Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Your username is: eCoinomic and you are advertising for "eCoinomic.net". The worst part is "platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy". I am cool with you advertising yourself/platform, but self proclaiming that you are "pretty solid and trustworthy" kinda hits the red flag.
I don't do bounties as they are just waste of time and most of them just end up scamming people.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

its depends on what you look for and what your aims, if you want middle money do bounties, if you wnat big money - its investing and trading
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

Translation, signature and media campaigns can give good rewards. Choose the easyest campaign for you. Telegram, facebook, airdrops will give not more than 50 dollars in tokens
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

For me it isnt going to be a waste of your time if and only if you are doing your own research,you might find bunch of these bounties worthless or out of from the line,some campaigns are too good to be true which is why we need to dig up some good informations for us not to get involved with these scams,i wont be wasting my time and effort to these red flagged campaigns.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

"Hidden" advertising of the project  Grin
On the topic I can say that the profit from the bounty campaigns is small if you do this not all day. There are exceptions, but stable work or investments or other activities are more useful in terms of generating income.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The Bounties are not a waste of time, but you should not look at it as a basic monetization. You should see this as a passive income. Sometimes there are times when you earn more money from bounty, but that does not always happen. And never look at it as a permanent source of income. I can advise you to trade, which is the best way to make money.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

If you are picking random bounty campaigns i would say you are going to waste your time but if you are picking bounties according to your findings,you shouldnt be wasting your time as you are going to have more good bounties than these scam campaigns,which is why we should be carefully picking these bounty campaigns ,find possible redflags if theres none that s the best time to join.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:31:57 PM

Bounty campaigns are not a waste of time. Yes some projects may fail, but a lot of them do also succeed. It's just a matter of being able to choose the right project to participate in. In my experience, I was able to earn a reasonable amount of reward from my first campaign. Surprisingly for just six weeks of participation, I received a reward which was equivalent to almost twice my monthly salary. Not bad ...and not a waste of time I must say.

I initially look into the background and portfolio of a bounty manager when choosing a project to join in. A project with a manager that has a good reputation usually ends up successful.

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Most ICOs are just plain bad investments that you'll lose money if you hold them.  I wasn't aware that you risk not getting paid from bounties, though.  Airdops I've heard there's a risk of not receiving any tokens, but bounties I thought were relatively legitimate.

The problem as I see it is the amount of spamming required when the average bounty hunter takes part in one, and that alone is why I won't do what everyone else does and create a slew of alt accounts to enter into multiple bounties.  When it's a signature campaign (as opposed to translation or social media bounty), it leads a lot of people to post what amounts to nonsensical and redundant replies in threads that should not even exist.  It is absolutely shameful in my eyes what people will do for a worthless token or even some bitcoin.

True, I'm in a signature campaign myself, but I'm writing what I consider well thought out posts that aren't spammy, and I'm not abusing the campaign by having alt accounts in it.  The appeal of doing it is considerable, which is why so many individuals are in the bounties, but the net result is toxicity to bitcointalk and it showcases people's fundamental dishonesty.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

I usually join to signature campaign if I like the content of the whitepaper or it is recommended from some of my friends and I will consider also the manager of the project, but this is not a guarantee that they will pay us after the schedule of campaign because some projects will not success, so We should to understand also on that situation and yes it was wasting of time.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

It is difficult to know if a bounty is Scam, you have to study each project from bitcointalk, to the Website and the Whitepaper of the project.
You have to be aware, who's the manager in BCT, you have to investigate about the team that promotes the ICO, its roadmap.
You must not participate in campaigns just to earn money, you have to be accurate and above all, that the project likes you or you will suffer for months

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Lindell

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

Joining bounty campaign with no assurance of its legitimacy is just wasting of time especially when you are not paid. You are constantly chasing posts because the internet is slow in your area then you are just tired with your efforts. It's not passive income because you need to work on promoting ico. Trading might be a passive income.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Actually, the real problem with this situation is not the low profitability that the bounty hunters can obtain when promoting these ICOs through the different bitcointalk campaigns. The problem is that in the face of the abundance of scams that have proliferated among this type of business, the international financial authorities could take more drastic measures to regulate financing through ICOs, which would put in predicament that business model.

In addition, it must be taken into account that ICOs do not usually offer more than 1-2% of what is obtained during the sale or pre-sale period. The bounty hunters do not lose too much in case of fraud because in fact they have not invested a single buck. The big losers are the investors who risked investing their money in these scams, and ultimately end up losing interest in continuing to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

For me doing bounty campaigns doesnt have any guarantee that is why we shouldnt be doing it full time,as it is unreliable source of income,most of the time these bounties wont pay the hunters,few of these campaigns arent going to give your rewards regarless of the success of their ICOs,which is why we dont have any guaranteed income with these bounties even if we got the right campaign but we have he wrong manager its useless.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I won't say it's a waste of time. It still has the capacity to yield good profit and earn you substantial coins or tokens, so why consider it waste, right? I think this idea just comes from the fact and truth in the market right now that many campaigns don't reach their quotas, and ultimately, end up failing and not living up to its expectations. And we all know that when that happens, they can't pay their joiners the maximum or promised amount, but then again, that is a risk one should learn to embrace and be ready for.

griezmann

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

it's not waste of time, bounty is the best way to earn money in the cryptospace, who can give you those money by promoting the project? you really have to change your mindset so that you know the benefit from join a bounty
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

In my own opinion, it was one of the best income that you can get every three months because the ico price today in the market is starting to grow if their platform is really good so you should also choose a bounty campaign with serious developers.
unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

I trusted my bounties because it managed by a trustable managers. They gave been managing bountues that are successful. Aside from bounty managers, I personally also research about the project if the project has a great potentials and if the team doing their effort for their project.
 By the way I've visited your link.
vertinfos

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

bounty's passive ? you accidentally notions not confuse )
passive is when money works for you.
I only see the asset
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:19:27 PM

I approach this process very seriously and do not climb everything. Here you need the right approach and special tools and criteria. I select each project for 20 criteria. Yes, it sounds very difficult, but in fact, I do it quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: