because lots of bounty now becoming scam or it is not giving any value to investors . I have spent lots of ICO recently but got payment for only OAX campaign now i am loosing trust on bounty campaigns. Especially siganture.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: