Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5163 times)
gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:03:56 AM

I support the motion that bounty is a good source of income,  I have recieve some good payments for some campaigns I participated in.. So me payments can be annoying some times though, but I think the good ones are enough reason for me to stick with it.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

It is not easy to find a good Bounty campaign now as there are too many scam projects which will never get paid for your work. I try to analyze the project firstly and skip the Bounties of projects which I don't trust.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

It was never sure of a passive income. Participating in bounty campaign has a lot of compromise. A surprise KYC or making the allocations smaller. It can only be worth it if your ICO reached their harcap so fast.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

ICO I usually participate on is managed by a very good manager. Managers really know what to manage an ICO. I really love how managers know what ICOs to handle and a lot of them aren't really cheap to pay. There are a lot of ICOs out there ready to pay a lot for good managers.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

The bounty thread is clearly a good passive income.
Because you don't have to work hard, you can get a good return.

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
Well honestly i only earn bitcoins in signature campaigns but i agree with them that bounty campaigns were not profitable especially with token paying bounty campaign because the campaign was long and uncertain because if the campaign was unsuccessful you have wasted your time and effort promoting that ICO. Now lets say the camapaign was successful and the tokens were sent but the problem is the price tokens are very vunerable to dumps as the price decreases the value of your campaign earned token was decreasing that's why i agree with them that campaigns aren't profitable
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

One thing I learned in bounty programs is that you have to choose wisely the campaign manager that you are going to participate. It is a good habit because I can lessen my searching on a good new altcoin that I'm going to to invest.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:20:01 PM

I kept on going through bounties by seeing and analyzing the market gap and possibilities of the project to be widely expanded. Sometimes reading whitepaper is not the worse perspective.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

For me bounty is not a waste of time.  I have some friends that also earned in joining bounty that why I believe in bounty.  Unfortunately there's a lot scam ICO/bounty right now, some of it don't pay,  that's why we must choose the true and legit bounty so that your effort won't be wasted.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Doing bounty campaign is not a waste of time and it is not a passive income but an active income. It will only be a passive income if you earn it without doing anything but you just let your money work for you. It is a great active income if you were able to join a bounty campaign that has an honest team that are striving to deliver what they promised and follow their road map but if you were able to join a bounty campaign that has a scammer team then it would just be waste of time but it is hard to know nowadays what are scam or not because the scammers are innovating as well.

batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

The bounty won't be easy now. I would rather choose some less popular activities now. There are too many people involved in the hot events.
Quincy01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

My opinion on this question is that I don't see bounty campaign as a waste of time but a great passive income aside my investments while I hold my coins and wait for it to appreciate. On the contrary, there are several scam ICOs of which I've fallen victim to several times despite all the scrutiny I did about the projects, yet they still turn out to be scams, I then decided to take a leap of faith to participate in some bounty campaigns I find interesting and some turn out to pay while some of them happen to be scams. In conclusion, I find the bounty campaigns as a great passive income when it pays.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Campaign bounty is not a passive income because to get rewards we have to promote the projects that we follow by doing the required tasks, so like we doing a job and get paid in the end. The rewards that we get can be big or small depending on the success of the project that we follow. And although today the crypto world is a bit slow but bounty campaigns still a favorite's way for earn money and the rewards is worth it with the time that we spend for it, so we do not waste time on things that are not important but for something useful.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

I personally participate in bounty campaign. I think it is no risk, not waste the time. I also invest in long term. It depends you prefer, If you have alot of money, you can try day trading.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Doing bounty is not a waste of time dude, it is a great passive income anyone could ever have and want. If you are into bounty and crypto currency be happy and glad. The thing you have to do is this; when next you choose your bounty, choose a good project as a bounty.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Dyanggok

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

At first im just hitting all the bounties i can have my hands on. But as sooner is i learn, i noticed some bounty managers thats pretty trustful. So i trust them by that and also joining means taking also the risk. Like youll never know. I joined some Scam ICO its pretty exhausting when that happens, seems your work goes to nothing. I hope something comes up and fixed the shitcoins and scam icos.
And also i checked ecoinomic bounty, its been running for 3 months. Goodluck though, loved to join but i guess it kinda late for me.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Well, if you don't want you're time to be wasted in participating in bounty campaign you have to choose wisely and don't join to campaign that have many participant's.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

We cannot erase in our minds if a bounty campaign is just a wasting of time or it is just a great or a passive ways to get income. But for I believe that everything existed here on earth has it's own reason and purpose so even I have a doubt about bounty campaign I always think positively that this kind of sacrifices are have good outcomes and feedbacks.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

Yeah, it is true that very difficult to find out the legit bounty campaigns and avoid the scams. However, in my experience, joining the bounty campaign is still very promising. Except for the result of the bounty itself, the bounty gives the reward nicely. So far, I get the very nice rewards from bounty campaign and I use the tokens for investment and some for selling for cash.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Let say that there really is a bounty campaigns who are not being honest of their platform but still you should not give up because there are developers out there who really cares about their investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: