Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
Cj29

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

For me bounty campaign is a great passuve income. Because it guve you chances to join in a ico without putting or investing your money on them. But it took a month not like investing just waiting for exchanger and waiting for good profit.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

Here on fact all depends on what crypt you earn writing posts, if new tokens, then this on half wastes time, if Eth or btc the this indeed not bad passive income, especially if your rank more than Member

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:04:07 AM

Here on fact all depends on what crypt you earn writing posts, if new tokens, then this on half wastes time, if Eth or btc the this indeed not bad passive income, especially if your rank more than Member

Why is it a waste of time if its a new coin? I would say to make really good money doing bounties you need to get a new coin/token as payment instead of BTC/ETH and hold it and hopefully it will do x10-x100 some day. Of course this is not for people who need bounties to pay their rent each month. And if you are unlucky it might not be worth anything if you hold it. So very important to choose good projects.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:19:08 AM

It's not really passive income , we're working for it in return of their precious coins. We have to gamble and able to accept that some of campaigns we do wont pay us, with their own reasons.
The most common reason of not paying bounties:
- Failed ICO " not able to collect the minimum goal or soft cap"
- Money grab projects " Projects that are intended to collect money only"
- Scam ICOs " so many ICOs now we cant determine which is which so there is a chance that our project being promoted will turn out to be a scam.
- Falses promises " Some ICO will change the rules in the middle of distribution and wont give you your hard earned bounties. 
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:24:28 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The crypto world is not in crisis. It has experienced a very normal fluctuation of prices which is happening every once in a while. The prices are always moving up and down and never sideways. That has been the case ever since. There is nothing troubling out of it.

In terms of bounty, please take a look at the project itself before checking whether they are conducting some bounty campaigns or not. The project itself is the more important thing to consider.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

If you choose the right campaign, you can make money to survive, I've heard someone gets $ 1000- $ 2000 / month from bounty campaign.
One of the reason he/ she must got that is that, maybe he kept the token for years not selling immediately. Now that the market is very bad is hard to earn such money. I regretted why I join one bounty program after seeing the reward for almost 5 months. What I look on every ICO now is the price terget during the pre sale or mainsale of the ICO token. When you notice the ICO price is up to $0.1 per token. I think if they should give reward to bounty participants and those that participated are small you can make good money. Another thing, we should not forget to look at the amount estimated to give to bounty participants, this will all also allow us to know whether you earn big or not.
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Nowadays there's a lot of scam bounty so make sure to do some research first about the bounty.

I found my bounty as a trustable one because of its promising projects and all the leaders communicate with us and give the information that proves their bounty as a good one
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

I would consider it an additional source of money. And of course you need to competently choose where to participate. See bounty bonus and number of participants.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

It is getting harder to earn good profit from bounty campaigns now.
Because there are less successful ICOs now. Lots of ICOs are shit ones.
alttry2019

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

If you have a very high level. I think you can have some passive income, otherwise, it is wasting time to earn profit, but you can learn stuff.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

Bounty Campaigns are a great passive income from the ICO Projects that are existing today. Some of the campaigns are truly disappointing since they give low profits for the contributors just like the bounty hunters.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

It not waste my time because it will make many profit after the end project. Beside that, I have some main job and Bounty Campaign doesn't interfere with the main job.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

It is not a waste of time or great passive income. If you find a good bounty, you will get a good money. You need to be lucky Smiley and also how can you say it is a passive income?

TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

I am studying the bounty before I will join. I read the whitepaper, look for the community , team and advisers of the project and the bounty manager. It is not waste of time because at the end you will earn money from it but I dont consider it as a passive income because you exerted much efforts and time to earn tokens/coins.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:01:11 AM

It is not a waste of time or great passive income. If you find a good bounty, you will get a good money. You need to be lucky Smiley and also how can you say it is a passive income?

And how to be lucky? I don't think so doing bounty can be a passive income when it can't give us a monthly earning.
Doing bounty is just for a side job so if you're thinking to quit your regular job over bounty then you should think it many times. But if you really got into a good bounty program and have a huge pay then that will absolutely change your perception.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

To be honest, I also think that rewards activities are boring. However, it gives me a small income. Of course I also paid time for it and I treated it as a very boring job.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

And how to be lucky? I don't think so doing bounty can be a passive income when it can't give us a monthly earning.
Doing bounty is just for a side job so if you're thinking to quit your regular job over bounty then you should think it many times. But if you really got into a good bounty program and have a huge pay then that will absolutely change your perception.
Indeed, because a bounty campaign can be a great way to earn passive income if you do it right and also
fulfill every quota that the reward campaign has made. Some of the coins from this prize campaign can be
worth so much and more can expect from him, because you do not have to spend your own money.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

Bounties is not watse of time if you have enough time do to research before join and also not a and easy income. Your time and your effort is your investment in doing bounty task everyday. How to find a great bounty? Look the project information it can found in whitepaper. For me the mos important thing too take a look is the product of the project. How that coin will be use in crypto world. Coins that can use even no exchange. For an example. Coin that is one way of payment in shopping. Something like that

Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

I wouldn't call it passive income . It's kind of a job, too . You waste your time and get rewarded for it . Sometimes very little, in rare cases goes well

Yes i agree since i joined this bounty campaign i will give time to this kind of job, for the hope that someday the effort will be rewarded, and i consider this also as my extra income or another way of earning, hope that this campaign i joined will be successfull.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

It could be a waste of time in wrong hands only. If you take part in bounty by bountyhive only, in that case, you should probably forget about "passive" income here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: