Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:15:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5164 times)
raldix00

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

For me bounty campaign is a massive income but it will depend on your handle or you participate ico. Because there are ico that they only give small value and small amount. I was sad on that
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
If bounty campaigns are waste of time, why many bounters like me are continuing to participate in bounty campaigns? Bounty campaigns are very profitable job. Acually, most of my bitcoins are came from bounty campaigns.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

If Bounty is held in terms of ICO I usually deeply research the project. I pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up. Also WP, teammembers, community is important as well
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:28 AM

Not a waste if you pick your bounty choices after doing some research and not just pick the most paying bounty in terms of tokens! For example some bounties have a total give away of 50k and
 as long as I follow the bounty 50%  scam 50% will be paid with a token that has value.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

Just read at their whitepaper and do your own research about that program. Maybe it's hard at the first time, but eventually it will be easy for you to know the best Bounty or not.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

The first thing you need to do is to study the project. Do some massive researches about the ICO that you're going to participate in. Read their whitepaper carefully. See if their roadmap or goals are all reasonable. Second, review the members of the team of that project. Know who really they are, where companies they came from, and more importantly the achievements that they achieved.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

I believe bounty campaign will have great passive income just work well with your choosen ICO projects and then you will be given your reward , bounty campaign is not a wadte of time, I considered it an entertainment with earnings.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
cryptomoon1003

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Bounty campaigns are a great source of income but can become tiring job if done on a regular basis.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I think bounty campaign can be passive income ,,, depending on the ICO project that we follow, we must be really smart in choosing it ,, if we choose wrong then bounty campaign wasting time ,,
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

Nowadays, there are many scam ICOs which lead our efforts as bounty hunters to be wasted. However, we learn from it and the next time we join bounty campaigns, we became wiser. So, how to choose a good bounty campaign? First, you must do a lot of reading, check their website and whitepaper if they have. Then, check the members behind the project. Lastly, take the risk.

cryptomoon1005

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

great passive income... Plus an opportunity to learn about different projects is really good.
sid_jain

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

Well one can never be sure of the right bounty program but my trick is to check the listed or active icos for bounty programs . you can actually make out how well the ico is going and join the bounty .Most of the times it will work out fine and sometimes a great ico will run off with your money (bounty) . think of it this way and thats what i do when i write a blog post i get only the relevant information out of the white paper which is called skimming the article. that ways you can get the jist out of it and if you are a good writer can do a 500 word job in a couple of hours or less. not a bad way to make some extra cash as someone pointed out -500-1000 $ a month
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

Doing a bounty campaign need a lot of time to accomplish, but the time that you spend with it is all worth it, because you will get a good profit. Although there are some that gives on a small profit but just a fact that bounties are giving a reward for completing the task.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

I just notice their marketing and their token sales. If many people buy it, it can be a good ICO. And their bounty can be good, too. In my opinion, carefully reading the whitepaper does not help you completely avoid bad projects. Easier said than done.
Bounty doesn't take much of your time. Everyday, I just spend 1-2 hours, that's enough. So it's not a waste of time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:30 AM

Whatever the risks, the bounty is a very promising activity to do to get the income. This is an easy way to earn the money in cryptocurrency without the money. We only spend the time and energy to complete the rules of the bounty itself. Of course, after some months, we can harvest our rewards and decide to sell or hold the token. I really don't think that the bounty is useless even the bounty is the scam.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

Let's admit it, we do bounty campaign as another way to get income. But when are there are lots of participants in the said project. The shares or the tokens that you will gain will be divided according to your shares. But still, good campaigns gives good income

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

For me Bounty Campaign are great rewards especially in the times that the market is bearish, as you can use that time to promote and increase in your portfolio rather than checking always your port and make unnecessary actions.

quarkchain.io
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

Before participating in a bounty campaign I personally do a very detailed research. I am well informed about the project and if I have time I read the whitepaper too, I see that if it has a valuable team and advisors, and if the bounty campaign is managed by a reliable bounty manager. You are certain to get valuable tokens
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

bounty does not waste time, his income is not passive. We can generate 500-1000 $ if we participate in a successful campaign, choose the right campaign and success will change the view of bounty.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Exactly, Bounty campaign is a precious way in cryptocurrency for many people who don't have capitals to invest or trade. Bounty campaign is a very useful work to earn the money from the rewards easily. In my personal opinion, joining bounty campaign is very promising. Whatever the results, from 1 to 10, of course, we will get the rewards even sometimes we found the scams. But, from one campaign, we can gain much $$$$$$.
In brief, bounty campaign is not a kind of wasting time activity. This is a great passive income to follow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: